Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? (3344 Views)

Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Nezero(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2022
I came out at 3:30 am. There was heavy cloud blanket . So disappointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by everythinggirly(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2022
I love my sleep.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Beermoney1: 9:01am On May 16, 2022
Didn’t see it though. But the moon was so bright I had to close my curtains cos the thing was blinding me

8 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by ClipHog: 9:25am On May 16, 2022
Sleep no allow me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Victorians001(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2022
[s][/s] sleep
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by when2(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2022
Oh yes! I observed it in my dream. It was great!

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by robinso01(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2022
Me wey close the window when the moon to bright and entering my eyes from the window and sleep off

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by MJBOLT: 10:32am On May 16, 2022
I observed it in my dreams
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by jaszplus12(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2022
Oh yes i did...though did not see it to the end but most of it from my location here in accra!!!

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by majamajic(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2022
In lagos , very full but as white as snow

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by an0daGuy: 10:43am On May 16, 2022
I came outside at 12 midnight, 2am when I wanted to piss, 4:30 am when nepa brought their light and guess what ?

I saw Nothing like that angry

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by TheWolfen(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2022
Nezero:
I guess the lunar eclipse has already happen at that time but for some strange reasons the blood moon wasn't visible in your location. I think that is a good news. wink
It is a sure thing that it will be visible in other locations across the world.

I observed the moon was still at its brightest around 10pm last night
I had no intention to leave my comfort zone and go outside in the dead of the night when witches and occultist are doing their ritual.
But most importantly I have nothing to gain from it

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by gulfer: 10:50am On May 16, 2022
majamajic:
In lagos , very full but as white as snow
Same observation here; Ikorodu road, Lagos. I didn't see a difference apart from the fullness and brightness of the moon undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:09am On May 16, 2022
Lies
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2022
By 5:30am in pH ....it was as dark as 2am....I could notice red lights behind the thick cloud but no moon on sight

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by taopheeq(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2022
No observation here in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Trizyd(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Amira
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by duro4chang(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Fake

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Pickmycall: 11:59am On May 16, 2022
I came outside and saw nothing

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by l69l: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
can only be observed within the Northern and Southern hemisphere

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by CaptMarvel(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2022
Nezero:
Yes I did. It was so wonderful, the sky was full of it even here in Lagos. I came out exact time and went back in at quarter after 5. I don't have a good camera phone, but I snapped something lolz.
The picture below was when it was 8/10 into full eclipse and blood moon!

The part you are seeing was the lighted part, the remaining 2/10 lolz
When it became full, my phone couldn't see anything, I was only observing it with my eyes!

It came into full eclipse and blood moon at 4:30am and stayed like that till after 5am. It was full and red! It was a great sight indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Sucre6: 12:51pm On May 16, 2022
The moon was so bright, I had to come out twice to check whether Nepa bring light and
nah only my flat no get light grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Yes I did. It was so wonderful, the sky was full of it even here in Lagos. I came out exact time and went back in at quarter after 5. I don't have a good camera phone, but I snapped something lolz.

When it became full, my phone couldn't see anything, I was only observing it with my eyes!

It came into full eclipse and blood moon at 4:30am and stayed like that till after 5am. It was full and red! It was a great sight indeed.

Your eyes no blind I think dem talk say eclipse get special sunglasses abi na only solar eclipse
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by chieveboy(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2022
when2:
Oh yes! I observed it in my dream. It was great!

Are you psychic or what?
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Nezero(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2022
CaptMarvel:

grin angry grin grin grin

Boss, are you sure. Sounds like Muule to me oo.

But thanks for sharing
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by Ahmback(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2022
Sucre6:
The moon was so bright, I had to come out twice to check whether Nepa bring light and
nah only my room no get light grin
baba oo grin grin grin
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by ashawopikin(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
I saw it around 4:45, then yeye cloud come cover am
Re: Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? by ashawopikin(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
TheWolfen:

I guess the lunar eclipse has already happen at that time but for some strange reasons the blood moon wasn't visible in your location. I think that is a good news. wink
It is a sure thing that it will be visible in other locations across the world.

I observed the moon was still at its brightest around 10pm last night
I had no intention to leave my comfort zone and go outside in the dead of the night when witches and occultist are doing their ritual.
But most importantly I have nothing to gain from it
the moon was bright till 3am, it started changing around 4am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Reinstate 18 As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / NNPC/ESSO Scholarship Aptitude Test Invitation....(dragnet Solution) / Yabatech Utme/ Bsc Program For 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.