Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes (1701 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2022
So, I've been reading about how polygamous homes are so bad and what not. I read about some people's fantastic and tragic experiences. Rivalry between wives and half siblings and the only constant in all of these gory stories is the wives causing trouble.

Women have an innate inability to maintain peace and order. They're default is chaos and that's why children in polygamous homes are never happy; their very own mothers. Smh

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 11:44am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:
So, I've been reading about how polygamous homes are so bad and what not. I read about some people's fantastic and tragic experiences. Rivalry between wives and half siblings and the only constant in all of these gory stories is the wives causing trouble.

Women have an innate inability to maintain peace and order. They're default is chaos and that's why children in polygamous homes are never happy; their very own mothers. Smh

Marry plenty women and stop complaining naw.

Shebi you are polygamous in nature.

Neanderthals everywhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Saintmary:

Neanderthals everywhere.

Just to be clear, who are the neanderthals? The men who marry multiple wives, the women who marry already married men or the women who don't leave when another woman chooses to be an nth wife grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 11:56am On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Just to be clear, who are the neanderthals? The men who marry multiple wives, the women who marry already married men or the women who don't leave when another woman chooses to be an nth wife grin grin grin

Everybody.

Homo Sapiens are still in the distant future.

6 Likes

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2022
Saintmary:

Everybody.

Homo Sapiens are still in the distant future.

Lol. Step outside your room/office. You need fresh air grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by JovialJune(f): 1:32pm On May 16, 2022
Op I just went through your profile and I noticed that you were the one that created a thread saying overeducated women make bad wives

I never knew you are an educated illiterate suffering from inferiority complex, now I know.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Gloriagee(f): 1:55pm On May 16, 2022
The major problem in a polygamous home is the MAN who of his volition decides to complicate his life and mess with the feelings of women. Let's treat every issue from the root

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2022
Gloriagee:
The major problem in a polygamous home is the MAN who of his volition decides to complicate his life and mess with the feelings of women. Let's treat every issue from the root

But each woman has the choice of not dealing with man who wats more than one woman. I mean men divorce cheating women everyday, no?

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Gloriagee(f): 3:13pm On May 16, 2022
And your point is.....

Wat does men divorcing cheating women have to do with polygamy?

Belafonte:

But each woman has the choice of not dealing with man who wats more than one woman. I mean men divorce cheating women everyday, no?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2022
Gloriagee:
And your point is.....

Wat does men divorcing cheating women have to do with polygamy?

Simple. Divorce your husband if you don't want to share him with other women

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 6:23pm On May 16, 2022
Belafonte:

Lol. Step outside your room/office. You need fresh air grin grin

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2022
Saintmary:

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha

grin grin grin
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Nobody: 7:53am On May 17, 2022
Gloriagee:

Seeing we're dealing with the issue of polygamy from the root, lemme ask a few questions ...

1. If the first wife was good enough, why would the man go out and marry another woman? I mean, would there be need to get something else, if the first was good enough?

2. If the first wife refuses to be part of a polygamous home, why doesn't she divorce the man?

3. Why would a woman marry a man who she knows already has another wife? And even if she was unaware of the other wife, why can't she move on when she discovers there's another woman in the picture?

4. Since the women have decided to be part of the polygamous home ((by staying)), why can't they live in peace with each other? Why do fight each other's kids and the likes?

Oya...
Let the awesomeness of fallacy ad hominem begin cheesy grin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Kaybae(f): 10:16am On May 17, 2022
Some men just have the mind of polygamy even though having a good wife at home. I know countless numbers of men that their first wives are angel( behavior) but still want a second wife,to be honest....
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Kaybae(f): 10:30am On May 17, 2022
Some men just have the mind of polygamy. I know countless numbers of men that their first wives are angel( behavior) but still want a second wife,to be honest....the only thing they do is to start quoting Quran for you,blablabla..... I am a very good example, no matter how good you are,if your husband will marry a second wife he will,they will only tell you is Sunnah.

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2022
Favfables1:

Seeing we're dealing with the issue of polygamy from the root, lemme ask a few questions ...

1. If the first wife was good enough, why would the man go out and marry another woman? I mean, would there be need to get something else, if the first was good enough?

2. If the first wife refuses to be part of a polygamous home, why doesn't she divorce the man?

3. Why would a woman marry a man who she knows already has another wife? And even if she was unaware of the other wife, why can't she move on when she discovers there's another woman in the picture?

4. Since the women have decided to be part of the polygamous home ((by staying)), why can't they live in peace with each other? Why do fight each other's kids and the likes?

Oya...
Let the awesomeness of fallacy ad hominem begin cheesy grin....

Exactly my point. If women were good people, polygamous marriages would not exist and if they did would be harmonious
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2022
Kaybae:
Some men just have the mind of polygamy even though having a good wife at home. I know countless numbers of men that their first wives are angel( behavior) but still want a second wife,to be honest....

If a poor man is mad to think of marriage, it stands to reason that a man can marry as many wives as he can comfortably care for. No?
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by emmanuelbrown26: 12:22pm On May 17, 2022
Well, as an elder i hv to come in.
First and foremost, d problem started from d garden of eden. Adam was in good terms with d whole animals, trees, water and sea, including d things beneath water.
Jah brought in Eve, problems started, enmity came, nagging started, backbiting started, manipulation started.
A situation whereby 10 men stays in a room for years without any issues, but put 2 ladies in a room and watch as they would turn d room into wwe.
D gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Gloriagee(f): 1:13pm On May 17, 2022
As an elder, name one Nigerian man that has stayed peacefully with his wife's co-husband, lover in one room. Just one...Ndi elder wink

emmanuelbrown26:
Well, as an elder i hv to come in.
First and foremost, d problem started from d garden of eden. Adam was in good terms with d whole animals, trees, water and sea, including d things beneath water.
Jah brought in Eve, problems started, enmity came, nagging started, backbiting started, manipulation started.
A situation whereby 10 men stays in a room for years without any issues, but put 2 ladies in a room and watch as they would turn d room into wwe.
D gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Belafonte(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
Gloriagee:
As an elder, name one Nigerian man that has stayed peacefully with his wife's co-husband, lover in one room. Just one...Ndi elder wink

Which is exactly my point. Men move away from a relationship where their wives marry other men, why can't women do same? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 17, 2022
Gloriagee:

I knew you wouldn't be able to answer any of my questions grin... I'm not surprised wink...

But lemme address this...
Most men will not be in a relationship where they become "co-husbands" with another man, why can't women do the same? Why can't women say "NO" to being a co-wife?

2 Likes

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by legionISproteus: 1:07am On May 18, 2022
Belafonte:

Now what about the situation in polyandrous homes?
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by nokspos: 6:16am On May 18, 2022
Polygamy would have been fine if christianity didnt preach one man one wife in the first place. Yet many prophets married more than one wife in the bible and God never condemned them, something tells me it's one woman that wrote that part of the bible that says one man one woman, it doesn't look like what God wrote. Only the quran got that marriage thing right. Now women are beginning to accept that their husband could have side a chick but why not wife her and personalize this side chick to avoid the risk of STDs.

The only reason any man including me , wont want to be polygamous is because women dont want it , and the only reason women don't want it is because the bible preached against it and taking a second wife forcefully will most likely lead to early grave for the man because the first wife is against it. But in the real sense every man wants a second wife or more wives because biologically we are wired differently from a woman, God didnt create a man and woman the same way biologically. We may have similar brain and other future but our sex organ is different, a man produces millions of spam every seconds... to use it with one woman ? I dont think so. A woman was born with a hymen covering their virginal indicating only one man owns her while a man comes with nothing of such meaning more women owns him.

Woman are not seeing the advantage of polygamy because if you take the envy out of it, you can borrow money from your other wives , they can take care of your children while you went for a weekend party , you can do a family business , a man can have sex everyday or twice a day , but most women are not designed to do this expecially after they've given birth to a child, so your other wives can help you out on bed when you focus on other things, when you give birth to a new child , while you cant have sex immediately, your husband can have sex with the other wives. More women will be off the street and have a home too if polygamy becomes a norm in our society, your wives and your husband can save up money faster to buy properties and do bigger things, the advantage to polygamy is endless , but christianity messed up everything for us. I'm a christian and christian is a good religion but I doubt that marriage part is right

1 Like

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by AutoC: 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Saintmary:

Neanderthals everywhere.
So ur grandfather was Neanderthal? U just open mouth like tap....it's thesame thing OP was saying...u mostly lack ability to make peace...open mouth like gutter
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by ibechris(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2022
Have u ever imagine where one woman marries two men.

Would there ever be peace?

So,u have no right to judge women for not being peaceful.

Polygamy is the reason why the world is suffering today,yes a case in hand is that of Ishmael and that of Isaac.
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Gloriagee(f): 8:35am On May 18, 2022
Yall not seeing the benefits of polyandry.
Once, a woman has been disvirgined and the hymen that mandates a woman should have only one man has been removed tongue, by all means consider the potential benefits of polyandry like borrowing money from co husbands and health benefits of exercises like physical combat.

nokspos:
Polygamy would have been fine if christianity didnt preach one man one wife in the first place. Yet many prophets married more than one wife in the bible and God never condemned them, something tells me it's one woman that wrote that part of the bible that says one man one woman, it doesn't look like what God wrote. Only the quran got that marriage thing right. Now women are beginning to accept that their husband could have side a chick but why not wife her and personalize this side chick to avoid the risk of STDs.

The only reason any man including me , wont want to be polygamous is because women dont want it , and the only reason women don't want it is because the bible preached against it and taking a second wife forcefully will most likely lead to early grave for the man because the first wife is against it. But in the real sense every man wants a second wife or more wives because biologically we are wired differently from a woman, God didnt create a man and woman the same way biologically. We may have similar brain and other future but our sex organ is different, a man produces millions of spam every seconds... to use it with one woman ? I dont think so. A woman was born with a hymen covering their virginal indicating only one man owns her while a man comes with nothing of such meaning more women owns him.

Woman are not seeing the advantage of polygamy because if you take the envy out of it, you can borrow money from your other wives , they can take care of your children while you went for a weekend party , you can do a family business , a man can have sex everyday or twice a day , but most women are not designed to do this expecially after they've given birth to a child, so your other wives can help you out on bed when you focus on other things, when you give birth to a new child , while you cant have sex immediately, your husband can have sex with the other wives. More women will be off the street and have a home too if polygamy becomes a norm in our society, your wives and your husband can save up money faster to buy properties and do bigger things, the advantage to polygamy is endless , but christianity messed up everything for us. I'm a christian and christian is a good religion but I doubt that marriage part is right
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by nokspos: 10:14am On May 18, 2022
lol you should try polyandry then
Gloriagee:
Yall not seeing the benefits of polyandry.
Once, a woman has been disvirgined and the hymen that mandates a woman should have only one man has been removed tongue, by all means consider the potential benefits of polyandry like borrowing money from co husbands and health benefits of exercises like physical combat.

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Gloriagee(f): 10:16am On May 18, 2022
I'll pass, not sure I qualify

nokspos:
lol you should try polyandry then
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by nokspos: 10:19am On May 18, 2022
why are you not sure
Gloriagee:
I'll pass, not sure I qualify

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Saintmary(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2022
AutoC:

So ur grandfather was Neanderthal? U just open mouth like tap....it's thesame thing OP was saying...u mostly lack ability to make peace...open mouth like gutter

You want women to make peace because it suits you.

No wonder your type of women, the women you deserve, they have been giving you bastards to train.

I will no longer pity your type.

Tueh.

Crawl back to the hole you came from.

2 Likes

Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by Acme45: 1:03pm On May 18, 2022
nokspos:

the Bible didn't condemned polygamy, but only uses it as one of the criteria for holding or occupying any of the ministerial offices in the Christian fold. Lamech was the first person recorded in Gen to be with two wives but full with troubles. Jesus did not make any comments on polygamy but rather said God permitted them because of the hardness of their hearts
Re: Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes by AutoC: 1:16pm On May 18, 2022
Saintmary:

You want women to make peace because it suits you.

No wonder your type of women, the women you deserve, they have been giving you bastards to train.

I will no longer pity your type.

Tueh.

Crawl back to the hole you came from.

Just confess you will give bastard to your husband that's if you have not...it's obvious you are a mentally derailed....asinwin...you write like a primitive human with no cognitive sense...I wonder where in my write up I ask u to make peace ? Wetin be my own with you....?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! / Is It Possible For Twins To 'hate' Themselves? / Does Friso Gold Rice Cereal Purge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.