Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest (37679 Views)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Okwyjesus(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
Xscape1993:
This is the best news of the century. I am so so happy with this. How can a whole human being be beaten, stoned and burnt to death just because of a fake prophet and religion? Those beasts in human forms should be beheaded. We need radical Christians in this country ooo.

If Christians don't pin down to ensure the victims are imprisoned and used as example they good for nothing religion won't learn.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by lampvoice: 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

CAN called the attention of all their members for a peaceful demostration for justice on killing Deborah who made a blasphemy to the Noble Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa sallam, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education Sokoto last week.
1. Why only Deborah?
2. Is it because she perfectly did what she was thought to do in the church?.
3. Because she was killed by the Muslims?
4. She is the only Christian fellow they care about?
5. or because she is the only one who has family?

In some days back, IPOB killed two innocent couples brutally, the couples that are serving the Nation and they where killed at the time this country needed them more. And both of them are Christian believers. They made a full video of the killing and sent to the entire globe through social media. The video that you will never wish to watch twice because of the dirtiest act in it.

1. Why CAN didn’t ask it’s members for a demonstration against it?
2. Are they not attending weekly service in the church?
3. Because they were killed by their brethren Christians?
4. Because they are serving the nation as Soldiers?
5. Because they don’t have family who care about them?
I need CAN or any other person who is asking for justice for Deborah to please clarify these.

In addition Deborah was a criminal because of what she has did and she has finally found justice.
6. And please what is the crime of Linus and Gloria?
7. Why they don’t deserve the support of CAN to put pressure on government to find their killers for justice?

And in the Bible MATTHEW 15 V 4 JESUS Said ”Whoever curses his parents should be stoned to death” and LEVITICUS 24 V 10-16 says “The penalty for BLASPHEMY is DEATH”. For Deborah, a devoted Christian, these verses from the Bible justified her killing. Even the Nigerian court declared the act of Deborah as CRIMINAL OFFENCE whose penalty is death.

The last question is, please tell me the crime of Linus and Gloria that they deserve the type of punishment they received from their people?

Without the answer of those questions, this indicate that CAN is nothing but a group of animals who always fight for no reason, and a group that doesn’t want our dear country Nigeria to live in peace!!!

You don't deserve an answer but I think I'm nice enough to remind you that those who killed Linus and Gloria are non-state actors just like the bandits, BH, ISWAP harbored in the North. But the case of Deborah is that of a group of people who did a video of their act without masks on and on a government property (school) Go 88:21-22 of your Quran and try wisdom while reading it not radicalism.

Of course CAN has to draw the attention of the world to the fact that Islams agenda in Nigeria is not peace cause no Christian will convert willingly as you migrate towards the ocean. You know what Gaddafi was to the course and you know what the present Present of Turkey is to the course.

You're being watched
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Iamnorth911: 4:39pm On May 16, 2022
Lolsss waste of time by bunch of f***s. Nothing is gonna happen, make wuna better go relax if nt wuna go still collect ���
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by scally11: 4:43pm On May 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

CAN called the attention of all their members for a peaceful demostration for justice on killing Deborah who made a blasphemy to the Noble Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa sallam, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education Sokoto last week.
1. Why only Deborah?

In some days back, IPOB killed two innocent couples brutally, the couples that are serving the Nation and they where killed at the time this country needed them more. And both of them are Christian believers. They made a full video of the killing and sent to the entire globe through social media. The video that you will never wish to watch twice because of the dirtiest act in it.

I need CAN or any other person who is asking for justice for Deborah to please clarify these.

In addition Deborah was a criminal because of what she has did and she has finally found justice.
7. Why they don’t deserve the support of CAN to put pressure on government to find their killers for justice?

And in the Bible MATTHEW 15 V 4 JESUS Said ”Whoever curses his parents should be stoned to death” and LEVITICUS 24 V 10-16 says “The penalty for BLASPHEMY is DEATH”. For Deborah, a devoted Christian, these verses from the Bible justified her killing. Even the Nigerian court declared the act of Deborah as CRIMINAL OFFENCE whose penalty is death.

The last question is, please tell me the crime of Linus and Gloria that they deserve the type of punishment they received from their people?

Without the answer of those questions, this indicate that CAN is nothing but a group of animals who always fight for no reason, and a group that doesn’t want our dear country Nigeria to live in peace!!!
Truth is your head don jam. Worst is " Islam is half of the problem of this world". If they are not bombing then they are killing. I rather be a pagan than be a follower of a peadophile who don jam head for ground so try head no correct again. Islam is peace my ass
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by TheGift: 4:49pm On May 16, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdlbMojIqXa/

I am not sure a NATIONWIDE PROTEST is a good idea. Too many things can go wrong. There are other ways of making a statement.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2022
proprince:
Pls where is Abuja own taking place?
Maybe, you don't value you existence
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 16, 2022
Huh¿¿¿
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by UncleKoboko: 5:16pm On May 16, 2022
Xscape1993:
This is the best news of the century. I am so so happy with this. How can a whole human being be beaten, stoned and burnt to death just because of a fake prophet and religion? Those beasts in human forms should be beheaded. We need radical Christians in this country ooo.
Please make a video of this NONSENSE you just typed here and post it here if you know say e sure for your mama

Some of you will never have brains no matter what...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2022
Don't start what you cannot finish! peaceful protest or not, people must die in the process because protesters will surely cross the forbidden line. Everybody should control his/her mouth no matter because your can wreck havoc you have never expected. No true Muslim has ever insulted Jesus and it's because they hold him in high esteem because he's among the messengers of God. No sane Muslim will ever insult Jesus no matter what

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by pegix(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2022
JohnPortar:
We don't need any protest, we need to arm up.
We need to answer violence with equal violence.

You don't try to get civil with animals, you kill them all.
ungat my support
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2022
Like for "Atheism and Share for Christianity"
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Xscape1993(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
Unrated900:

Radicals Dey
But we cannot practice it among ourselves in the west and south
So am suggesting we donates money to our xtian brothers in the north to acquire arms and amunitions
Slow and Steady go to their mosque blow off their
Immams
Useless people fighting for one prophet who uses dane gun in battle field
I love great minds like you dear.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by pegix(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

1. Why only Deborah?

werey

You understand nothing about Christianity and therefore u can never interpret what it says
The teaching of that of our lord jesus christ is of love and a new dawn

You should know that there were different eras in the people

The time of bondage and liberty

The leviticus was talking about isrealites ,then at the time of no grace
But since jesus came
We have receive freedom and liberty even through his death and resurrection
Our sins are atoned for

Next time if u don't understand something just keep shut

Focus on ur Quran
Don't quote shit here

If i were u
I could call that blasphemy and ur head will have been dangling in a town square
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by pegix(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2022
pegix:
werey

You understand nothing about Christianity and therefore u can never interpret what it says

You should know that there were different eras in the bible

But since jesus came
We have received freedom and liberty even through his death and resurrection
Our sins are atoned for

Focus on Quran and it's teaching if it suite you
Don't quote shit here
Mumbling to and fro ain't gonna help you madam

If i were u
I could call that blasphemy and ur head will have been dangling in a town square
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Amodi470(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2022
Let them not organise any useless protest in sokoto cuz we will show them pepper undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by iFESTAC680(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
Can C.A.N can?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by amnesty7: 5:54pm On May 16, 2022
snoopz:
No go protest for north o esp sokoto
Tell the mumus. Even in KD no madman will dare.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by alasane: 6:02pm On May 16, 2022
lampvoice:

You don't deserve an answer but I think I'm nice enough to remind you that those who killed Linus and Gloria are non-state actors just like the bandits, BH, ISWAP harbored in the North. But the case of Deborah is that of a group of people who did a video of their act without masks on and on a government property (school) Go 88:21-22 of your Quran and try wisdom while reading it not radicalism.

Of course CAN has to draw the attention of the world to the fact that Islams agenda in Nigeria is not peace cause no Christian will convert willingly as you migrate towards the ocean. You know what Gaddafi was to the course and you know what the present Present of Turkey is to the course.

You're being watched

HOW TO COMMIT SUICIDE: A GUIDE FOR IDIOTS

1- Go to a public centre in Tel Aviv, Israel and shout "I LOVE HITLAR" or "THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE." you will be sure to die in a few seconds either from angry burst of guns or innumerable punches.

2- Take a trip to Enugu main market in Southern Nigeria and shout, "NNAMDI KANU IS A TERRORIST" or "I LOVE NIGERIA." You have only half a second to meet the angel of death.

3- Blindfold yourself and cross a busy highway. The chances of your becoming a mangled lumps of flesh is high.

4- Attend the political rally of the Hindu party in India and declare loudly, " I am a Muslim; I love eating cow." The next moment your killers would be washing your filthy blood off their hands in river Ganga Ma.

5- Should I tell you what will happen tomorrow if you go to the heartland of Islam and insult Muhammadur Rasulillah? Your suicide mission will be accomplished.

It is not jungle justice. It is suicide mission to undertake any of the five steps outlined. And if I may ask why should any idiot do it and expect to survive? And the world is full of realities that are immutable. Stop blaming victims of hate speech and blame the idiots who test their will. No constitution, and no law can save suicidal idiots who dare to ride on the crest of their unrreasonable hate to cross the line at it its centre.
PLEASE AVOID ANYTHING THAT CAN LEAD YOU TO SUICIDE, LIFE IS A GIFT WITH NO DUPLICATE

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Thoughty2(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

1. Why only Deborah?

Unfortunately you thought you made sense. But your points are as disjointed as sense is from your brain.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by didson(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
[/color][color=#006600]
Xscape1993:
I love great minds like you dear.
* be Carefull!!! islam is'not fake religion
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Safyqueen: 6:23pm On May 16, 2022
Thoughty2:

Unfortunately you thought you made sense. But your points are as disjointed as sense is from your brain.

1- Go to a public centre in Tel Aviv, Israel and shout "I LOVE HITLAR" or "THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE." you will be sure to die in a few seconds either from angry burst of guns or innumerable punches.

2- Take a trip to Enugu main market in Southern Nigeria and shout, "NNAMDI KANU IS A TERRORIST" or "I LOVE NIGERIA." You have only half a second to meet the angel of death.

3- Blindfold yourself and cross a busy highway. The chances of your becoming a mangled lumps of flesh is high.

4- Attend the political rally of the Hindu party in India and declare loudly, " I am a Muslim; I love eating cow." The next moment your killers would be washing your filthy blood off their hands in river Ganga Ma.

5- Should I tell you what will happen tomorrow if you go to the heartland of Islam and insult Muhammadur Rasulillah? Your suicide mission will be accomplished.

It is not jungle justice. It is suicide mission to undertake any of the five steps outlined. And if I may ask why should any idiot do it and expect to survive? And the world is full of realities that are immutable. Stop blaming victims of hate speech and blame the idiots who test their will. No constitution, and no law can save suicidal idiots who dare to ride on the crest of their unrreasonable hate to cross the line at it its centre.

~ Tukur Danmuazu
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by didson(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2022
mind you talk!!! I swear if all nigeria people they say something wrong on my religion and holy prophet i'll give my life and blood to kill those due to protect dignity of prophet muhammad s a w
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Safyqueen: 6:24pm On May 16, 2022
pegix:
werey

You should know that there were different eras in the people

But since jesus came
We have receive freedom and liberty even through his death and resurrection
Our sins are atoned for

Focus on ur Quran
Don't quote shit here

If i were u

~ Tukur Danmuazu
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Safyqueen: 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
scally11:

Truth is your head don jam. Worst is " Islam is half of the problem of this world". If they are not bombing then they are killing. I rather be a pagan than be a follower of a peadophile who don jam head for ground so try head no correct again. Islam is peace my ass

~ Tukur Danmuazu
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Safyqueen: 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
gbigbega:

Can you see the mentality of someone under the opium of Islam. Why anyone in this 21st century will belong to a cult that kills people and still be ok defending it is truly sad. Sad that such person is completely hypnotized and demonized to even dare to think like humans anymore. It's so sad that one will let him/herself loose all sense of reasoning just to please a prophet they have never seen- it's really sad that a group can dehumanize and debase a person to such extent. It just so sad

~ Tukur Danmuazu

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Freelance363: 6:32pm On May 16, 2022
u want to hold a protest off the street?
Why not stay at home and take pictures of urselves holding the placards?
When christians unites...and i mean really unite...all these muslim madness will stop.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by sinah25: 6:39pm On May 16, 2022
Breaking.......There will be NO election come 2023......The country is unstable to have any general election but selection. The leaders are busy campaigning for their selfish interest neglecting the needful in the country.......Come 2023, there will be no election mark my word...If you can keep your family safe please do and you that your families are in abroad, thank God for you......For me, i'm leaving the country for you guys to occupy until i return...Am leaving and i don't know when i'll be back back again. Wish you all well. #PEACE#
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by Javalist: 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
So this idiots with their coconut head that barely let them reason like humans even have the gut to organize a protest? Let's see how it will unfold.

Deborah was killed because she disrespected other people's belief in a bitter way. If I was a Christian parent, I would take this as an expensive price to learn to respect other people's belief more especially the most sensitive ones of my host community.

I learnt that Jesus taught you guys to love one another and be good to your neighbors. It's just unfortunate that you're too ignorant of these teachings.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2022
Toothless Clowns
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

1. Why only Deborah?

Looooooooooool so okay let's say she insulted your so called prophet as you guys claimed, if your prophet is so powerful why don't you leave her in the hands of your prophet.. I am a Christian if anybody insults my God I leave him or her in the hands of God because my God is big enough to fit his battles... So you supporting a terrible act all in the name of religion shows how barbaric and twisted your mind is... But I guess you are a terrorist so it's just unfortunate that I share the same country with you..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by kingyakos: 6:57pm On May 16, 2022
As you are going out for the peaceful protest, don't forget to go with plan B. shld in case

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest by dialfa: 7:04pm On May 16, 2022
Pedo Mo will not sleep well tonight.

See what his followers have caused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Osinbajo Refuses To Sign 4 Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.