Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response (4970 Views)

Poll: which do you rate better

fashola's response: 86% (105 votes)
gej's response: 13% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by mithel(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
which do you rate better.

1)fashola's response to disasters in lagos.

2)Gej's response to disasters in nigeria

(in terms of actions,and words to soothe the peoples' pain)
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Breeze5000: 1:35am On Jul 14, 2011
Fashola is light years ahead
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Skii(m): 1:41am On Jul 14, 2011
Wanna Fashola die?!
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:47am On Jul 14, 2011
i don't understand
disaster is disaster,you are trying to create a room for some tribalism  and critics from people who does not even know what it take to be in government  angry angry angry angry angry
i believe NATIONAL DISASTER is the government concern,irrespective of their various positions,
except you want some 'ike inigba je ooooo' hungry mobs and 'almajiri followers to blast your thread  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by ObamaUS: 2:36am On Jul 14, 2011
They are both hypocrites and bunch of useless people,
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by dayokanu(m): 2:37am On Jul 14, 2011
Fashola cos Odechkwu is a disaster himself

1 Like

Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by NegroNtns(m): 2:38am On Jul 14, 2011
Fashola is facing a natural disaster. He has only way to respond to it, which is to soothe, comfort and recover.

However much he may wish to, he cannot stop the rain, only God can.

Gej is dealing with issues that he was aware of as VP and ought to have a better grip on. The security of the nation and it sovereignty is at stake.

He can soothe and comfort people but he also has the power to stop and end their pains.

He has failed to exercise power and authority.

I'm not going to vote because the two are not on same scale for comparison.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by oge4real(f): 3:07am On Jul 14, 2011
^^God bless ya.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 14, 2011
This is buuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit!!

(, he he he, I had to say something), grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Mcleo007(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2011
The basis for comparison here are unfounded.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Bensonite: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2011
OP,
I am sure when you get the voting result you will pray for more natural disaster to happen in other states to make comparison say Okorocha vs GEJ. RUBBISH THREAD.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by atasteve: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2011
BRF is always ahead of GEJ smiley

Although we need more than promises and talk but at least it is better than silence.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by LagosBoi2(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2011
Fashola all d way. GEJ is clueless
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by chimaike: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

i don't understand
disaster is disaster,you are trying to create a room for some tribalism  and critics from people who does not even know what it take to be in government  angry angry angry angry angry
i believe NATIONAL DISASTER is the government concern,irrespective of their various positions,
except you want some 'ike inigba je ooooo' hungry mobs and 'almajiri followers to blast your thread  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please advise them, they are trying to cause another tribal war. Rubbish post
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Lanreseg(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2011
Rubbish post so dumb,
Pple lyk u are meant to be beheaded cause the devil uses pple lyk u to divide an organization
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by desthan(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2011
bybj:

This is buuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit!!

(, he he he, I had to say something), grin grin grin

ho ho ho, truth speaks. . . just like the poster had to post something undecided
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by mithel(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2011
chai ,see my life,na me una yap lyk dis.one person even talk say make den kill me.nawa o.

Mods,abeg help me delete this thread b4 dis ppl cme n beat me.

N 4 dose calling me a tribalist,i wont take dat,u cn check my posts on this forum,i myt be oda tins,being a bigot isnt one.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by executinal(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2011
mithel:

which do you rate better.

1)fashola's response to disasters in lagos.

2)Gej's response to disasters in nigeria

(in terms of actions,and words to soothe the peoples' pain)

GEJ best rated, Fashola best rated. So what is your mission? angry
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2011
Lol.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by hildaa(f): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2011
You cannot compare the two, cos Fashola is dealing with the state affairs while Gej deals with the national affairs, so the difference is clear.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by kildran: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2011
chima ike:

Please advise them, they are trying to cause another tribal war. Rubbish post

That is why u r nt developed, u dnt compare anytin. No benchmarks at all. Nothing creative frm Gej. If an online discussion like this can create tribal war, den d war mongers are more stupid dan I thot. Tribal war ko, family battle ni.

EKO O NI BAJE OOOOO!!!!!
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by confetti(f): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2011
hildaa:

You cannot compare the two, cos Fashola is dealing with the state affairs while Gej deals with the national affairs, so the difference is clear.

As long as am concerned, there is basis for comparison. Fashola's jurisdiction is Lagos as well as Nigeria Gej's. What we are looking at is their response to issues in their respective jurisdictions. Fashola was aware he was contesting for Lagos State likewise Jona was aware he was also contesting for Nigeria. In as much as their duties might vary likewise their resources and power.

In a saner environment, both are held accountable to their duties and thus are expected to perform. Inability to perform in this case is not as regards resources and power but as regards WILL and ZEAL and this is where I give it to Fashola.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by iyeyemi: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
IMO the folks who term the thread 'tribalistic' are actually the 'tribalists'. The thread is simply asking which 'CEO' is comparatively dealing with the subject better, didn't see any hint of whether the persons in question are from any particular region.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by eewule(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
I vote fashola, I think GEJ was a mistake - should not have won election, Nigeria needs a leader that can exert force and
has a tenacious personality. not one that needs 20 personal advicers etc, He needs to get serious, Nigeria needs him to ACT !?!!
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by emenim(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
Well in my own honest opinion, i think the duo are simply two of a kind who values people's life and their properties. They have been very helpful and quick to response when it comes to disaster challenges
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Gbenge77(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
Gej has absolutely nothing to offer unlike Fashola who is a bit proactive.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2011
im frm d south but aint gona allow sentiments to becloud my sense of judgement here. Gej is also a disaster dat needs urgent attention. If we kip making excuses for gej then at what point is ever gona take responsibility for his negligence. How many more will die b4 a state of emergency is declared on these states? Who is gej affraid of? Gej only puts dat his palm wine tappers hat looking like a clown and read out some uninspiring borring speach and d nxt day boko haram strikes again and d trend continues them some people wants me put d blame elsewere other than d GCFR Who is also d C in C dat behaves like a class prefect rather dan act like a president. Fashola is aint on d same pape wit oga presido rather dan act like a president. Fashola is aint on d same pape wit oga presido
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by MMM2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
D both re just d same thing.

Very slow.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by hbrednic: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2011
both are bad
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
lol, whoever says there is no basis for comparison is just having a laugh! Look at it this way, Lagos is Fashola's jurisdiction, Nigeria is Jonathan's. Fashola has resources to tackle problems that happen in Lagos state, Jonathan has resources to tackle the problems in Nigeria. With this in mind, it is easy to say that their roles are proportionally the same. It's just like saying 1:2 and 20:40. The numbers may be different bu its the same ratio.so whoever thinks there is no bass for comparison should just stop using that as an excuse to defend uncle Jona.

As to the question, tge answer is clear. Fashola is better than uncle Jona as far as disaster managment is concerned. Jonathan's problems are man made, so he can get to the root of it and make it stop. No matter how many drainage canals Fashola's government build, there will still be a propensity for floodin; it' s nature we're talking about here. So while Fashola can tackle the resultant effects of the problem, Jonathan can actually get to the root of his and effectively end it. With that in mind, I think Fashola is the better disaster manager. made, so he can get to the root of it and make it stop. No matter how many drainage canals Fashola's government build, there will still be a propensity for floodin; it' s nature we're talking about here. So while Fashola can tackle the resultant effects of the problem, Jonathan can actually get to the root of his and effectively end it. With that in mind, I think Fashola is the better disaster manager.
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by aljharem3: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
to those that are calling this thread silly i think they need to have there heads examined

op

good comparism
Re: Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response by mithel(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2011
iyeyemi:

IMO the folks who term the thread 'tribalistic' are actually the 'tribalists'. The thread is simply asking which 'CEO' is comparatively dealing with the subject better, didn't see any hint of whether the persons in question are from any particular region.

THANK U O MY SISTA

i was watching NTA news last night,and dey were reporting fashola's third inspection and wat impressed me most was the way he was adressing the flood victims,he spoke in english,yoruba n pidgin,all in an attempt to calm them down ,and it worked because the elders dere ended up praying for him ,and he ended up getting hailed when he was leaving.and i thought what if it was GEJ.dat was Wat made me open dis thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judgement On Tompolo's Suit Against EFCC, Police: Lagos Court Fixes June 19 / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Others Honoured At The 2017 Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards / Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.