Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (2011 Views)

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by pozehnani(f): 5:24am On May 16, 2022
Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 5:30am On May 16, 2022
They'll clearly avoid this thread like shit! grin

1 Like

Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 5:35am On May 16, 2022
I see majority viewing have profile pics but you see those ones? They'll not even bother clicking on the post. SMH..

1 Like

Re: ... by Nerogaming01(m): 5:36am On May 16, 2022
We live in a “selfie-world”. You are perceived as hiding something when you don't take pictures. Some people believe their mind and thoughts are more beautiful then their physical appearance. Including me. And besides, wetin you 1 see my picture for?
Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 5:39am On May 16, 2022
Nerogaming01:
We live in a “selfie-world”. You are perceived as hiding something when you don't take pictures. Some people believe their mind and thoughts are more beautiful then their physical appearance. Including me. And besides, wetin you 1 see my picture for?

Post it first na undecided. At least let's know who we are dealing with or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: ... by Nerogaming01(m): 5:44am On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

Post it first na undecided. At least let's know who we are dealing with or don't you think so?

Go to google and type “Nero” and my photos will pop up
Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 5:47am On May 16, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Ok. Will do that.

Modified:

You're not serious o. I did check but a statue of a white guy came up.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nerogaming01(m): 5:51am On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

Ok. Will do that.

Modified:

What?

You thought I was black? undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by Richy4(m): 6:06am On May 16, 2022
smiley
OP, have you considered the fact that it's a faceless forum? Do you know the idea(s) behind a faceless forum?…

If u do, I don't think u will make it a big deal.. besides,I just checked your pictures and what I saw was a young version of Celine Dion.. so is that you?

13 Likes

Re: ... by Haakeem(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

Ok. Will do that.

Modified:

girl are you that moronic?

1 Like

Re: ... by Kingpin1000: 6:22am On May 16, 2022
O.P I guess this is you.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Kilotat: 7:06am On May 16, 2022
Posting your picture in a faceless forum is dumb as hell.... I couldn't open my nairaland account with my email sef (I use disposable email), na my pics I go come post?
If you are a tech guy or lady, you will understand. How many times have you seen the picture of the owner of this platform, on Instagram sef? That should explain alot

Note: instagram is not a Faceless forum ooo

4 Likes

Re: ... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26am On May 16, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Common the real Nero gaming is a professional gamer..Asian guy popular around YouTube and all..you ain't him..

2 Likes

Re: ... by Ernesthugo(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2022
YOU THE CLOWN POSTER

POST YOUR DAMN PICTURE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pozehnani:
I noticed there are people here who never
and would never post their pics here. As in... They dread it more than anything but they make the worst remarks about other people. To think its the very popular and well known members that fall in this category.

Why are they hiding themselves?

These are my thoughts on why they could be hiding.

1. They are short
2. They are not good looking
3. Their looks doesn't depict their online
personality.
4. They are not confident about their looks.

What do you think about them?
Do you know anyone in this category?

Your take?
Re: ... by Ernesthugo(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2022
BUT ZUCKERBERG AND JACK AND MUSK OWN IS ALL OVER YOUR FATHER DINNING ROOM

JUST SAY YOU ARE BURNA APE

Kilotat:
Posting your picture in a faceless forum is dumb as hell.... I couldn't open my nairaland account with my email sef (I use disposable email), na my pics I go come post?
If you are a tech guy or lady, you will understand. How many times have you seen the picture of the owner of this platform, on Instagram sef? That should explain alot

1 Like

Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 7:52am On May 16, 2022
Richy4:
smiley
OP, have you considered the fact that it's a faceless forum? To Do you know the idea(s) behind a faceless forum?…

If u do, I don't think u will make it a big deal.. besides,I just checked your pictures and what I saw was a young version of Celine Dion.. so is that you?

faceless forum my foot!
If it were a faceless forum then it won't and shouldn't have a feature where you can upload pics. Don't you think?

Spare me that balderdash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nerogaming01(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common the real Nero gaming is a professional gamer..Asian guy popular around YouTube and all..you ain't him..

We're namesake grin

My name's Nero.
Re: ... by MONEY247: 8:21am On May 16, 2022
What's the meaning of ' not good looking'
Re: ... by Richy4(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

faceless forum my foot!
If it were a faceless forum then it won't and shouldn't have a feature where you can upload pics. Don't you think?

Spare me that balderdash.

Definition is very important in what ever we do in life...The CEO of Nairaland created a platform where people can meet and interact anonymously... without address, street number or phone number... That was the original intention...

Then special features like where people can upload pictures were there for those that cares.. it was extra features and 100% optional considering the original vision and mission of the founder( anonymous)

I will suggest that u make out time, carry out a research on importance, Features, benefits, advantages and disadvantages of faceless forum..I believe no knowledge is a waste..it will help you to create better thread next time instead of something like this that reeks a little bit of ignorance...

Speaking of pictures, why are you not bold enough to upload your real pictures on your profile as an example to others... the picture on your profile is a Canadian woman..u are not a Canadian or are you? smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by BigDawsNet: 9:16am On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:
and would never post their pics here. As in... They dread it more than anything but they make the worst remarks about other people. To think its the very popular and well known members that fall in this category.

1. They are short
personality.

Your take?

Its a decision to remain anonymous here...
It's not for forming but person security

1 Like

Re: ... by Kilotat: 9:24am On May 16, 2022
Is Facebook and Twitter a Faceless forum? What a Nigerian.... Take your 9ja frustration somewhere else and work on it. Am presently the US chilling... Ntooor

2 Likes

Re: ... by Haakeem(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2022
Kilotat:
Is Facebook and Twitter a Faceless forum? What a Nigerian.... Take your 9ja frustration somewhere else and work on it. Am presently the US chilling... Ntooor
but you don't have to lie.
Re: ... by tayo60(f): 10:39am On May 16, 2022
@Op, why not use your own picture as your dp instead of using Celine Dion? If you no dey hide your face, how come you no put your picture?

2 Likes

Re: ... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:16am On May 16, 2022
Nerogaming01:

We're namesake grin

My name's Nero.

Stop the cap...I know the real guy.. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by ibechris(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2022
Some people are busy making money and working towards things and this one is here talking about picture as if that one would add any thing to our existence.

No wonder many beautiful people today have no sense hence victims of all kinds of circumstances in our today Nigeria.

I expected u to tow the line yet u can't post your picture but someone else's picture.

In fact,u are a disappointmen!

4 Likes

Re: ... by Truvelisback(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

1. They are short
personality.

Your take?
Where is ur own pics Mr. Accuser?

3 Likes

Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 11:56am On May 16, 2022
ibechris:
Some people are busy making money and working towards things and this one is here talking about picture as if that one would add any thing to our existence.

No wonder many beautiful people today have no sense hence victims of all kinds of circumstances in our today Nigeria.

I expected u to tow the line yet u can't post your picture but someone else's picture.

In fact,u are disappointmen!

How did you know I'm not out there making the money? Besides, ever heard the word " all work and no play makes jack a dull boy"?

Abeg take your frustrations else where, let me catch the cruise of my life.

Bizz off!
Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 11:58am On May 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Where is ur own pics Mr. Accuser?

Why did you take yours down?
I mean that one you were standing in front of a church backdrop like an assistant pastor? grin.

For you, no case. I've seen your pics.
Re: ... by pozehnani(f): 12:00pm On May 16, 2022
tayo60:
@Op, why not use your own picture as your dp instead of using Celine Dion? If you no dey hide your face, how come you no put your picture?

I didn't use mine because I learnt not to do so from my predecessors after observing them for a while as a newbee back then and noticed they don't like to do it. wink.

Got that?
Re: ... by Truvelisback(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

I mean that one you were standing in front of a church backdrop like an assistant pastor? grin.

U get mouth grin
Re: ... by Truvelisback(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

I had to take it down. However, i haven't seen urs. Does it mean that u are beautiful and tall as u have assumed?
Re: ... by ibechris(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2022
pozehnani:

How did you know I'm not out there making the money? Besides, ever heard the word " all work and no play makes jack a dull boy"?

Abeg take your frustrations else where, let me catch the cruise of my life.

Bizz off!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor / Why Is It That When You Have A Child With A Man Or Woman In The Nigerian Communi / This Happened In My Family. What Would You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.