Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder (44958 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Benitoh: 4:15pm On May 15, 2022
Deborah was murdered not because he insulted prophet muhammed, but because

1 She is a woman.

2 The effrontery and her guts

3 In Islam women are debased and not equal to men.

4 To pass a message and instill fear
gimakon:

They are liars. All of them. From their Sheikhs to adherents. All of them are bloody liars.
Someone said let the whatsapp group serve a purpose of its education, they take to religion and killed the person, like this a lot of Christians die in the north daily.
Gradually ,I'm starting to end friendships with anyone linked to "the religion of peace", even the name attributed to their religion is a big lie, what do you expect?
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2022
alfarouq:

Replying them amounts to a waste of your time. They want to dictate for you what is right or wrong and will even attempt to intimidate you to accept it.

People want to be allowed to say and do as they please but are not ready to take responsibility for their speech or action nor do they want to be corrected.

See the barbarians ohh they are all jumping out of the woodworks to comment but they expect you to swear an devilish oat before you comment in their mohammed thread
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Adakintroy: 4:18pm On May 15, 2022
centpado:
Last time I checked, we have a constitution, let the constitution do its work and not mob justice… why kill for a god

Most action may offending your sense but part of the reason many fear the laws is because of its strong deterrent measure. Part of the reason many flaunt or disrespect the Christian rites is because of its weak punitive stance.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by dochenaj: 4:18pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
Yeah and his statement condemning anyone who insult his Creator and maker is not out of place

He didn't support the killing of Deborah

He only ask people not to insult his own God

You get an angry if anyone insults your mother, Americans get angry when anyone insults their Country and Flag, Isrealites got angry when a Messiah claimed to be their Gods Son

While we preach against murder let's preach against insult of other people's God and maker
Could you answer a question for me? Murder and "Insulting other people's God", if you were to rank both on a scale of 1 to 100, 1 for mild and 100 for outrightly heinous. How will you rank both?
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by MansoryMX(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
[b][/b]
1nigeriamyfoot:
Jamil is a terrorist

An eye for an eye is the solution to Nigeria problem, the earlier we start the better

What will you gain if you kill the aboki man managing his life in peace here selling provision in his small kiosk at the junction your street? You think he doesn’t want a peaceful life like you do? Most northern here in our south East and west are all running away from the violence in north
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
dochenaj:
Could you answer a question for me? Murder and "Insulting other people's God", if you were to rank both on a scale of 1 to 100, 1 for mild and 100 for outrightly heinous. How will you rank both?

Murder is ranked 1000

Insult of God and similar provocation 20
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Shevchenkko: 4:22pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok please answer this without sentiment... Will you be happy if someone insulted your mother?!

All Jamil said is don't insult his maker don't insult my God

Yoruba muslim talking trash.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
emmnprince:

What has Peter Obi got to do with this! Una wan join politics to this sensitive matter abi?

If I dont respond to your mentions within 24hrs, then it means you are not worth responding to or your comment lacks sense.
why are you a fool? You responded to my post then it means my post is sensible. Be smart please.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by skywalker240(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What does he need a pilot job for as the son of former IGP and In-Law of Dangote

Why are they misconstruing what the nigga said for sentimental purpose, he didn't support or justify Deborah's death, he only caution people not to insult others God and Creator

Mob action is crime and should be punished with capital punishment as stipulated in our constitution

To people who seem not to get me clearly

KILLING ANYONE FOR ANY REASON IS A CRIME

HOWEVER I CONDEMN ANYONE WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S GOD AND THIS IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR GRUESOME MURDER

Again i repeat to the stubborn deaf ones

HOWEVER I CONDEMN ANYONE WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S GOD AND THIS IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR GRUESOME MURDER

idiat

1 Like

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 4:32pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by dochenaj: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Murder is ranked 1000

Insult of God and similar provocation 20
I said, 1 to 100. That's the scale. 1000 is not feasible by that scale.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by blessedjohn: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
The bible said they brought the fellow to Moses. Then, moses represent the authority in those days, and moses had to hear from God before the final verdict was given. No individual has the right to take the life of another.
Mooh247:

Please Man of God kindly help us Interpret Leviticus 24 10 - 23

Now an Israelite woman's son, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the people of Israel. And the Israelite woman's son and a man of Israel fought in the camp, 11 and the Israelite woman's son (A)blasphemed the (B)Name, and cursed. Then they (C)brought him to Moses. His mother's name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan. 12 And (D)they put him in custody, (E)till the will of the Lord should be clear to them.

13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 (F)“Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him (G)lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall (H)bear his sin. 16 Whoever (I)blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 4:34pm On May 15, 2022
dochenaj:
I said, 1 to 100. That's the scale. 1000 is not feasible by that scale.

That is to tell you killing of anyone for any reason is an unquantifiable crime to humanity
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
blessedjohn:
The bible said they brought the fellow to Moses. Then, moses represent the authority in those days, and moses had to hear from God before the final verdict was given. No individual has the right to take the life of another.

My points exactly

Do not take anyone's life

And also please do not disrespect others religion or God

Are the two request too difficult to ask
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Nanj(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Yankee101: 4:40pm On May 15, 2022
At least now we know what they think inside dangote's family
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by skywalker240(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112859975][/quote] you said "you should not insult anyones god"
technically youre implying that the girl insulted the stupid mohamed.
now i have pointed out what you indirectly said.
you will die before dawn, and your family will also die terribly.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 4:44pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by skywalker240(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Yoruba muslim talking trash.
You can imagine the goat talking rubbish.
he go di£ if he no change that he stupid mouth.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by almarthins(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Yeah and his statement condemning anyone who insult his Creator and maker is not out of place

You get an angry if anyone insults your mother, Americans get angry when anyone insults their Country and Flag, Isrealites got angry when a Messiah claimed to be their Gods Son

While we preach against murder let's preach against insult of other people's God and maker

Is the prophets their creator?
And how did the girl insult the prophets in her statement. Lets look at it subjectively
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by DMerciful(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2022
So he is expecting to fight for his god? Who should fight for who?
Mooh247:

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by skywalker240(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112860322][/quote]
your dumb blindness wont let you see your stupidity in your write up

the old agbo selling olosho and the irresponsible coward did a thing in your misrable cursed life

i beleive if i jam you face to face you cant open your expired different sperm deposited runs girl pussy sucking mouth at me because you go collect, heaven and earth knows.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
skywalker240:

your dumb blindness wont let you see your stupidity in your write up

the old agbo selling olosho and the irresponsible coward did a thing in your misrable cursed life

i beleive if i jam you face to face you cant open your expired different sperm deposited runs girl pussy sucking mouth at me because you go collect, heaven and earth knows.

Hahahaha.

See you for your DP

Hahaha Omo internet they give people mind oo

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by FlordFlorez(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What does he need a pilot job for as the son of former IGP and In-Law of Dangote

Why are they misconstruing what the nigga said for sentimental purpose, he didn't support or justify Deborah's death, he only caution people not to insult others God and Creator

Mob action is crime and should be punished with capital punishment as stipulated in our constitution

To people who seem not to get me clearly

Again i repeat to the stubborn deaf ones

If u didn't drag El rufai when he openly insult Jesus Christ and her mother, Mary then u are a bigger fool.

1 Like

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by DMerciful(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
He justified murder by that statement. If he must say it, thats not the right time after a girl was killed for alleged insult. Is mohd his god? What are you even saying?
Mooh247:

Did I justify murder?

Did I tell you Deborah should be killed or I like mob action?

Is it trash to ask you not to insult my maker

Ok if you think it's right for anyone to disrespect and insult your God and maker, Jamil thinks it's wrong and that doesn't mean he supports murderers

Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by donbenie(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
Topzee109:
[s]
That's your opinion, mine can be different

Respect[/s]
The greatest joke ever visited on mankind by demented Fanatics..
Islam,a religion of peace..
The joke never gets old.. grin
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by Mooh247: 4:58pm On May 15, 2022
DMerciful:
He justified murder by that statement. If he must say it, thats not the right time after a girl was killed for alleged insult. Is mohd his god? What are you even saying?

Perhaps the timing might not sit well with many

But objectively studying his tweet he never condemned the girl for any reason
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by skywalker240(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Hahahaha.

See you for your DP

Hahaha Omo internet they give people mind oo
better still you can still give me your location let me track you anywhere you reside.

i can bet you are probably a product of ASUU strike, but if youre not still give me the location i promise ill find you and you go collect. If you are willing to be courageous enough to call my bluffs
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by ChoCho54(f): 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
OZAOEKPE:

He go understand the consequences later, abi he don delete am. If money be everything he for no delete am. Internationally he's a treat to the international community.
You returned as a woman or did you transgender?
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by DMerciful(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2022
It is said that we should chase away the cat before blaming the hen for wandering into the bush.

A reasonable person would allow some time for frayed nerves to be calm before admonishing people on tolerance and respect.

They said Deborah's statements were provocating but she was first provoked by using a whatsapp group with multi-religious members for Islam purposes. How would the Muslims in that group feel if the Christians starts using that group for Christian purpose?

Those who look in one direction have their neck stiff in that direction!
Mooh247:

Perhaps the timing might not sit well with many

But objectively studying his tweet he never condemned the girl for any reason
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by ChoCho54(f): 5:06pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok please answer this without sentiment... Will you be happy if someone insulted your mother?!

All Jamil said is don't insult his maker don't insult my God

You have been on this for too long!!

So the consequences of verbal insults to me in any form is to kill the person?

What did you say when sterling bank MD insulted Jesus comparing him to Agege bread just few weeks ago?

Should christians have killed him?

You don't support Deborah's killers but you are not doing so wholeheartedly.

I wish you guys can just tone down on these outward show of religiousity and concentrate on the spiritual abeg this is the 21sr century.
Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by techWriter3: 5:10pm On May 15, 2022
Nigeriansns should reject dangote’s brands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.