Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well (4283 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? / She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:08am On May 16, 2022
Define older
Belafonte:

At this point, I believe you older women deliberately lie to the younger girls for whatever reason. Where in the OP does it say men don't desire children or only women do? This is daylight witchcraft. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:
Define older

Your age basically
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Your age range and older basically
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:10am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

You can also decide to have sense, sweetheart. After brokeshamimg what next, my best friend who's a bricklayer has been happily married for 6 years now and as he's also my mentor I believe I can achieve the same

So a broke man WHO YOU KNOW (amongst a hundred million others like him) has been happily married for years now? Tell me again all these responsibilities that men have in marriage and women don’t share in. Tell me more

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Your age basically
which is?

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:13am On May 16, 2022
grin
pocohantas:

So you have a friend that is happily married, you didn’t create a thread on that. You have never created a thread on that. How about you send him this thread, so he knows the truth about his wife?

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:

So a broke man WHO YOU KNOW (amongst a hundred million others like him) has been happily married for years now? Tell me again all these responsibilities that men have in marriage and women don’t share in. Tell me more

Apparently I was being sarcastic to a troll. I'm definitely not in the NPOWER demographic
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:
which is?

Let's just say I know your age Loretta
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:17am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Let's just say I know your age Loretta
tell me hunie. How old am I?

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:
tell me hunie. How old am I?

Thinking 72? kiss
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On May 16, 2022
Acidosis:
Am I the only man with a different and totally opposing view? Women are the main burden bearers in marriages. When I see some married women, I feel nothing but pity for them. More often than not, I think "these" women will do a lot more for themselves if they weren't married or if they could learn to know their worth.

cheesy grin

If you read the OP, you would think all women do in marriages is have sex and get pregnant. undecided

Maybe that's what their mothers did.

Because I don't know how someone grew in/saw a functional and loving home and still say women/men do nothing/contribute in marriages.

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2022
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

If you read the OP, you would think all women do in marriages is have sex and get pregnant. undecided

Maybe that's what their mothers did.

Because I don't know how someone grew in/saw a functional and loving home and still say women/men do nothing/contribute in marriages.

Wrt to the bolded, not the only thing women bring, but perhaps, some of the most valuable things a woman brings to the marriage table.

Maybe, if your gender this, we could find a way forward grin
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:28am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Wrt to the bolded, not the only thing women bring, but perhaps, some of the most valuable things a woman brings to the marriage table.

And y’all better respect it. Because talking as if it’s JUST pregnancy tries to minimize the fact that it’s life she’s giving to the world.

If all she did was get pregnant and have kids, she’s already done more than you have or can do. regardless of how much money you make. If you doubt it, use your money to mold a human being inside of you.

End of!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by kayperry: 11:29am On May 16, 2022
pocohantas:

I like the content. I like the idea of men getting a rude awakening by your constant reminder of how marriage rips them off. So I am here to help you ensure MEN DO NOT GET MARRIED.

It is trap bros, DON’T MARRY.

So non-beneficial you want three.

Women are so troublesome and of no use, that is why men can’t stick to one. They must sha cheat with all the supposed troubles.

Even God didn’t understand men. More reason he tried creating what he can understand in women. smiley smiley

Is it not enough you jump around, whats the plan frm an athetist to ?? since when the God views or concern matter to you
Lets assume God didn't understand men ... how did he know adam was lonely such that he had to extract a by-product
God specifically called abraham a friend, who are those people you call a friend, the ones you can't understand bah undecided aunty treat ur STD b4 it finishes you

1 Like

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:29am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Thinking 72? kiss

One would have thought you live with me and have my birth certificate undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On May 16, 2022
pocohantas:

You don’t need to love her.

Stop the momma worship. grin

The same peeps who believe their mother 'ranks' higher than their wives?

Momma worship seems to be a staple of redpill undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by bukatyne(f): 11:31am On May 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

stop this na. way before the redpill wankers, there were men and women on NL.

we used to have our gender wars, what do you bring to the table etc - but we all knew where it would end las las

we too like toto. y'all too like preek

redpillars are just some sex starved urchins following mgbtow fellas making money of youtube revenue

The quote is absolutely on point cheesy
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:

And y’all better respect it. Because talking as if it’s JUST pregnancy tries to minimize the fact that it’s life she’s giving to the world.

If all she did was get pregnant and have kids, she’s already done more than you have or can do. regardless of how much money you make. If you doubt it, use your money to mold a human being inside of you.

End of!

grin

We can pay surrogates now. Talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by cococandy(f): 11:34am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:
grin

We can pay surrogates now. Talk another thing

They are women too and are therefore useless by default.

11 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2022
bukatyne:

The relationship a man has with his mother is vastly different from that which he has with his wife. A wife is way more likely to abandon a man than his mother. And considering men value loyalty.....

1 Like

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2022
..... Op.That marriage didn't favour you does not mean it won't favour another man.

I ve been married for years with kids and I'm not regretting it.

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:

They are women too and are therefore useless by default.

Who says women are useless? They can give birth can't they? undecided
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Op.That marriage didn't favour you does not mean it won't favour another man.

Congratulations but you're not intelligibly responding to the OP
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Congratulations but you're not intelligibly responding to the OP
..... Thank you Mr intelligent who is not intelligent enough to keep a marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2022
bukatyne:

grin Some day I would get to understand them.

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Thank you Mr intelligent who is not intelligent enough to keep a marriage.

Never been married. BTW, is this the IQ you use I'm running your home? Smh
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

If someone's parents had a proper, healthy, loving marriage, he/she would know the valuable things both sexes bring to the table.

Secondly, the OP is western. It makes no sense that a black man who is the definition of frustration to his wife & family would try to even align.

I am sure that if Osinachi's death wasn't public, her husband would read the OP and nod in concurrence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Never been married. BTW, is this the IQ you use I'm running your home? Smh
.... Never knew I was discussing with a low life man who doesn't have what it takes to settle down or sustain a family. Walahi. I don Bleep up.

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by bukatyne(f): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Never knew I was discussing with a low life man who doesn't have what it takes to settle down or sustain a family. Walahi. I don Bleep up.

You already funked up when you assumed I wasn't able to keep a marriage even though I've never been married. Now, you're trying to play victim after your ignorant arrogance has been exposed. You're a walking contradiction.

BTW, more baseless assumptions and if I respond in kind now, you'll say another stewpid na me fucķ up grin grin.
Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

The relationship a man has with his mother is vastly different from that which he has with his wife. A wife is way more likely to abandon a man than his mother. And considering men value loyalty.....

Same woman his father thought was useless while his mother is gold grin

Statistically, men abandon their wives than wives abandon their husbands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well by Belafonte(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2022
bukatyne:

If someone's parents had a proper, healthy, loving marriage, he/she would know the valuable things both sexes bring to the table.

Secondly, the OP is western. It makes no sense that a black man who is the definition of frustration to his wife & family would try to even align.

I am sure that if Osinachi's death wasn't public, her husband would read the OP and nod on concurrence.

For the sake of the respect I've held for you (which doesn't really carry much weight asides the sentimental value I derive from it), I'm going to hold back on my response.

In one breath, you say redpillers value mother over wife, and in the same you say the black man is the epitome (perhaps catalyst) of dysfunctional marriages. You condemn redpillers generalisations while ironically dropping your own generalisations unabashedly : grin

Still love you though (super platonically of course) kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parent(s) Defending Children? / Why Are The Young Ones Rude, Ignorant And Disrespectful Nowadays! / Father Tears 11-year Old Daughter’s Hymen, Destroys Her Vulva During Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.