Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) (36905 Views)

RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo o grin E be like say u no get data to watch.

Princeoflagos and his likes are looking for weak candidate to triumph in their PDP, this is their job here

not that they like Ameachi or Osibanjo or even give a fúck APC, they want a weak candidate that will thrash southern candidate then handover their destiny in the hand of North

Tinubu is a threat to their plan, a candidacy of Tinubu will so handicapped PDP candidate, Tinubu never even start campaign, this na just primary, baba go carry bank along this time no be only bullion van

sebi e fe ri werey? you gonna see craze cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by pmc01(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2022
jamesversion:
Amaechi is the best for Nigeria.

Why and how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by rajiedreez: 9:52am On May 16, 2022
Ogao
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by jamesversion: 9:53am On May 16, 2022
saintkel:
Wetin concern me

Peter Obi d man of d moment

Oga, is Peter Obi in APC, he is in PDP. He is not even a core PDP member, he only joined in 2013/2014 thereabouts. PDP members since 1998/1999 should be favourites for the PDP ticket, not latecomers.

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by saintkel(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2022
Quelme:
Wailing from the East continues on this thread!!!

Jagaban ti take over!!!
una de always amaze me.....so a report was made.....all u would deduce from dis is calling easterners?.....nawa o...dis hate is real

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by 3seriez(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2022
Amaechi and el rufai are good pals. Expected no less.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2022
If an Igbo man should be president, I would rather prefer an Ikwerre man in the person of Amaechi or Wike.
All these aspirants from my SE zone are not attractive to me at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Drakkernoir: 9:55am On May 16, 2022
This just shows that all the commenters above me didn't even watch the video....some dey write 'b'..A' etc....this una first to comment dey drop money?

Show me the way abeg...

The delegates obviously showed preference for Asiwaju..but nitwits didnt see that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:55am On May 16, 2022
3seriez:
Amaechi and el rufai are good pals.
Osinbajo is the anointed.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:55am On May 16, 2022
Heavensent01:

Princeoflagos and his likes are looking for cweak candidate to triumph in their PDP, this is their job here

not that they like Ameachi or Osibanjo or even give a fúck APC, they want a weak candidate that will thrash southern candidate then handover their destiny in the hand of North

Tinubu is a threat to their plan, a candidacy of Tinubu will so handicapped PDP candidate, Tinubu never even start campaign, this na just primary, baba go carry bank along this time no be only bullion van

sebi e fe ri werey? you gonna see craze cheesy
Elenu Gbeske, I don't have your time
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by onuman: 9:56am On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They dumped Tinubu 2hrs after backing him for Amaechi

Who in his right senses would choose Tinubu as his President while Amaechi was in the competition? Perhaps, only an unrepentant ethnoreligious bigot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by DeleTaller: 9:57am On May 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aYvw_NyBLg

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-kaduna-delegates-back-amaechi-as-el-rufai-kaduna-speaker-show-support/

https://punchng.com/el-rufai-plans-to-live-abroad-after-tenure-kaduna-reps/

So the major reason El Rufai only wanted to support Amaechi is because he has helped him before when he had issue with the SSS.... I rest my case...

But it does not take away the winning from Asiwaju...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2022
Hmmmmm Nigeria be that.

Muslim/Muslim.

You see how this people thinks?

A christain will never and never think of a Christain/Christain. Because a Christain knows that Nigeria is for both Christain and Muslim.

Hope this stands as a lesson to the Christains. Mostly they southerns that only vote online but don't pertake on the real election.

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Mooh247: 9:58am On May 16, 2022
grin

Na wa oo, Aboki no even try decieve Ameachi small, they just broke the guy heart like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Elenu Gbeske, I don't have your time

the truth is giving you blow back to back as ipob dey give fellow igbo in Southeast

2 Likes

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by jamesversion: 9:59am On May 16, 2022
pmc01:

Why and how?

Cos he has is young and not prone to old age sickness that will stall the governance process. And more importantly he has a proven record of effective administration. He touches all spheres of governance, I mean it when I say all spheres. All round effective governance. Security, education, electricity, job creation, agriculture, provision of water, etc. Just name it.

Good policies is the least you will expect from Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
If an Igbo man should be president, I would rather prefer an Ikwerre man in the person of Amaechi or Wike.
All these aspirants from my SE zone are not attractive to me at all.

Na so u hate igbo reach?

3 Likes

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by mcdokwe(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2022
My experience when I ran for councillor in 2020 opened my eyes to a lot.

You have to do your consultations and get promises from people, but truth is that you never know who is truly with you until the deed is done.

People hardly tell aspirants to their face that they won't vote you, the will urge you on, make references to how good your father was to them and how this is their opportunity to pay him back with their support for you, only to become the chief campaigner for your opponents, albeit secretly.

Some of them will promise you 50 votes from their households even with the knowledge that there is only 2 valid voters card in their control and may not show up on the election day.

Nigeria needs peace and stability, we need someone who can steer us into the path of development and not this continuous deceleration while others are moving forward.

Nigeria #chooseright

2 Likes

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2022
jamesversion:

Oga, is Peter Obi in APC, he is in PDP. He is not even a core PDP member, he only joined in 2013/2014 thereabouts. PDP members since 1998/1999 should be favourites for the PDP ticket, not latecomers.

As it is now, Pius and Obi are the oldest PDP members.
Atiku
Tambuwal
Saraki all voted Buhari against Goodluck... Just because of their question for power.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by PrinceDoctor(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2022
Confused people. The Kaduna man is eyeing VP slot. Their plans to keep this country in perpetual bondage will fail.
#PETEROBI
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by poiZon: 10:02am On May 16, 2022
Pauloo104:
Let the war begin!
Nothing like war..
Heard buratai is part of amaechi's team..
Incase tinubu wants to fight dirty, buratai will remind him how he did elzakzaky and his shite fellows..

Ameachi was the foster boy all along...

All hr needs is kaduna, katsina, kwara, borno, plateau, nassarawa, sokoto, kebbi, benue, yobe, adamawa niger, bauchi..
The 6states in South south..
Anambra, abia, enugu and he is the flag bearer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by jamesversion: 10:03am On May 16, 2022
Anaerobi:

As it is now, Pius and Obi are the oldest PDP members.
Atiku
Tambuwal
Saraki all voted Buhari against Goodluck... Just because of their question for power.

Wike!!! grin
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:04am On May 16, 2022
El-Rufai I know

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:05am On May 16, 2022
El-Rufai I know!
When I told them that El-Rufai will never support Tinubu, they lampooned me. El-Rufai I know , Tinubu is one politician he will never support and he will do all he could not to make him win. El-Rufai hates Tinubu kind of politics to his bone marrow.
Tinubu supporters know this and be at peace.

3 Likes

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by zigzagluv: 10:08am On May 16, 2022
Yes , they dump Tinubu because they know muslim muslim ticket cant work , that why they are going for amaechi because is a christian and give a better choice to El rufai to be a VP
Spuggie:
Amazing stuff.

2 Likes

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by zigzagluv: 10:09am On May 16, 2022
Yes , they dump Tinubu because they know muslim muslim ticket cant work , that why they are going for amaechi because is a christian and give a better choice to El rufai to be a VP

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Pastorsmile: 10:09am On May 16, 2022
Tinubu should leave us alone.Hasn't he done enough?
If he doesn't allow Osinbajo, the amiable Amaechi, let him alow peter.
Him and Atiku should go and eat their loot in Dubai
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by truthfinder319: 10:09am On May 16, 2022
Watch the video and see the difference. Don't be mischievous. They prefer Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. See it and be real.

PrinceOfLagos:
They dumped Tinubu 2hrs after backing him for Amaechi

4 Likes

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2022
After deceiving Tinubu, he bowed a d pledged support to Amechi here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7128885/watch-moment-kaduna-delegates-pledged

El Rufai knows that Amechi candidacy will favour him more than Tinubu Muslim - Muslim ticket.

Tinubu has been played

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by truthfinder319: 10:11am On May 16, 2022
You are really pained. This is probably your dad not Jagaban

DSC7:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy.

Tinubu's real image...
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2022
truthfinder319:

Watch the video and see the difference. Don't be mischievous. They prefer Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. See it and be real.

Tinubu visited before Amechi.

See where they supported Amechi after Tinubu support here. https://www.nairaland.com/7128885/watch-moment-kaduna-delegates-pledged
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by truthfinder319: 10:14am On May 16, 2022

Arysexy:
After deceiving Tinubu, he bowed a d pledged support to Amechi here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7128885/watch-moment-kaduna-delegates-pledged

El Rufai knows that Amechi candidacy will favour him more than Tinubu Muslim - Muslim ticket.

Tinubu has been played

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State / Charley Boy Was Being Overdramatic, Slumped For The Camera – Police / Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.