Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob (545 Views)

Troops Raid, Destroy IPOB, ESN Supreme Headquarters In Anambra / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by Investigative: 7:25am On May 16, 2022
1. Why do people who come to Simon Ekpa’s program always die within 24-48 hours of their arrival in Nigeria?
2. Why does Simon always get the photos of the killing & dead person within hours of the murder?
3. Is Simon Ekpa conducting DATA HARVESTING for the Nigerian government??

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by Agwotulumbe(f): 7:53am On May 16, 2022
Simon Ekpa is an enemy of ndị Igbo.

I urge my igbo brothers in Finland Poland etc to track him down and kill him.

dude was contracted to destroy igboland.

never trust an Abakaliki man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by OfoIgbo: 9:04am On May 16, 2022
A major question you should be asking is this. Who gave Simon Ekpa prominence?

If Simon Ekpa is ignored, the same person that gave Ekpa prominence, will give another dunce prominence to wreak havoc.

The major problem is Nnamdi Kanu.

I have been screaming about this for many years now. He is not the leader that Igbos should follow. For crying out loud, if you want to choose a leader, choose someone that is at least as intelligent as you. And their must be checks and balances, guiding such a person's leadership.
In Kanu's case, he is not very intelligent, and to make matters worse, there are absolutely no checks and balances on him. Whatever he thinks of, is implemented, with no one to ask questions. He is also not really well exposed to how the world works, and has no business leading anybody.

Having access to a radio facility that allows one to speak to millions is not a prerequisite for being a good leader

4 Likes

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by Reality3080: 9:07am On May 16, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

igbos n killing,n this same people will insult northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by jmoore(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu was hired by Fulani Islamic terrorists to destroy Igboland.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by beerfraud: 9:23am On May 16, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

i stand with simon ekpa he is so brutal than kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by Savagery101: 11:30am On May 16, 2022
YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP CRYING, YOU GO CRY BLOOOD TIRE, MNK AND MSE ARE THE ONLY ONES WE KNOW, YOU GUYS CAN GO AND KEE YOURSLVES

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
OfoIgbo:
A major question you should be asking is this. Who gave Simon Ekpa prominence?

If Simon Ekpa is ignored, the same person that gave Ekpa prominence, will give another dunce prominence to wreak havoc.

The major problem is Nnamdi Kanu.

I have been screaming about this for many years now. He is not the leader that Igbos should follow. For crying out loud, if you want to choose a leader, choose someone that is at least as intelligent as you. And their must be checks and balances, guiding such a person's leadership.
In Kanu's case, he is not very intelligent, and to make matters worse, there are absolutely no checks and balances on him. Whatever he thinks of, is implemented, with no one to ask questions. He is also not really well exposed to how the world works, and has no business leading anybody.

Having access to a radio facility that allows one to speak to millions is not a prerequisite for being a good leader

Mazi Kanu isn’t infallible…just like with every other human being! Problem is, there was a vacuum which he stepped into to be the voice of those of us sick and tired of the murderous, evil and unfair setup that is presently configured to serve the interests of the Fulani hegemony…and their pathetic house-nigger middle-belt and southern slaves willing to accept the crumbs thrown their way!

This visit Governor Soludo made to Mazi Kanu was a masterstroke as it exposed all these sit-at-home proponents as no more than 5th-columnists only interested in sustaining the insecurity in the region!

Fact of the matter is this insecurity that’s being engineered from outside the region will continue in one form or the other until either Buhari dies in office or leaves next year!
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Planted To Destroy Ipob by OfoIgbo: 1:51pm On May 16, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Mazi Kanu isn’t infallible…just like with every other human being! Problem is, there was a vacuum which he stepped into to be the voice of those of us sick and tired of the murderous, evil and unfair setup that is presently configured to serve the interests of the Fulani hegemony…and their pathetic house-nigger middle-belt and southern slaves willing to accept the crumbs thrown their way!

This visit Governor Soludo made to Mazi Kanu was a masterstroke as it exposed all these sit-at-home proponents as no more than 5th-columnists only interested in sustaining the insecurity in the region!

Fact of the matter is this insecurity that’s being engineered from outside the region will continue in one form or the other until either Buhari dies in office or leaves next year!

You know, those 5th columnists were in one way or the other, endorsed by Kanu. Again this is all about him ensuring there are no checks and balances guiding the leadership. Everything is just about whether Nnamdi Kanu supports it or not. This is a highly injurious method to the Igbos.

One thing those 5th columnists have in common is that they all praise Kanu to the high heavens. And it seems whenever someone kisses his ass, he gives the person a thumbs-up regardless of whether the person is psychiatrically alright or not. I am sure that is exactly what led him to Kenya where he was captured, in a country world-renowned for extraordinary renditions. How incompetent can one be? A kenyan interviewer addressing him as His Excellency, a few days after that, we all heard that he had been kidnapped from Kenya.

Like you, I suspect the current madness will subside once the paedophilic dullard in Aso Rock leaves office, but for IPOB to progress there either has to be a more competent leader, or a new stringent code of conduct and checks & balances to guide the leader.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. / Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State / Stella Oduah Didn’t Complete NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.