Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters (28140 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by techWriter3: 12:12pm On May 16, 2022
Adeleke will crank out to wanna another Yahaya Bello
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Omoboricash(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2022
ivolt:
What else does he have to offer?
Ade Dancer the black sheep of Adeleke family has absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Sugarmariner: 12:24pm On May 16, 2022
tragergeorge:
Abeg who get awareness of UPS service,e b like them wan scam my guy o
tell him to redirect the people who wants to scam him to use DHL or jumia services
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by tragergeorge(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
Sugarmariner:
tell him to redirect the people who wants to scam him to use DHL or jumia services
uh??
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by OBA117(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2022
Is this what we call manifesto?
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by adisaade2012(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by murmee: 12:43pm On May 16, 2022
ivolt:
He has Absolutely nothing else to offer apart from Adeleke money. It's a shame!
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by 77up(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2022
No place for this empty headed nigga in Abere, people are ready to chop his money once again and vote for Oyetola.

Oyetola Leekansi!
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Kaiser20: 1:04pm On May 16, 2022
ivolt:
NOTHING! Infact to become a politician in Nigeria is the easiest job, you don't need to use your brain
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by olamike02: 1:40pm On May 16, 2022
ivolt:
Dance ,Dance and lot of Dancing.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 1:54pm On May 16, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420083/ive-come-dollars-pounds-euros-senator-adeleke-tells-voters-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Another propaganda from the Apc media gangs. Senator Ademola Adeleke is the People’s choice.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by KIDfurniture(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2022
Oh I’m disappointed .. oh hungry masses . Oh poverty . Davido is just waiting by the corner

NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420083/ive-come-dollars-pounds-euros-senator-adeleke-tells-voters-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Funflipper: 2:42pm On May 16, 2022
Winters23:
grin

Davido's uncle on the bea.t
With his brain underneath his feet
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by MetaPhysical: 3:14pm On May 16, 2022
EFCC ought to intervene and INEC should delist this candidate. This is aggravated offense.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Sunky200: 3:31pm On May 16, 2022
With reference to the ongoing court case between Owoeye and Adeleke, PDP may not have a candidate in the upcoming Gubernatorial election in Osun
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by thatgoodman(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2022
Winters23:
grin

Davido's uncle on the bea.t
oya show us your own uncle make we compare.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by returncole: 4:04pm On May 16, 2022
Bleep it!

I hope some sanity is salvaged in this country. This is a pure daylight foolishness.

We gamble alot in this country. We trade futures on binance ; trade same during elections too.

Comrades and the people of Osun let's declare violence on this Dancing maggot.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Winters23: 4:23pm On May 16, 2022
thatgoodman:
oya show us your own uncle make we compare.

my uncles are world class azz-holes

grin
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by NaijaCars4sale: 5:01pm On May 16, 2022
The reality of Nigerian politics
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by themanderon: 5:17pm On May 16, 2022
Will he still be sharing the money after he has become a governor? My people are doomed.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Musaspp(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2022
THIS IS A SLAP ON THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE OSUN ELECTORATES. IT IS ENOUGH TO STOP HIM FROM THE RACE.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by ifegen(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2022
Kasdat5:

Inflation of commodities says hello !!

Na lie jhor.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by chaloskyx: 5:35pm On May 16, 2022
see what they have reduced Nigerians to street beggars they know 2k and 1k is what you people deserve nothing more
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by tonididdy(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2022
Sadly he's talking to the right audience.
Most people of the SW can sell their votes for a plate of ewedu and amala!

In what part of the world have we heard a politician so desperate, he will openly act such a show of shame. Only in Nigeria!
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 5:53pm On May 16, 2022
Press Statement

16/05/2022

Osun Voters Are My Strength In 2018 And Now In 2022- Ademola Adeleke

The Osun state governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), Senator Ademola Adeleke has described the people of Osun state as the backbone of his governorship ambition, reiterating his bond with the people as the magic for his expected victory on July 16th.

Addressing delegation of Osun Voters Alliance who paid him a courtesy call today at Ede, Adeleke said "our people know me and I know our people. My strength is mainly of the people, by the people and for the people", he stated.

Senator Adeleke noted that his family has a tradition of service to the people on which he said he built his political career, adding " "no amount of misrepresentation will sway our people from voting out APC anti-people government"

Speaking earlier, the Coordinator of the Osun Voters Alliance, Mr Sarafa Jubril , said they were at the candidate's residence to pledge their support for the ongoing state-wide mobilisation in support of Senator Adeleke.

According to Jubril, " Our alliance is working voluntarily to sensitise voters on the need to troop out massively in support of Senator Adeleke. We are volunteers for the imole team.

"We will not just mobilise voters; we will also ensure protection of votes on election day. We are satisfied with your five point agenda which you rolled out the other day. Such people oriented programmes for the people of Osun state motivated us to endorse you and launch mobilisation for your victory", the group leader declared.

Signed:

Mallam Olawale Rasheed

Directorate of Media,

Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organization

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Obiebanks007(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2022
God1000:
This is bad for our democracy.

Very very bad bro

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by twise4242(f): 6:41pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Kasdat5(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2022
ifegen:

Na lie jhor.

grin grin I hail thee
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Aaay: 8:06pm On May 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2022
That is an electoral fraud
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by delpee(f): 11:57pm On May 16, 2022
Yet he's likely to lose! The people now seem to like Gov. Oyetola since he left Aregbesolas camp.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 3:10am On May 17, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Only hypocrites will criticize him. We all know without money there is no politics in Nigeria. Forget about those saying they are poor and they don't have money. Take Buhari for instance, shey you see as the country de zigzag under him
you are very right here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.