Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. (35888 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
saintkel:
sure dear...but I must warn....I am ugly o
Really......grin

send me ur pics , I mean update ur profilesmiley
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 9:42pm On May 16, 2022
pmc01:

Na small pikin na. It's normal. Be easy on her
Hmmmmmn
Our lord Jesus Christgringrin
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 9:43pm On May 16, 2022
Eastcoastboy:
Asking for a sister. Aside Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, what other course is lucrative and good to study in this present dispensation. Jamb score 203
Engineering

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 16, 2022
Cashio:
yes, the minds here are exposed. I for one is exposed and I have grown to understand that children should be left to follow their dreams. Parents most times fail to understand that their kids are meant to follow their dreams because it is their life.
Well. There is something the parents are seeing that he is not, what African parent would choose Mass Communication for their kid over a professional course like Law or Medicine, if not foresight?

As for exposure most of the comments here are looking down on Mass Comm as a course, believing Law is more lucrative, not telling him to go after his dream. In today’s Nigeria, I can hardly call these commenters exposed minds. I’m almost certain he’s only choosing Law because he is looking down on Mass Communications as a course. The truth is that the world today runs on mainly on Mass Communications and technology, it is certainly more lucrative than Law for the average man in this country. The richest youth of today are making it through mass communication, most of the average lawyers are poor because Law doesn’t exist in this country. No one goes to court.

Also, there is a pressure on high school art students to see Law as the beginning and the end. Most of us went for the course because it’s either Law or you’re saying rubbish. Not because we loved the idea of law or knew what it was. I have a strong feeling he falls into this category because in his write up, he failed to tell us the reason he prefers Law. I am left to assume this is the real reason he wants to go after the course.

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 16, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Did anybody ask u for ur score, oversabi gringrin grin
This one probably scored 70 in his Jamb.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by OfficialSam(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2022
pegix:
rubbish
Either mass comm.or law i see no different

Waste Brain in what sense

So those studying mass comm.doesn have it upstairs or law students are better

Lols.... kid's reasoning

He is right! You're the one reasoning like a kid. Law requires more dedication than any other course, except Medicine and the likes. Have you ever heard of problem questions in law exams? It is not for the faint-hearted.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by saintkel(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Really......grin

send me ur pics , I mean update ur profilesmiley
for security reasons I won't do it here....will send u those on WhatsApp
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 10:08pm On May 16, 2022
saintkel:
for security reasons I won't do it here....will send u those on WhatsApp
Send me ur watsapp no . via Email
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Beautygoddesss: 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:
Send me ur watsapp no . via Email
ehhhhhwinkwinkwink
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Engineering

Engineering? Home of men? Well which?
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 10:43pm On May 16, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ehhhhhwinkwinkwink
E concern u uuuuuuuu??grin
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 10:44pm On May 16, 2022
Bobmarie:
This one probably scored 70 in his Jamb.
winkgringrin

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by pegix(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2022
OfficialSam:

He is right! You're the one reasoning like a kid. Law requires more dedication than any other course, except Medicine and the likes. Have you ever heard of problem questions in law exams? It is not for the faint-hearted.
rubbish
Everycourse required dedicated

Saying medicine
I'm an undergraduate of medicine in aa federal uni
It a common misconception among the public to think others are not dedicated to theit studies
Volumes might be higher but dedication is general
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by pmc01(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Hmmmmmn

Our lord Jesus Christgringrin

cheesy cheesy

You eventually saw it grin
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by OfficialSam(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2022
pegix:
rubbish
Everycourse required dedicated

Saying medicine
I'm an undergraduate of medicine in aa federal uni
It a common misconception among the public to think others are not dedicated to theit studies
Volumes might be higher but dedication is general

I didn't ask you what you're studying.

You're still a kid. So relax. You're privileged to have someone like me quote your comment. I graduated from Law about a decade ago, so don't think we on the same pace because I'm in a JAMB thread.

This is the last time I will be responding to you. I have stuffs to attend to. Good luck on your studies!
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by cooooooks(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2022
Anytime.

Good good. Looking ever forward.

Fcmb2022:

Thank you dear.

how was ur day?
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Fcmb2022(f): 12:11am On May 17, 2022
cooooooks:
Anytime.
Good good. Looking ever forward.

No p.
u never sleep?
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by cooooooks(m): 2:02am On May 17, 2022
Night never full ground yet where I dey.

You sef, no be 2 am? This time na for people wey dey fly before before.

Fcmb2022:

No p.

u never sleep?
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by pegix(m): 3:01am On May 17, 2022
OfficialSam:

I didn't ask you what you're studying.

You're still a kid. So relax. You're privileged to have someone like me quote your comment. I graduated from Law about a decade ago, so don't think we on the same pace because I'm in a JAMB thread.

This is the last time I will be responding to you. I have stuffs to attend to. Good luck on your studies!
knew u tryna figure out a point
Plp.often makes mistakes

I'm.an undergraduate ...still doesnt makes.me a kid u know?
I Hope in a beta future you wouldn't use years of grad to judge level of vital fact and info

Alright sir..

No bad energy atall.... it's an honour.u commented
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Beautygoddesss: 5:56am On May 17, 2022
Fcmb2022:

E concern u uuuuuuuu??grin
naso e dey use take start o.watin do killmodsgringringrin
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Sirchiboy: 6:58am On May 17, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Sir I getting confused

who is ur son, how old is he, ?
well my name is favour and i am just 18 so pls tell me about ur son.
We are coming for an introduction this month ending
Get ready.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Nobody: 7:50am On May 17, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
naso e dey use take start o.watin do killmodsgringringrin
My dear I dey watch her moves no worry.. E go soon hook am then she go know say if no be panadol it can't be like panadol cheesy
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Beautygoddesss: 8:01am On May 17, 2022
killmods:

My dear I dey watch her moves no worry.. E go soon hook am then she go know say if no be panadol it can't be like panadol cheesy
naso yes ooogringringrin
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 17, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
naso yes ooogringringrin
Yea. I see ur having exams.. wish u all the best and hope u get much more than ur expectations smiley
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Beautygoddesss: 8:33am On May 17, 2022
killmods:

Yea. I see ur having exams.. wish u all the best and hope u get much more than ur expectations smiley
amen!!! Am already in school

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 17, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
amen!!! Am already in school
Good. Go and shine my dear... nothing can stop u
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Beautygoddesss: 9:11am On May 17, 2022
killmods:

Good. Go and shine my dear... nothing can stop u
i could nt read sef.am feeling severe headache.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 17, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i could nt read sef.am feeling severe headache.
It's ur mind. Drink water and relax. Take deep breaths and casually skim through any reading material u have. Don't stress or force anything. Trust me u will do well.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Asianjollof007: 10:14am On May 17, 2022
Fcmb2022:
grin grin I swear oversabi no be smallloooooo
I am just proud of myself for making it Dis far. grin

Don't mind them, i am proud of you too. Beauty plus brain, my kind of girl.
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Beautygoddesss: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
killmods:

It's ur mind. Drink water and relax. Take deep breaths and casually skim through any reading material u have. Don't stress or force anything. Trust me u will do well.
thanks it helped alot
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Beautygoddesss: 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Engineering
babe its nt like am doubting u.u said u check urs in the jamb portal.use the sms style to confirm it.cuz result have nt been put in the profile.
just send UTMERESULT to 55019 to confam the result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers / Nigerian Teenage Scientists Develops Cure For Mouth Odour, Wins Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.