Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! (37203 Views)

Lukgaf's Red Lines & Persistence Of Muslim Fanaticism / 11 Reasons Why Christmas Must Not Be Celebrated By Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by scally11: 2:48pm On May 20, 2022
Lukgaf:
The Muslim community, like every other is guided by certain sacred principles which members are obligated to hold high and guard jealously. These sacred principles are RED LINES that must NOT be crossed even by bonafide members of the community. It amounts to sacrilege and desecration of the Muslim faith to do so.

The reason for this strict standards is that these RED LINES are the superstructure upon which the Muslim faith is founded. An attack on them shakes the foundation of Islām to its very root and calls to question the validity of the Muslim faith. It's worse than burning the IPOB flag on the street of Anambra or Imo while making derogatory remarks about Ojukwu/ Nnamdi Kanu. In fact, it is worse than walking into Sambisa during the active days of Boko Harām to challenge Shekau to a fight. Faith is NOT akin to comedy or entertainment. It's what people live for. It's what they hope to reap from in the next life.

Some of these RED LINES are:
1. Insulting Allāh سبحانه وتعالى: An attack on Allāh whom Muslims worship is an attempt to ridicule the basis of their existence and faith. Passing derogatory remarks, making mockery of His names and Attributes, denying His Names and Attributes, comparing Him to His creatures, reducing Him to a mere entity, etc, are some of the things to avoid when describing Him. He is NOT an idol. He's not the Ka'abah that Muslims circumambulate during Tawāf. He is Allāh, to be described ONLY by the attributes that He has given Himself.

2. Desecrating the Qur'ān: The Qur'ān is NOT a creature of Allāh like us humans. It is the eternal word of Allāh, revealed to the Prophet ﷺ through Angel Jibrīl and preserved in its original form since its revelation till date by divine protection. It has not and CANNOT be corrupted in the least. Twisting its meaning, tearing it, burning it, stepping on it, denying its authenticity, etc as we have witnessed bigots do in the past is ridiculous and provocative.

3. Insulting the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ: In recent times, no personality: political or religious has been attacked unjustly and without provocation as Muhammad ﷺ. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the symbol of Islām and its most revered figure. He's NOT the originator or founder of Islām as wrongly asserted by some prominent Orientalists. In fact, there's NOTHING like Mohammedanism in the Islamic literature. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was sent to continue the propagation of messages of the previous prophets before him. Allāh says:

قُلْ مَا كُنتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ ٱلرُّسُلِ

"I am no novelty (either in my person or in the message I have brought) among the Messengers." (Q.46:9)
Just like the Jews and Christians hold Moses and Jesus in high esteem respectively, believing that no one can reach God or attain salvation but through them, Muslims hold Muhammad ﷺ so dearly that not even their parents equal him in reverence. Obedience to him without question is a religious obligation commanded in the Qur'ān. Loving him unconditionally is the key to salvation. Relating with those that love and revere him and severing ties with those who hate and ridicule him, irrespective of their status is a sign of perfection and validity of faith.
Thus, insulting him, making fun of him, reducing him to a caricature, falsifying his statements, deliberate lying against him, etc, are very dangerous lines that must NEVER be crossed.

4. Ridiculing the Companions of the Prophet ﷺ: These were men and women who shed tears, blood and sweat to protect the nascent faith in its advent, learn its principles and practices, preserve and pass it to posterity. The Sahābah represent the best generation of people after the Prophet ﷺ. They recorded and reported the Qur'ān as well as the Prophet's Traditions which form the basis of the Sharī'ah. Thus, doubting their credibility and ridiculing them in whatever form is tantamount to uprooting Islām from its very foundation.

5. Destroying the Masjid: the Masjid (mosque) is the central area designed for the worship of Allāh. It's a holy and sacred place. It's sanctity goes beyond its mere structure. It's a symbolic representation Islām as a religion. Apart from being a worship center, it's an educational institution, a spiritual, physical and moral training ground for the Muslims as well as a rallying point for collective duties in the interest of the faith and the state.

It only takes understanding and respect for a people's cherished and valued interests, love for peace and security as well as desire for harmonious coexistence to maintain civility and decorum around these while interfacing with each other in a multi-faith society. The incessant penchant for disrespecting others' culture and faith needs to be addressed in order to avoid all these unnecessary altercations and bloodshed.

Sanusi Lafiagi
You see say una no get sense. I didn't bother to read all the rubbish quote i clicked before i can reply the rubbish u typed. Truth is no redline is greater than killing a human being. How many other religion has killed Muslim for their various blasphemy against other religion. Elrufia, Sterling bank md, all Muslim dunce that called Jesus servant of God don't know that is blasphemy. U can call Deborah speech redline abi. We dey keep am for cooler for una. E tooo tteeee

5 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ximenez(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

Are you Nigeria Christians too not ashamed of yourself seeing Christians in Europe, America, Australia, Asia breaking limits in science and technology while the only thing you do is sell holy water, special candles and sleep with children?

As for the miscreant OP that posted nonsense RED Lines, nah the RED lines go kill his family and relatives. There is no RED or YELLOW line anywhere, if you do any nonsense near me, I will break your hands and legs and give them you RED liner to eat. If somebody abuse Mohammed (SAW) or Allah, let them come and fight themselves. Gods should fight for their subjects, not the other way round. Even Ogun, Sango, Aiyalala and Esu Odara fight for themselves, their followers don't fight for them.

Allahu that I worship does not need any idiot to fight for HIM. Stop disgracing Muslims, stop dragging Islam in the mud before Ogun go kill your Mama.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am not Stupid.
You don't know anything about islam.
You are merely participating.

The Northern muslims are always saying you Muslims from other parts, like kwara, kogi, west etc are just deceiving yourselves.

Why the Arabians claimed they are the only true muslims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by dmaze: 2:49pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim!

Me too! Alhamdulillah Rabbi-l Alaameen.

May Almighty Allah SWT make us successful in life and in death.

Jazakumullah Khairan always for this beautiful reminder @Lukgaf�

1 Like

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Corporate2020: 2:49pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:
Seun you can see how the Christian's abuse Muslims unprovoked just for trouble

Please no amount of Ranting should make you consider REMOVING THE OATH .

If they abuse you, you too abuse them back. Abi, you want to kill all of them for abusing the Prophet Muhammed (SAW)? Them never born your Mama. You are among those that bring insults to Muslims and drag Islam in the mud. Allahu has prepared a special place for you in Hell Fire. Ogun kill you there. Is there any report in the books that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) went about killing people that insulted him or insulted Allah? Definitely, what you are practicing is not Islam.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am not Stupid.

7 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Corporate2020: 2:50pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

You don't know anything about islam.
You are merely participating.

Meet me under Obalende Bridge, and let me beat sense into your head.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:50pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim!

Who give a Bleep about Arab religion? Africans are the most useless bunch of creatures in the world that explains why fools like you are killing their brothers over Arabian religion.

You bunch of extremists have no atom of shame and inspite of your extremism the Northern Nigeria remains the darkest and most miserable enclave in the world with stark illiterates, diseased creatures, uneducated doofus, wretched animals, retrogressive skunks, good for nothing terrorists.
Nigeria must divide so that poverty and backward can wipe off all the fools residing in that hellhole called Northern Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Salubata(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2022
Show some civility, Muslim are not this dumb.

No one is killing anyone, all we're saying is for peace to reign we have to respect whatever is sacred to us all.

Besides, you don't understand Islam at all, you're just Muslim by name
Corporate2020:

If they abuse you, you too abuse them back. Abi, you want to kill all of them for abusing the Prophet Muhammed (SAW)? Them never born your Mama. You are among those that bring insults to Muslims and drag Islam in the mud. Allahu has prepared a special place for you in Hell Fire. Ogun kill you there. IIs there any report in the books that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) went about killing people that insulted him or insulted Allah? Definitely, what you are practicing is not Islam.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am not Stupid.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ykc2(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Muslims no need have shame to be Muslims!

We are proudly Muslims.

Your people wey dey kill human chop am get shame?
Mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish woman he died now come and attack me ,besides Allah was Arabian pagan

7 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

Confused bunch you want to kill him for Arabian religion? Look at how impoverished you monkeys are.
The Arabians in would be having a good laugh because of monkeys like you.
Fools....killing their brothers because of a useless religion.
Africa has been cursed otherwise it wouldn't embrace foreign religion to the detriment of our growth and development.

6 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Sardauna24(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
Lukgaf:
The Muslim community, like every other is guided by certain sacred principles which members are obligated to hold high and guard jealously. These sacred principles are RED LINES that must NOT be crossed even by bonafide members of the community. It amounts to sacrilege and desecration of the Muslim faith to do so.

The reason for this strict standards is that these RED LINES are the superstructure upon which the Muslim faith is founded. An attack on them shakes the foundation of Islām to its very root and calls to question the validity of the Muslim faith. It's worse than burning the IPOB flag on the street of Anambra or Imo while making derogatory remarks about Ojukwu/ Nnamdi Kanu. In fact, it is worse than walking into Sambisa during the active days of Boko Harām to challenge Shekau to a fight. Faith is NOT akin to comedy or entertainment. It's what people live for. It's what they hope to reap from in the next life.

Some of these RED LINES are:
1. Insulting Allāh سبحانه وتعالى: An attack on Allāh whom Muslims worship is an attempt to ridicule the basis of their existence and faith. Passing derogatory remarks, making mockery of His names and Attributes, denying His Names and Attributes, comparing Him to His creatures, reducing Him to a mere entity, etc, are some of the things to avoid when describing Him. He is NOT an idol. He's not the Ka'abah that Muslims circumambulate during Tawāf. He is Allāh, to be described ONLY by the attributes that He has given Himself.

2. Desecrating the Qur'ān: The Qur'ān is NOT a creature of Allāh like us humans. It is the eternal word of Allāh, revealed to the Prophet ﷺ through Angel Jibrīl and preserved in its original form since its revelation till date by divine protection. It has not and CANNOT be corrupted in the least. Twisting its meaning, tearing it, burning it, stepping on it, denying its authenticity, etc as we have witnessed bigots do in the past is ridiculous and provocative.

3. Insulting the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ: In recent times, no personality: political or religious has been attacked unjustly and without provocation as Muhammad ﷺ. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the symbol of Islām and its most revered figure. He's NOT the originator or founder of Islām as wrongly asserted by some prominent Orientalists. In fact, there's NOTHING like Mohammedanism in the Islamic literature. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was sent to continue the propagation of messages of the previous prophets before him. Allāh says:

قُلْ مَا كُنتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ ٱلرُّسُلِ

"I am no novelty (either in my person or in the message I have brought) among the Messengers." (Q.46:9)
Just like the Jews and Christians hold Moses and Jesus in high esteem respectively, believing that no one can reach God or attain salvation but through them, Muslims hold Muhammad ﷺ so dearly that not even their parents equal him in reverence. Obedience to him without question is a religious obligation commanded in the Qur'ān. Loving him unconditionally is the key to salvation. Relating with those that love and revere him and severing ties with those who hate and ridicule him, irrespective of their status is a sign of perfection and validity of faith.
Thus, insulting him, making fun of him, reducing him to a caricature, falsifying his statements, deliberate lying against him, etc, are very dangerous lines that must NEVER be crossed.

4. Ridiculing the Companions of the Prophet ﷺ: These were men and women who shed tears, blood and sweat to protect the nascent faith in its advent, learn its principles and practices, preserve and pass it to posterity. The Sahābah represent the best generation of people after the Prophet ﷺ. They recorded and reported the Qur'ān as well as the Prophet's Traditions which form the basis of the Sharī'ah. Thus, doubting their credibility and ridiculing them in whatever form is tantamount to uprooting Islām from its very foundation.

5. Destroying the Masjid: the Masjid (mosque) is the central area designed for the worship of Allāh. It's a holy and sacred place. It's sanctity goes beyond its mere structure. It's a symbolic representation Islām as a religion. Apart from being a worship center, it's an educational institution, a spiritual, physical and moral training ground for the Muslims as well as a rallying point for collective duties in the interest of the faith and the state.

It only takes understanding and respect for a people's cherished and valued interests, love for peace and security as well as desire for harmonious coexistence to maintain civility and decorum around these while interfacing with each other in a multi-faith society. The incessant penchant for disrespecting others' culture and faith needs to be addressed in order to avoid all these unnecessary altercations and bloodshed.

Sanusi Lafiagi
Allahu Akbar..... this is absolutely true..
Note: each and every one of you guys have testify that he is a Muslim before commenting in this section....ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.....
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
madapcmod:

Unprovoked kee you there!

After killing Deborah on mere false allegation of blasphemy, u don't consider that provocative to Christians? Or is it bc we didn't draw swords and start retaliating like you murderous savages.
what is the the punishment regarding blaphemy in the Bible.

so you meant that the voice recording is not enough evidence ?

is like you don't go to church or read the bible .
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
madapcmod:

Unprovoked kee you there!

After killing Deborah on mere false allegation of blasphemy, u don't consider that provocative to Christians? Or is it bc we didn't draw swords and start retaliating like you murderous savages.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ximenez(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

Lol, sorry i no be ghetto boy.
Keep enjoying the weather under the bridge. As you kettle carriers love to say, it's your destiny.

Just know that if you don't perform jihad, alar won't reward you.

5 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

What provocation can be greater than the murder of an innocent girl?

a girl that Crossed a redline on peoples Religion and in their own community.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by MrUchenna1(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
They most be something extraordinary about Jesus.... Both the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran talk so much good deeds about him lipsrsealed
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ximenez(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:

How many people have been killed by Christians for blasphemy?

Very soon, you cannibals will be left alone and will have no option but to turn on each other.

3 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Kelvin3476: 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
Dorwadora:
Well.... Mr Seun... Today is another oath taking day undecided undecided right?

Are we to expect oath taking on Sunday when the Christain threads makes FP?
I CALLED MR SEUN A TRIBAL BIGOT BECUS OF THIS OAT OF A THING, AND HE BANNED ME FOR SOMETIMES. A VERY TRIBALISTIC PERSON, AND I GUES HE IS A MUSLIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

If they abuse you, you too abuse them back. Abi, you want to kill all of them for abusing the Prophet Muhammed (SAW)? Them never born your Mama. You are among those that bring insults to Muslims and drag Islam in the mud. Allahu has prepared a special place for you in Hell Fire. Ogun kill you there. Is there any report in the books that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) went about killing people that insulted him or insulted Allah? Definitely, what you are practicing is not Islam.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I am not Stupid.

you are irredeemable . I don't want to go deep with you.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

How many people have been killed by Christians for blasphemy?

Very soon, you cannibals will be left alone and will have no option but to turn on each other.
I'm not a Christian so I don't care if you punish don't blasphemers or you do

I'm talking about my religion. am not justifying the way Deborah was killed , they should have been handed over to the security.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ximenez(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:
a girl that Crossed a redline on peoples Religion and in their own community.

When your people were destroying people's farms and properties with their cows, they said they are Nigerians and they have the right to go anywhere with their cows, but now it's suddenly their community and she was an alien koh?

When the country eventuallyy split, your landlocked region will be worse than Somalia and Afghanistan combined.

5 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Amumaigwe: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:
Religion of piss and shyt.

Prophet Muhammed can go suck bobrisky dickk

I learnt he even practised sodomy. Prophet my hairy nyash

2 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ximenez(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:
you are irredeemable . I don't want to go deep with you.

Just tell him he's not a true moslem and alar won't reward him for not supporting murder.

4 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by dasdexter(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
Seun you should more than ashamed of yourself for making us swear a stupid oath to comment on a nonsense Muslim thread, but not the same oath is accorded to Christian threads, and to think it's we Christians that make this forum what it is today.
Very pathetic coming from you seun.

5 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by DeMagneto: 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:

I was a guest just reading until I saw this ur stupid message.

I swear with my life, if I catch you anywhere. Is either you go or I go but one person must Knoof.

MARK MY WORDS…….. you open ur mouth dey talk dis nonsense dey justify the death of innocent girl.

I nor wan talk plenty mak I nor para more.

3 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ghostrye: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
The day I have to kill for and defend my god from men, that is the day he stops being my god and I instead become his god.
Y'all should understand that a god that needs man to defend and kill for it is just useless

3 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by Ghostrye: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
I'm soo disappointed in seun for this one-sided oath taking crap we have to do before commenting on these stupid, useless topics

4 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

When your people were destroying people's farms and properties with their cows, they said they are Nigerians and they have the right to go anywhere with their cows, but now it's suddenly their community and she was an alien koh?

When the country eventuallyy split, your landlocked region will be worse than Somalia and Afghanistan combined.
see how you derail this conversation we are talking about a girl that disrespected other people belief in the community and you bring herdsmen.

what do you do to herdsmen that attack your farms and people ?

beside I am not even justifying the way in which Deborah was killed she should have been handed over to the necessary authority.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by jaggabban: 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
I have not seen a xtian thread where Muslims rain curses but xtians are quick in rushing to Islamic pages even with oat to rain curses. Why pls?
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by ArewaHero(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

see how you derail this conversation we are talking about a girl that disrespected other people belief in the community and you bring herdsmen.

beside I am not even justifying the way in which Deborah was killed she should have been handed over to the necessary authority.
Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by DeMagneto: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:
I'm a Christian so I don't care if you punish don't blasphemers or you do

I'm talking about my religion. am not justifying the way Deborah was killed , they should have been handed over to the security.

Dis guy just mak me dey provoke wit all this ur stupid talk and if I start to reason ur mata, me and you go run the whole country cos that ur north nor go reach you stay.

I never knew those idiots terrorist Islamists are even here on nairaland.

You don buy market. Just dey watch ur back cos I might be closer than you think or farther than you know.

As for the owner of this forum SEUN and the mods, you can go ahead and block me after this post cos I don’t give a fvck. After all it’s a faceless forum so U nor ban my life.

SEUN, continue ur biased and impartial ways here until nairaland dry of visitors.

2 Likes

Re: These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
ArewaHero:
Seun you can see how the Christian's abuse Muslims unprovoked just for trouble

Please no amount of Ranting should make you consider REMOVING THE OATH .
Arab dogs! The true muslims are Arab and they consider you fools as their dogs so stop killing your brothers because of a foreign religion.
I shit and spit on Islam and their useless and dirty mumuhammed.
Why are you Africans so foolish? I think you are all cur3d and I wish the colonialists had killed all of you monkeys.
Look what monkeys like you have turned Nigeria into because of that mad man called mumuhammed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) / Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.