Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Were You Privileged To Watch The Blood Moon This Morning? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Were You Privileged To Watch The Blood Moon This Morning? (250 Views)

Blood Moon As Seen By Me / Nigerians Will See The Blood Moon today From 6:44pm To 9:21pm (read Details) / Nigerians Will See Blood Moon Tomorrow From 6:44pm To 9:21pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Privileged To Watch The Blood Moon This Morning? by Olam09(m): 4:52am On May 16, 2022
I was privileged to watch the blood moon (Lunar eclipse) this morning, not in it's full glory though but could still catch a glimpse of em' exactly like the one in picture two.

Re: Were You Privileged To Watch The Blood Moon This Morning? by Tonypens48(m): 5:14am On May 16, 2022
Yeah...i observed it too cool

Kindly check my signature below
Re: Were You Privileged To Watch The Blood Moon This Morning? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2022
Nope, was enjoying my peaceful sleep. tongue
Re: Were You Privileged To Watch The Blood Moon This Morning? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2022
5:30am was like 2am....didn't spot the moon though. But I could notice red in behind a covered cloud

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Or Start A Career In Event Management And Planning / The New Face Of Delta (NFOD23) Group Greets Senator Omo-agege At 59. / Embracing A New Era: Protea Marriott Hotel Kuramo Waters Lagos Welcomes A New GM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.