Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) (29951 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2022
Wahala and Vawulence

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Triangles1(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2022
This people know how to throw bomb.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Ndidi2: 9:35am On May 16, 2022
Penguin2:
They are all uncouth and uncivilized.

All of them.

From the rampaging almajiris and street urchins demanding the release of murderers in Sokoto…

To their ilk occupying the highest office available or any office at all, they are equally yorked in uncouthness, uncivilization and stupidity.

This Lugardian experiment was a mistake.
l agree you..
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2022
If this man becomes the president, Na to dey swear for both civil servants and none.

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Graceman444: 9:36am On May 16, 2022
Wahalaa
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Oplomo: 9:36am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:
See how he abused seun and seun couldn't even caution him, just because he's a northerner. But let a southerner tell that to seun and see how seun counters him immediately to mind the language he uses on air.

Very true.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by gogeor(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2022
He should be calming down
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Mooh247: 9:37am On May 16, 2022
Buhari do this man shege, AMCON don collect all of him property
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Belleful: 9:38am On May 16, 2022
Galadima with delusion. So in a free and fair election, NNPP will win the presidency sit abi?
Kwakwaso is the new buhari. He is only known in Kano and some few northern states. He can only win in Kano, just as buhari was winning the northern states but that couldn't make him d president.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by happney65: 9:40am On May 16, 2022
InHeaven:
Loser on the loose!

What an ill mannered old man

Don't mind him. And na him dey abuse Buhari back to back. Small question them ask am he start to dey vex.

Agbaya Man

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Lifestone(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:
See how he abused seun and seun couldn't even caution him, just because he's a northerner. But let a southerner tell that to seun and see how seun counters him immediately to mind the language he uses on air.
I watched that program live and I can tell you that that was quoted out of context, aside it was obvious that the man and Seun are paddy paddy. They both laughed it over
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2022
Baba be like; Seun, na me fa! You nor know me again!? shocked
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Tinney104(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2022
Good morning nairalanders I know m not suppose to be doing this but I don't have any other hope Heaven Knows I need this for an interview scheduled by 11am and I don't have tfarw pls guyo pls any amount will be appreciated pls just look my side I no get how I wan reach there if u need any proof just dm pls I will show you
Ejo e shanu mi ,don't let me loose this job cry

Pls ask for my akant details ejo it's for tfare to a job interview pls pls and plz
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by dahmie2013: 9:45am On May 16, 2022
New meme...
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2022
Choosing the right word was his problem, he did not mean insult, if not, his follow up comments would have suggested so.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by rajiedreez: 9:50am On May 16, 2022
That's how arrogant they can be
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:
Foolish talk
Open the head .
What do you see
IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Emyval2019: 10:02am On May 16, 2022
He went to far by saying such in the national tv,
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:

He's an old man, old enough to birth Seun.

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 10:04am On May 16, 2022
aribisala0:
Foolish talk
Open the head .
What do you see
IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra
Cry me a river cry cry
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 10:05am On May 16, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

He's an old man, old enough to birth Seun.
Because he's old he should go about insulting people? The way you people defend things in this country just tire me.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2022
if not height of insanity and level of absurdity, what's Galadinma still doing in politicking

born to rule fools
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:

Cry me a river cry cry
IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 10:06am On May 16, 2022
Lifestone:

I watched that program live and I can tell you that that was quoted out of context, aside it was obvious that the man and Seun are paddy paddy. They both laughed it over
Paddy Paddy when seun is on the receiving end. Let a southerner try it and see the swiftness with which seun will halt him.
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 10:07am On May 16, 2022
aribisala0:

IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

Cry cry, Biafra is giving you sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:

Cry cry, Biafra is giving you sleepless nights.
IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Simple question that was simply put baba provoke

These are the old specie of politicians Nigerians wants to do away with

The are the ones that have made the country retrogress and have destroy the little unity and cohesion we were trying to manage

They are still in active politics and they are our enemies and we should campaign against them and retire them to their homes or sickbed

The likes of Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar have nothing to offer Nigerians and will never do us any good being part of government

Let us support HE Mr Peter Obi, a man who is fit enough and has the blueprint for the restoration of Nigeria's lost glory
Obi became voiceless over Deborahs death. His ambitions are more important.

Like obi like atiku
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by lloydtruth: 10:31am On May 16, 2022
aribisala0:

IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra IboOjukwuAkpuBiafra
Tinubu has used this one's brain to buy Pampers

Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:

Tinubu has used this one's brain to buy Pampers
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Rebelutionary: 10:44am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:
Just like that journalist cautioned FFK when FFK outrightly insulted him abi? You see all this tribal inanity that some of you litter this platform with is unbecoming abeg!
Re: "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) by Kilef05: 10:48am On May 16, 2022
He didn't mean it in an abusive way. More like- *Wetin de worry u, u no sabi my capability?*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests / Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.