Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. (35906 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by arthurwillia(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2022
Eastcoastboy:
Asking for a sister. Aside Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, what other course is lucrative and good to study in this present dispensation. Jamb score 203

Let your sister don physiotherapy or radiography or med lab, they are equally nice

2 Likes

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by AgentGoat: 8:16am On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:
I just checked my jamb result and i scored 283. Initially, my choice of course was law, but my parents insisted that l chose mass comm but my choice is law. What can l do, l need advices pls.

I prefer Law.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by AgentGoat: 8:16am On May 16, 2022
Eastcoastboy:
Asking for a sister. Aside Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, what other course is lucrative and good to study in this present dispensation. Jamb score 203

Radiography.

Jamb score is low though.

2 Likes

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:29am On May 16, 2022
See children full nairaland, we wey don graduate nko?
Na when u graduate u go know what's up
Choose a course that is in high demand internationally

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by pmc01(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Thanks for ur advice.

How are u , hope you are good?

I am, thank you.

Best wishes
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 8:38am On May 16, 2022
pmc01:

I am, thank you.
Best wishes
Ur welcome Good morning
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Sharatan(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2022
If na you dey pay your school fees you fit do law because the tuition fees for law students is always higher than other courses.

It would be also be advisable if you went for a more practical course. That way, you’ll have knowledge and skill to gain income after you must have graduated. Many graduates in Nigeria are okada riders and petty traders because they didn’t study courses that will ensure their financial survival in this cesspool called Nigeria. Don’t make the same mistakes we made. I thank God for my hustle sha. Oluwa is involved.

3 Likes

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by colestephan86: 9:10am On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:
I just checked my jamb result and i scored 283. Initially, my choice of course was law, but my parents insisted that l chose mass comm but my choice is law. What can l do, l need advices pls.
My friend, go for law and when you are done make sure you turn out an extremely controversial lawyer.
You parent at that time would have grown older but at that time, they will thank God you didn't listen to them.

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Bynz: 9:17am On May 16, 2022
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS WITH YOUR FUTURE PLS FOLLOW YOUR LAW
mlpnko:
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2022
smiley smiley smiley that is it, take charge of your life. The work of a parent is to prepare their children to take charge of their life to be independent thinking, to be responsible for his / her Life.

Go where your passion, and dream is, where you strongly feel you should be.

Jashub:
Whose life is it : is it yours, or your parents ? If it is yours, then you need no counsel . But if it is your parents ,then you must do as they say while being miserable at the same time.undecided

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by everythinggirly(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2022
Go for law.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by equity1(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2022
rowland545:
u well so?...if 280 can't get him law...then wat will?
may be he thought its 180.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Dumfrank(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2022
Go for mass communication, for mass communication you have wide career and business opportunity here in Nigeria and even abroad. Go for mass communication and get it right in school.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by MrCover: 9:29am On May 16, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by newmoney133: 9:30am On May 16, 2022
Eastcoastboy:
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Freebills12: 9:30am On May 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Jashub:
Whose life is it : is it yours, or your parents ? If it is yours, then you need no counsel . But if it is your parents ,then you must do as they say while being miserable at the same time.undecided

Whose money will pay the tuition fee ... Parents, handouts and other fees who offset the bills... Parents. Do you know whether their financial capacity can sustain the kid? No
If only you will sponsor him/her
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Mayng01(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2022
You have forgotten that he who plays the piper, dictates the tune. The problem is the parents are to finance the education.

Jashub:
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2022
Vegetable courses everywhere. Anyway, God help you
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by toujurs: 9:34am On May 16, 2022
Mass comm, Like Seriously. Are your parents really happy for you at all, that wasn't a good advice, Mass com dept where boys from various dept come to chase girls. You better focus on the law. Mass comm is for girls.

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by sidonlook: 9:34am On May 16, 2022
You need to sit down with your parents and probably an enlightened and educated uncle or aunt so that your parents can explain why their choice for you.
If I am to advice you follow your passion.
After your law school you can have a diploma in Mass communication.

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Sirchiboy: 9:35am On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:
grin grin
I swear oversabi no be smallloooooo

I am just proud of myself for making it Dis far. grin
Will you marry my son?
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Mypeople2(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:
Guy do what is in your mind, what you are passionate about and not what your parents want.It will give you peace of mind .Study a professional course and your parents will support you later in future.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Zulu2022: 9:37am On May 16, 2022
As u de learn law try de grab tech skill,my papa na lawyer with over 30years + in law firm,even mentoring young ones but I must tell u,law is not that lucrative,try the learn tech,video animation,3d,design nd programming,e get y bro I advise u this
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Mypeople2(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2022
Dumfrank:
Go for mass communication, for mass communication you have wide career and business opportunity here in Nigeria and even abroad. Go for mass communication and get it right in school.
Chairman be real, how many mass communicators have travelled abroad? Abeg leave that thing .
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by usah4(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2022
Jashub:

Sponsorship go hard oh
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Ken4Christ: 9:38am On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:

What are their reasons? I hope it is not religious because some people believe lawyers are liars. And they do not want you to loose your salvation.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by OgThanos: 9:39am On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:
If you listen and follow ur heart (ur parents) u will make a mistake.

follow ur mind ...... and be happy
anyways congrats on ur score.
i scored 338 and i will be going for Pharmacy.

base on ur moniker, do you have any connection at FCMB, i am looking forward to being a contract staff.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Teazerr4: 9:40am On May 16, 2022
VictorUSA coman show us your jamb results oooo
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Mypeople2(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2022
Zulu2022:
As u de learn law try de grab tech skill,my papa na lawyer with over 30years + in law firm,even mentoring young ones but I must tell u,law is not that lucrative,try the learn tech,video animation,3d,design nd programming,e get y bro I advise u this
True but you cannot compare someone that studied law and someone that studied mass communication .Mass communication is for the public while law is for the elite , the brilliant ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List. / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions / A School Inside A Container In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.