Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47264 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Arysexy(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2022
Quaddafi29:
My humble advice is for Christians to leave these schools for Muslims and enrol in safe schools where they are in majority. Also southern Christians should hurry to leave these northern schools unless they are ready to risk it. Do not insult their prophet or even talk about him, and be careful so that you are not roped into such accusation to settle old scores. But my prime advice is to leave and enrol in southern schools

Christians leaving North is tantamount to calling for the division of the country. If so let Muslims in South leave South.

The truth is that these bastards now use this blasphemy of a thing to kill any non Muslim they have issue with, by just raising alarm that Mohammed was insulted or Koran torn, viola! You are killed without an option to defend yourself

There has been instances, where a Muslim student caught cheating in exam, in order to punish the teacher if a Christian, raise alarm that the teacher desecrated a Koran, and mobs will descend on the teacher.

My experience during NYSC where my bunk mate kept his Koran on the bed, and I ignorantly picked it and was going Tru it, and when he saw me, he muttered something like subnallah and picked fight with me, imagine a learned university graduate oo.

We can't continue to keep quite when animals take law into their hands. Calling Jesus my LORD a prophet of Islam is considered blasphemous to Christians, but Muslims get away with that daily

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by erubati: 8:37am On May 16, 2022
IamMobisola:

Terrorists

Is that all?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Abbertee2: 8:37am On May 16, 2022
Excuzeme:

Are you referring to the dead Pedophile called Mohammed? grin grin
How does abusing that dead rat Mohammed triggering Violence, if not that you Head-Slammers are brain-washed and raised to be terrorists?

Why dont Christians start a mob attack, when El Rufai insulted Jesus or when the Islamic Jihadist CEO of Sterling Bank compared jesus to Agege bread, on EASTER MONDAY? Why did Christians not start a riot?

Reason is that they are not indoctrinated and brain-washed like you these Islamic terrorists and the blame goes to the Hediot called Mohammed, who wrote that Instruction Manual for terrorism, called the Quoran

Baba calm down. stop trying to ameliorate your stupidity . Go ask any sensible pastor not that adulterous pastors for more knowledge of christianity , you will come to realize you are the gigantic fool
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by erubati: 8:38am On May 16, 2022
ebenice:
you are not ashamed of burning people alive?

Smh,

what kind of religion supports burning Human alive? lipsrsealed
No religion.
Not even Islam.

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Excuzeme: 8:38am On May 16, 2022
BlueAir:
undecided keyboard warrior. May u find ur way to the market urself

Stop burning Christians, value Human life, stop behaving like a Violent Mob and Stop terrorizing others.

That is not too much to ask from you Savage, Head-slammers.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Ladymillion(f): 8:40am On May 16, 2022
Very disturbing post
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Excuzeme: 8:40am On May 16, 2022
erubati:

No religion.
Not even Islam.

LIAR!
Islam supports Violence like beheading and burning of other Humans.
What a Religion of Piss!!

Read your Quoran, if still in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by JudasNaKarrot: 8:43am On May 16, 2022
Paulheyman:
Not being a Muslim is a blessing
Muslims are troublesome, killers and murderers. They fight anything and everything. Even if the whole world becomes Muslims they will not stop fighting and killing. It is in their DNA.

I curse the day that murdererous prophet who founded this monstrous religion was born.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by erubati: 8:47am On May 16, 2022
Excuzeme:

LIAR!
Islam supports Violence like beheading and burning of other Humans.
What a Religion of Piss!!

Read your Quoran, if still in doubt.
Is that all?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by tradepunter: 8:52am On May 16, 2022
TheWolfen:
These religion extremist are really sick in the head. .
The idiota should be pick up by the police asap to serve as a lesson to other brainless bigots like him

You guys sound like fools.... What police?? The same Islamic police??

Get a weapon and be prepared... Christians FKING disgust me with their lazy and only money driven attitude.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by kelmicheal: 8:54am On May 16, 2022
This marriage about Nigeria is about to collapse gradually it will soon be blown out in full force then all partners will go in their separate ways
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:55am On May 16, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Seun the owner of this platform is a very bigoted and religious extremist. That's the reason he made people to swear that useless oat before making comment in Muslim thread.

Highest the mods can do is to ban my account for 10 years but it doesn't stop me from opening another one.

Hypocrites!

Sometimes I pondered to the level of their hypocrisy, at the level they always try to protect Muslims but won't do the same for christian

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by cocolacec(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Christians leaving North is tantamount to calling for the division of the country. If so let Muslims in South leave South.

The truth is that these bastards now use this blasphemy of a thing to kill any non Muslim they have issue with, by just raising alarm that Mohammed was insulted or Koran torn, viola! You are killed without an option to defend yourself

There has been instances, where a Muslim student caught cheating in exam, in order to punish the teacher if a Christian, raise alarm that the teacher desecrated a Koran, and mobs will descend on the teacher.

My experience during NYSC where my bunk mate kept his Koran on the bed, and I ignorantly picked it and was going Tru it, and when he saw me, he muttered something like subnallah and picked fight with me, imagine a learned university graduate oo.

We can't continue to keep quite when animals take law into their hands. Calling Jesus my LORD a prophet of Islam is considered blasphemous to Christians, but Muslims get away with that daily

No one will leave his land because of Religion.The Northerners in the South should go back to their state of origin,likewise SE,SW,etc.What happens when a christian becomes a muslim or vice versa.

Ethnicity is the only thing that doesnt change.An Igbo can never be Yoruba,Yoruba can never be Hausa,Hausa can never be Igala etc

Our founding fathers negotiated regional govt until the Igbo military struck to join mad and sane people under unitary system.May God punish the coup plotters for shedding the blood of our regional leaders and bringing Nigeria to the current chaotic situation.May they never see good in life and their graves.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by cocolacec(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2022
kelmicheal:
This marriage about Nigeria is about to collapse gradually it will soon be blown out in full force then all partners will go in their separate ways
It will the best for Swesterners to hell with your shithole Nigeria.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by ShaqFu: 9:18am On May 16, 2022
The relevant authority should invite this guy and interrogate him ASAP. People can't be seen Makin such baseless, brainless and dangerous comments on social media.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Enumerator(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2022
I tell you!
Paulheyman:
Not being a Muslim is a blessing

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by blueAgent(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Seeing Africans destroying themselves over Some white man's imported religion is really heartbreaking. Religion has caused War in families. Turned Brothers to enemies All because of some imaginary gods that don't give a f*ck about you.
Wake Up Africans. Liberate yourselves and Stop this stupidity. Even the white man that brought his stupid religion has abandoned it and moved on.

You are a clown.

Africa's problem is not the white man's religeon.
But Africans been inherently stupid and foolish.
We're Africans Atheist before the Europeans came with their religeon

The killing of twins and other bad African traditions inspired by African traditional religeons were they also brought by Europeans?

The ones that are been killed by their kinsmen using diabolical means, did they learn it from White man's religion?

Haiti is over 80% African religion yet they are one of the most poorest countries in the world.

Most of you try to sound woke and intelligent but you end up exposing your ignorance and naivety.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by blueAgent(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

It's obvious you are ingnorant.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by ebenice(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2022
erubati:

No religion.
Not even Islam.
what are Muslims studying?

The ones that burn people alive what are they studying? Hinduism? undecided
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Ken4Christ: 9:45am On May 16, 2022
They are working with planned and written scripts. This is just a rehearsal of bigger attacks to come against the Christian communities. If we like, we should not wake up.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Xfemt(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2022
They should know they have Muslims of their origin in the south
No one has the monopoly of madness
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Arysexy(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2022
cocolacec:

No one will leave his land because of Religion.The Northerners in the South should go back to their state of origin,likewise SE,SW,etc.What happens when a christian becomes a muslim or vice versa.

Ethnicity is the only thing that doesnt change.An Igbo can never be Yoruba,Yoruba can never be Hausa,Hausa can never be Igala etc

Our founding fathers negotiated regional govt until the Igbo military struck to join mad and sane people under unitary system.May God punish the coup plotters for shedding the blood of our regional leaders and bringing Nigeria to the current chaotic situation.May they never see good in life and their graves.

And when the Igbo military were removed, the subsequent hausa and yoloba military that hold the country at the juggler could not revert to the regional govt?

Blame Master
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by trifted404: 9:55am On May 16, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Seun the owner of this platform is a very bigoted and religious extremist. That's the reason he made people to swear that useless oat before making comment in Muslim thread.

Highest the mods can do is to ban my account for 10 years but it doesn't stop me from opening another one.

Hypocrites!
boss I actually don't blame seun he was threatened offline this Islamic extremists are beasts, so he had no choice than to satisfy their demand. Everyone knows where seun lives so he's not anonymous so he had to bow to their terrorist demands
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by trifted404: 9:57am On May 16, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
are you not ashamed you claim to be an atheist but you've lost your humanity.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by lebete3000: 10:04am On May 16, 2022
Excuzeme:

Arrant Nonsense!
They are just Savages and Animals and one can see that the Violent Preachings of that their Pedophile Mohammed in the Quoran is what indoctrinates and incites them to Mob Attack.
Maybe you are also a head-slammer because you cant distinguish between a Fanatical Jihadist and someone who is Patriotic!

Northern Muslims are Terrorists, Simple.

You can go to Sokoto and go and un-indoctrinate them, since you be coconut head.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by lebete3000: 10:08am On May 16, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
This is a very wrong mentality.
When these aboki come down to the south, nobody harasses them because of their religious beliefs, and even if they insult Jesus, no body touches them..
Why don't they keep the same energy up north?
As a Christian female, I would probably get lynched if I'm seen wearing a knee length skirt, while a Muslim female in the south is allowed to wear burka, which could possibly even carry bombs.
It's not right.
If they can't tolerate Christians over there, I don't see why we should tolerate them here.

They never said you should tolerate their people here in the South. The mistake people make is believing whatever you sow you should reap. When they see that Life is more complicated than that, they begin to have a mid-life crisis.

Behave the way you want to behave in the South, but don't expect or force others to behave like that in the North. They themselves are actually tired of this unity called Nigeria, their politicians that cash out on it are the ones still interested in keeping the contraption going.

They actually don't give 2fvcks about Nigeria or any Southerner. Split Nigeria today now and they'll happily leave.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by lebete3000: 10:09am On May 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
I repeat. sokoto state Is not under Sharia law. not even zamfara state.

Haa, Southerners are actually more foolish than I thought.

Zamfara that was the first state to execute someone under the Sharia law.

It's too early in the morning for foolish talks abeg.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by D1official: 10:38am On May 16, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Seeing Africans destroying themselves over Some white man's imported religion is really heartbreaking. Religion has caused War in families. Turned Brothers to enemies All because of some imaginary gods that don't give a f*ck about you.
Wake Up Africans. Liberate yourselves and Stop this stupidity. Even the white man that brought his stupid religion has abandoned it and moved on.
Fool!! How has christianity caused pain to the world?

If you don't have the balls to call MUSLIMS by name then shut the Bleep off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.