Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Weaknesses Of Money, Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Weaknesses Of Money, Part 2 (165 Views)

(audio Mp3: Download Too Much Money Part 2 By Apostle Johnson Suleman / The Weaknesses Of Money / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weaknesses Of Money, Part 2 by Prevail123: 6:36pm On May 15, 2022
Encounter For Rest Service, Sunday 15th May, 2022||Pst Prevail Inegbenose

Topic: The Weaknesses Of Money; part 2.

Text: Eccl 10: 19.

"A feast is made for laughter, wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things."

I did mention last week that money is weak. Below are some of the weaknesses of money;

1. Money Cannot Deliver in the Day of Wrath:
"Riches profit not in the day of wrath..." Prov 11:4.
"Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath..." Zeph 1:18.
Hear this, when the wrath of God comes upon a man, there's no amount of money that can save him. Money doesn't avert God's punishment. The men in the days of Noah were drinking and eating, and marrying and giving in marriage - with all the money at their disposal, yet their lives were not spared from the flood.

2. Money Cannot Deliver in the Day of Death:
"They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; None of them can by any means redeem his brother...That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption." Psalm 49:6-7,9.
In other words, money cannot redeem a man in the day of day. When the time comes for the spirit to return to God, and the body to the dust, Eccl 12:7; money can't stop it.

3. Money Doesn't Give Eternal Life:
I have searched the scriptures, and I found no place where it was said money secures a place in eternity with Jesus. In Acts chapter eight, Simone offered money for the gift of God, and he was severely rebuked. The only thing that guarantees eternal life is faith in Christ Jesus, John 3:16.

4. Money Doesn't Give Good Name:
"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches..." Prov 22:1
Hear this, popularity doesn't equal good name. A man maybe rich and popular, and yet evil spoken of. What do people say about you wherever you name is mentioned? When a man is known for evil, there's no amount of money that can change that narrative.

Brethren, I leave you today with these tips:

(*) The destination of Satan and his cohorts in eternity is already defined - hell.

(*) Your destination in eternity is not yet defined; you still have a choice to make, either to spend your eternity with Jesus in God's kingdom or with Satan in hell.

(*) That choice of yours is what the devil wants to take away from you by making you to think money is the ultimate.

"Money is weak"
I pray for you, money will not rule over you, rather you will rule over it in Jesus mighty name. Rest!
Re: The Weaknesses Of Money, Part 2 by temielects(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2022
Amen in Jesus mighty name

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/2022 / BREAKING: Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry / Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.