Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Field Agents For Debt Recovery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Field Agents For Debt Recovery (436 Views)

Field Agents For Debt Recovery / Field Agents For Debt Recovery / Field Agents For Debt Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Field Agents For Debt Recovery by TexyNkaychee: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
URGENT VACANCY FOR FIELD AGENTS*
brown cedar a debt recovery company that helps lending companies recover loans WITHOUT threats or physical assault, is looking for agents to visit the houses and offices of customers to negotiate payment plans.

Qualification
- A gentleman/lady that can negotiate peacefully with our debtors.
- Someone with understanding of agency banking (Paga, Opay, Kudi, TeamApt, First Monie) - either worked or currently working in one.
- Someone with integrity and has good standing in society.
- Good command of English and the local dialect of where they reside.

Perks and Advantage
- Flexible working hours. That means you can maintain your job while doing this on the side.
- You are paid based on commission (1-2%). The more you work, the more you make.
- You are paid a quarterly bonus based on performance.

We need agents in the following locations:

Adamawa
Osun
Owerri
Anambra
Bayelsa
Kaduna
Benue
Aba

Please show interest by sending your application and CV to t.okonji@browncedar.com with your location as the subject.
Re: Field Agents For Debt Recovery by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2022
These people are just a waste of time. Looking for who to pay meager 50k. Then how much is my transport or feeding? SMH! Time wasters!!

1 Like

Re: Field Agents For Debt Recovery by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
These people are just a waste of time. Looking for who to pay meager 50k. Then how much is my transport or feeding? SMH! Time wasters!!
You go walk taya, debtors go insult you like Wetin.
Some go pour you Toto water.
Na suffer head work be that.

Did you apply?
Re: Field Agents For Debt Recovery by Lotusflowerbomb: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You go walk taya, debtors go insult you like Wetin.
Some go pour you Toto water.
Na suffer head work be that.

Did you apply?
I don’t even have a problem with the job sef, just pay me a reasonable amount that will motivate me on the job, not meager amount.
I applied now, only to be disappointed about the pay.
Re: Field Agents For Debt Recovery by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:

I don’t even have a problem with the job sef, just pay me a reasonable amount that will motivate me on the job, not meager amount.
I applied now, only to be disappointed about the pay.
What's your pay expectation?

No transport and airtime allowance? Just the 50k
Re: Field Agents For Debt Recovery by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

What's your pay expectation?

No transport and airtime allowance? Just the 50k
My expectation was 80k. There will definitely be transportation allowance and air time, but they had already rejected me before I could even know the full-details about the job since they couldn’t pay me.
Re: Field Agents For Debt Recovery by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
My expectation was 80k. There will definitely be transportation allowance and air time, but they had already rejected me before I could even know the full-details about the job since they couldn’t pay me.
Okay Boss. No reason am. More opportunities will come
Re: Field Agents For Debt Recovery by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Okay Boss. No reason am. More opportunities will come
Yes oo Thanks. Sure thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We are Urgently Recruiting Graduates/NYSC / Urgent Vacancies / Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.