Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY (1945 Views)

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Truvelisback(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2022
pozehnani:
They'll clearly avoid this thread like shit! grin
Let me see ur pics.
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by pozehnani(f): 6:08am On May 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Let me see ur pics.

For what na? angry

Even the ancestors on this forum did not display their pics. grin
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Truvelisback(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2022
pozehnani:

For what na? angry

Even the ancestors on this forum did not display their pics. grin
U have seen mine but i haven't seen urs. 2ndly, i want to know weda u are beautiful and tall.
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2022
Op why not live by example and upload yours for the fact that you are a woman is even the more reason why u should upload yours on your profile.... grin make u know follow some make I no call name sit-down for front seat for Shiloh... practice what you are preaching
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by pozehnani(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
U have seen mine but i haven't seen urs. 2ndly, i want to know weda u are beautiful and tall.

I am tall and beautiful. No need for any display to prove to you or anyone cos ain't no hody paying my bills. tongue.
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 9:01am On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op why not live by example and upload yours for the fact that you are a woman is even the more reason why u should upload yours on your profile.... grin make u know follow some make I no call name sit-down for front seat for Shiloh... practice what you are preaching
Good morning love how are you?
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Truvelisback(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2022
pozehnani:

I am tall and beautiful. No need for any display to prove to you or anyone cos ain't no hody paying my bills. tongue.
Make i see am first. U aren't to tell weda u are beautiful and tall.
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Good morning love how are you?
morning beautiful...how are you today?
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 10:44am On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
morning beautiful...how are you today?
I am doing great dear.
so how is ur day going, have had breakfast yet??
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
Fcmb2022:

I am doing great dear.
so how is ur day going, have had breakfast yet??
..Good and great....yeah I ve had breakfast,, and you?
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 11:06am On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
Yeah
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 11:07am On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
What did you eat smiley
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2022
Fcmb2022:

What did you eat smiley
took Mr Tea alongside Mrs bread and brother sardine grin.

And you?
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 11:12am On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
took Mr Tea alongside Mrs bread and brother sardine grin.

And you?
Same with me ..smiley. but I did not include brother sardine instead I went for aunty scrambled egg grin
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Same with me ..smiley. but I did not include brother sardine instead I went for aunty scrambled egg grin
nice one....I hope to garnish mother Lunch later on........ cheesy...

So what's happening around you? You haven't done what I asked ?
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 11:23am On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
nice one....I hope to garnish mother Lunch later on........ cheesy...

So what's happening around you? You haven't done what I asked ?
Everything is cool u know the usual routine, everyone in south east is sitting at home . no movement at all..

And remind me u said I should do..pls
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Everything is cool u know the usual routine, everyone in south east is sitting at home . no movement at all..

And remind me u said I should do..pls
so the sit at home covers even today Wednesday? shocked I thought the sit at home is for Monday's alone.....

Check your mail box .....I sent some messages yet to be replied!!!
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 11:59am On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
so the sit at home covers even today Wednesday? shocked I thought the sit at home is for Monday's alone.....

Check your mail box .....I sent some messages yet to be replied!!!
Yessoooooo
dey said dat Nmdi KANU is going to court today.
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Yessoooooo
dey said dat Nmdi KANU is going to court today.
hmmm..and I learnt he was denied bail !!!! They should just allow people do their business and activities in peace..

So are you enjoying the sit at home grin? Do you wish it continues?
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 3:31pm On May 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
hmmm..and I learnt he was denied bail !!!! They should just allow people do their business and activities in peace..

So are you enjoying the sit at home grin? Do you wish it continues?

Yes and no

yes because it gives me time for myself and my studies.
No because its punishing the non privilege ones.

But las las sha.. Nothing spoil.
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Yes and no

ok
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by yomi531(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2022
pozehnani:
I noticed there are people here who never
and would never post their pics here. As in... They dread it more than anything but they make the worst remarks about other people. To think its the very popular and well known members that fall in this category.

Why are they hiding themselves?

These are my thoughts on why they could be hiding.

1. They are short
2. They are not good looking
3. Their looks doesn't depict their online
personality.
4. They are not confident about their looks.

What do you think about them?
Do you know anyone in this category?

Your take?
U didnt put ur picture too Odoyo grin
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by pozehnani(f): 4:37pm On May 18, 2022
yomi531:
U didnt put ur picture too Odoyo grin

I learnt that from people here. Odoyor
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by yomi531(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2022
pozehnani:

I learnt that from people here. Odoyor
cheesy
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Transcriber: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Yes and no

I like your love o @wizywiz
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Wizywiz(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Transcriber:
abeg commot eye for soldier man salary ooo grin
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by Fcmb2022(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Transcriber:
Oroma no go downgrade; Dgringrin
Re: Those Who Will Never Post Their Pics On Nairaland AND WHY by juman(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uploading photos isn't so much good.
Insecurity is big.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer / Married With A Baby At 20 And Her Husband Is Cheating / To Experience Mum In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.