Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody (43293 Views)

Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague / man who can kill anybody in the world finally arrested PHOTOS / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by etokhana: 11:57am On May 15, 2022
Renowned Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, said that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), was at several points during his lifetime insulted by non-Muslims, yet he refused to attack or even kill persons who assassinated his characters.

Gumi made this known while conducting a religious teaching class in his Kaduna Juma’at mosque.

The Kaduna based scholar, in a video clip obtained and translated by PRNigeria, said the prophet’s refusal to avenge the insults of non-Muslims were raining on him while he was alive, was because he does not want to be regarded or tagged a killer.

He spoke while reacting to the lynching of a female Christian student at Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto, over allegedly blasphemous statements on Prophet Muhammad.

He observed that the best way Muslims can show that they love Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is by adhering to his religious teaching, and totally obeying him, instead of killing people over trivial issues.

According to him, both Nigerian Muslims and Christians have agreed to live harmoniously together, hence no religious law is applied in the country, being a secular State.

“Hence, anyone who kills a non-Muslim who they have agreed to live peacefully with, will not smell the fragrance of Paradise for 40 years,” he said.

Sheikh Gumi, while noting that no one is allowed to take laws into his or her hands in Islam, called on his fellow Islamic clerics to impart sound religious tenets to their adherents instead of instigating them to perpetrate ‘reprehensible’ acts.

“If we think by killing Deborah, people who are not of the same faith with us will stop insulting our prophet, then we are in delusion,” he concluded.

PRNigeria reports that Sheikh Gumi a medical doctor and a retired military officer is the current Mufti and mufassir at the Kaduna Sultan Bello Central mosque. He is the eldest son to late Shaykh Abubakar Gumi, the first Grand Khadi of the old Northern Region who was instrumental to the massive Islamic propagation in Northern Nigeria.

https://prnigeria.com/2022/05/15/prophet-muhammad-insulted/

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2022
who's this one..? this guy again from the camel republic
Atleast you have balls than atiku whose tweet wasn't authorized by him.
I have to authorized myself ontop my own tweet..Wanderful

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Mokason288(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2022
Note To all Muslims

It’s now offensive

And blasphemy to insult

PROPHET MNK (SAW)

402 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by DOTian: 12:06pm On May 15, 2022
Keep that your yarns to yourself! Una own don too much! Fire for fire is what you need!
You should thank your stars that everybody in this country do not think like me, otherwise you will be quoting that your prophet Muhammad or whatever while on a camels back running back towards Futa jallon.

The only thing that will stop you guys in this country is greater violence. You have taken the peaceful nature of most ethnic groups in this country for stupidity. You need to be jolted back to reality!

It's not only in Nigeria that we have the Hausas and the fulanis. We have them in Cameroon, in Ghana, in Niger, in Mali and even amongst the majority in Guinea where they came from to Nigeria. The only reason your nuisance quantity continues to increase in Nigeria is because a lot of ethnic groups in Nigeria have made it a point of duty to overlook your endless excesses..

319 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by daniska3yaro(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by OneCandleAway(f): 12:09pm On May 15, 2022
DOTian:
Keep that your yarns to yourself! Una own don too much!
You should thank your stars everybody in this country does not think like me otherwise you will be quoting that your prophet Muhammad or whatever while on a camel's back running back towards Futa jallon.
The only thing that will stop you guys in this country is greater violence. It's not only in Nigeria that we have the Hausas and the fulanis. We have them in Cameroon, in Ghana, in Niger, in Mali and even amongst the majority in Guinea where they came from to Nigeria. The only reason your nuisance quantity continues to increase in Nigeria is because a lot of ethnic groups in Nigeria have made it a point of duty to overlook your endless excesses..

There was a thread by a Ghanaian some weeks ago stating that they and other countries know how to place the fulani on a leash, so they don't constitute a nuisance. But in Nigeria we give them too much freedom.

https://www.nairaland.com/7053535/6-reasons-why-ghana-better#111484978

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Larryhoover(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2022
The fundamental issue in the North is the wide gap between the elites, religious leader and the poor. They need to do more and learn how to be tolerant. It is sad that they don't even have the basic knowledge of Islam and they claimed to have killed for the Prophet of Islam who propagated the religion.

The North need drastic reorientation.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Truthisunique2: 12:11pm On May 15, 2022
With Mohammed you didn't even stand a chance to insult him, you are already dead if you don't believe in him

Cutting of neck and finger which was his trademark comes before you open mouth to curse him

Quran 8:12

When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by DOTian: 12:15pm On May 15, 2022
OneCandleAway:

There was a thread by a Ghanaian some weeks ago stating that they and other countries know how to place the fulani on a leash, so they don't constitute a nuisance. But in Nigeria we give them too much freedom.
Exactly!
I had a Ghanaian friend who was a teacher to my daughter and he once asked me if it was the same fulanis in Ghana that they have effectively contained, that is dictating for us in Nigeria?

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Jashub: 12:15pm On May 15, 2022
At least he has distanced himself from the nonsense many muslims are chanting about . But as for me , the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. undecided

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by WibusJaga: 12:16pm On May 15, 2022

I will only take these people serious when they unanimously isssue a statement calling for that bloodthirsty Islamic Lunatic & his murderous cohorts to be prosecuted for murder.

When El Rufai blasphemed against Jesus Christ, there was neither a violent reaction nor any Christian Group calling for him to be stoned to death.

A religion that encourages its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet should not be practised by sane minds.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Heavensent01(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2022
anyone supporting and defending terrorist doesn't have moral right to give words on blasphemy because defending terrorist taking people lives is worse than those taking law into their hands

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Truthisunique2: 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
At least he has distanced himself from the nonsense many muslims are chanting about . But as for me , the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. undecided
na taqiya he just give you

Ask him to bring evidence in Quran where Mohammed was insulted after getting army of jihadists he won't find

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Truthisunique2: 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
DOTian:

Exactly!
I had a Ghanaian friend who was a teacher to my daughter and he once asked me if it was the same fulanis in Ghana that they have effectively contained, that is dictating for us in Nigeria?
Ghana are first of all majority Christian's so it's easy to eradicate fulanis that are strangers to them

In Nigeria the north has a region have opened up to fulanis because they are "better murderous Muslims"

The south can't help the issue because the north have seceeded themselves to them, and the south because of its division by you know who enables north to rule who are fulanis

21 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 15, 2022
Any religion is just to make uncivilized people understand that it is good to be a peacemaker and be tolerant,friendly, preach forgiveness also assist to be socially responsible, help and give money, food, clothing and shelter to the poor and sick, elderly, women and children, that is civilization, that is the similarities between christianity and Islamic religion or any other african traditional religion, personally I love God,his son or any prophet but I can't kill anyone for them because you are only affected by them in the Afterlife or when you die..

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by christistruth01: 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
who's this one..? this guy again from the camel republic
Atleast you have balls than atiku whose tweet wasn't authorized by him.
I have to authorized myself ontop my own tweet..Wanderful

That fake Photograph is from Kenya

384 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by christistruth01: 12:55pm On May 15, 2022
Mokason288:
Note To all Muslims

It’s now offensive

And blasphemy to insult

PROPHET MNK (SAW)

Soludo now needs to visit all the families of those murdered by IPOB and promise to help them get Justice

387 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by NwaAmaikpe: 12:58pm On May 15, 2022
shocked

Sheikh Gumi is not being honest. The koran is rife with instances where Prophet Muhammad (SAW) instructs violence.
The same terrorists that he holds brief for maim and kill non-muslims for Allah for a living, so how is he able to effectively speak from both sides of his mouth?

I took a while to understudy the Prophet and I came to the realization that he must have been a deeply troubled unfulfilled wanderer.

Given the experience of men married to richer women in today's world, I strongly believe he was psychologically and emotionally scarred by that older cougar he got married to because of her wealth.

I won't be shocked if she didn't cuckold him in the living room, making him sniff her armpits while she choked on some other Arabian's preek.

It must have been the emotional trauma from being with her that turned him into a pervert that would rather have affairs with underage girls he could dominate and control.

It will also make him cultivate a following of fanatical psychopaths.

These are just my take but if anyone thinks they have to defend their Prophet with violence because he can't defend himself, then that ekuke dog boldly eating feaces in Mosholashi street may also just be braver than him.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by slivertongue: 1:43pm On May 15, 2022
Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, said that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), was at several points during his lifetime insulted by non-Muslims, yet he refused to attack or even kill persons who assassinated his character. The prophet’s refusal to avenge the insults of non-Muslims were raining on him while he was alive, was because he does not want to be regarded or tagged a killer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by AntiBMC(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2022
OneCandleAway:

To the point of letting them become President? That's not freedom. That's plain stvpidity— the giving ur house key to a known thief type of stvpidity.
By the time u realize it, all u have has been stolen and is difficult to get them back. You have to start over.

That's the exact situation we are in with the fulanis right now. Breaking this country and starting over is the only solution.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by slivertongue: 1:47pm On May 15, 2022
He observed that the best way Muslims can show that they love Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is by adhering to his religious teaching, and totally obeying him, instead of killing people over trivial issues.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by slivertongue: 1:47pm On May 15, 2022
“If we think by killing Deborah, people who are not of the same faith with us will stop insulting our prophet, then we are in delusion,” he concluded.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by NOwazobia: 2:05pm On May 15, 2022
Maybe the quran was written after the death of the rapist, pedophile and sugar boy called Mohammed, and done by his enemies...

That is the only way to explain this deception by a well known terrorist and bandit called Gumi.

But it's good he lend his voice against the dastardly act by the Northern terrorist who are beggars all over the country, even though his heart may say a otherwise.

Spit on Mohammed.

You killed people because they Insult mohammed, obviously to scare others from such act. But presently, the most hated and insulted personality right now is mohammed and muslims....

Now tell me, what have you been able to achieve by killing Deborah whose words and grievances if properly looked into never amounted to blasphemy? cry cry cry cry cry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by shox(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2022
That’s a big lie

Why start jihad if it’s not to exterminate all those who had different religious views

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2022
Lol it is recorded by historians that Mohammed killed or ordered 49 people to be killed in his life time. Some of those was because he was insulted. Even Muslims know that Muhammad was a terrorist

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by CrownOfClay724: 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
Normal Bandits' Gumi or another one?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by PetroDolla2020: 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
Of course. Why should we give fulanis a chance in Ghana? Does the country belong to them? In Ghana, everyone is protective of their identity and no one wants to be shortchanged. It is not the same in Nigeria. Nigerians tolerate a lot of things that Ghanaians will never ever tolerate.

For example, how come Nigeria still suffers from chronic power outages and people behave like it is normal? That can never happen in Ghana.

Nigeria faces big challenges but most Nigerians pretend all is well. Yesterday, I saw some images from Sokoto online that broke my heart. Nigerians were ferociously attacking and killing fellow Nigerians. The victims only crime was that they were Christians! I saw people, including women, being savagely attacked in their homes. Some were being attacked on the streets. Wao. And for most Nigerians, it was as if nothing was happening cool That situation can NEVER happen in Ghana.

The day Nigeria played Ghana in the World Cup qualifier, I expected nigerian players to wear black bands to mark the kaduna train attack few days earlier. But nothing like that happened.

OneCandleAway:

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2022
I thought your religion preaches LOVE AND PEACE and you claim it Everytime, is this the way to exhibit it?

Are you Also not a fanatic like this?

Let's all practice whatever we preaches, enough of this Hypocrisy
NOwazobia:
Maybe the quran was written after the death of the rapist, pedophile and sugar boy called Mohammed, and done by his enemies...

That is the only way to explain this deception by a well known terrorist and bandit called Gumi.

But it's good he lend his voice against the dastardly act by the Northern terrorist who are beggars all over the country, even though his heart may say a otherwise.

Spit on Mohammed.

You killed people because they Insult mohammed, obviously to scare others from such act. But presently, the most hated and insulted personality right now is mohammed and muslims....

Now tell me, what have you been able to achieve by killing Deborah whose words and grievances if properly looked into never amounted to blasphemy? cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by MVLOX(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
Dem go face dis one now ooo.... People no dey ever like who dey talk truth

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody by sulasa07(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
slivertongue:
Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, said that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), was at several points during his lifetime insulted by non-Muslims, yet he refused to attack or even kill persons who assassinated his character. The prophet’s refusal to avenge the insults of non-Muslims were raining on him while he was alive, was because he does not want to be regarded or tagged a killer.
So did He come back from death to kill them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.