Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing (2134 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys / The Real Thing Happening When You Are Friend Zoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Talkyaown: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2011
Landers, my patience is really wearing out on my babe, we've been together now for about 9months, i made several attempts at dividing the waters, my efforts have been futile. Instead she gives me a good BJ, the type that makes me come within minutes grin. Her excuse for not giving me the real thing is that she's still a virgin and would like to remain like that till we get married. What do i do?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
No comment.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by damipaul(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
Since you're 'coming' with the BJ why do you still need the real thing?! wink
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Dyt(f): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
Yorubas ll say
Alayinite lorun = nt contempted
wobia
= s everyth u want
olojukokoro
= longin 4 somany things *ants in ur eyes*
ole
= thief
alayi nikan se = bluffer
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Talkyaown: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
dami_paul:

if it's not panadol, it can't be the same thing as panadol
Dyt:

Yorubas ll say
Alayinite lorun
wobia
olojukokoro
ole
alayi nikan se
interpret pls!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Cuddlemii: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
dami_paul:

grin grin grin

Mynd_44:

No comment.

grin grin grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Cuddlemii: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
Her excuse for not giving me the real thing is that she's still a virgin and would like to remain like that till we get married. What do i do?

@op
I need to ask you something. Don't you reciprocate? Cos it sounds as if you are not convinced that she is one. u should be able to sense it.

There is a similar post like this, I advice u read dt for thorough advice.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by pendo89(f): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2011
haha. bj virgin. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Cuddlemii: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
Upendo so u im older than you, lol 1989

where is d other upendo dt im used to

that one is usually the good conscience, I need water for my fire.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2011
guy you need to press further.during pre-intimacy, smooch n rub in between her legs very well while kissing.preferably in a dark room, to remove her self-conciousness.when she's high, you can slot-in.you dont need to take-off all her clothes to do this
but if you just lie there and tell you're hard, she'll just give you a BJ and once you're spent, problem solved
guy, you need to bust her before sharp bad-guy chance you.forget that keeping-it-for-marriage thing
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2011
Na wa o, diff categories of virgins, hmnn,oga y do you really want the real thing,
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by satani23: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
The girl might really be a virgin. Theres a particular experience i heard and had which makes me probably think shes a virgin. I used to date one and not until i found out shes one(not through sex) i thought shes already had sex cos of her action.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by pendo89(f): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ b. undecided u just reminded me of tht old post  grin

@cuddle grin

they are one and the same person.

The old one reached menopause fast and needed help.

forget that 89 lol. its the year i got my last born and i hv 89 u knw.grin grin

water u got.look deep within your soul.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by livedit(f): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2011
Deal with it. Either accept what she is "ready" to do, or let her know how you feel and if she's not willing to "give-in". Well then, the ball is back in your court. Is this a dealbreaker for you? If it is, then maybe you need to let her go and find someone else who's willing to "open" up to you. Cheap tricks and/or manipulation won't get you any where. Be real, be kind and be honest with her. If she says no, then no means no. You can't force anyone to do anything they don't want to do. Besides, why would you want to? Wouldn't you rather want to be with someone who is willing to go along "willingly" instead of out of guilt, shame or force?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by sleekch1c(f): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2011
@op, u need jesus angry angry
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 14, 2011
sleekch1c:

@op, u need jesus angry angry
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Talkyaown: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2011
careytommy:

guy you need to press further.during pre-intimacy, smooch n rub in between her legs very well while kissing.preferably in a dark room, to remove her self-conciousness.when she's high, you can slot-in.you dont need to take-off all her clothes to do this
but if you just lie there and tell you're hard, she'll just give you a BJ and once you're spent, problem solved
guy, you need to bust her before sharp bad-guy chance you.forget that keeping-it-for-marriage thing
she practically runs from intimacy, she only begs that i allow her give me BJ when she senses my 'condition'
Cuddlemii:

Her excuse for not giving me the real thing is that she's still a virgin and would like to remain like that till we get married. What do i do?

@op
I need to ask you something. Don't you reciprocate? Cos it sounds as if you are not convinced that she is one. u should be able to sense it.

I do, she runs when it gets intimate
bhusayor:

Na wa o, diff categories of virgins, hmnn,oga y do you really want the real thing,
Babe, you need to see this babe, she's hot! she makes me crazy, and i want to show what it means to love
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by onenighty: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2011
Return the favour by giving her your own BJ

She wont know when Moses would enter canada undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by kpolli(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2011
one-nighty:

Always listen to 190
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Woke4all(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2011
one-nighty:

OP Hope you can see this?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Dyt(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2011
Rushes in n sees Woke
where u bn silly?
U left me ere all by myself
slaps him
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Creamish(f): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2011
@ OP . . . . If she rily is a virgin, respect her for dat . . ur lucky she is even satisfying u to an extent. If u have no intention to marry her, leave her that way for the man who has commitment in mind.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Woke4all(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2011
Dyt:

Rushes in n sees Woke
where u bn silly?
U left me ere all by myself
slaps him
Babe i didn't leave you alone i hv been in ur heart wink *cuddles*
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Dyt(f): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2011
U left me
hits his chest
throws him plates n cutleries
sobs
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Woke4all(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2011
Dyt:

U left me
hits his chest
throws him plates n cutleries
sobs
*shifts back* angry
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Omolola1(f): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2011
Is this "real thing" so important to you. . .
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2011
Moves closer n closer n closer n closer
* i wont give u punny u ll c*
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DaDoctor: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2011
@op RAPE HER AFTER DRUGGING HER IF YOU ARE SO DESPERATE lipsrsealed

Back then when i was in the game, our pre-agreement is usually intact and has item number one as

1)U WILL GIVE ME YOUR LOVE, SOUL AND BODY

if she wants she logs in and if not, wakaaaaa, but funny enough i didbt have any objection, my contracts were always signed.

SO, IN ALL AGREEMENT IS AGREEMENT, may be u told her; 'I LOVE YOU JUST FOR YOU NOT FOR SEX, I WONT EVEN MIND IF I DONT GET IT' Not so?

Confess
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2011
OP

So you just wants the goodies and split huh? Isn't that what ashyhoes are for? sad
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Woke4all(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2011
Dyt:

Moves closer n closer n closer n closer
* i wont give u punny u ll c*
No problem! *provided you give me BJ just like the OP's Girlfriend*
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Dyt(f): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2011
Nottin 4 u
pours his hot water
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Talkyaown: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP

So you just wants the goodies and split huh? Isn't that what ashyhoes are for? sad

No! want it cos i love her
Da Doctor:

@op violation HER AFTER DRUGGING HER IF YOU ARE SO DESPERATE lipsrsealed

Back then when i was in the game, our pre-agreement is usually intact and has item number one as

1)U WILL GIVE ME YOUR LOVE, SOUL AND BODY

if she wants she logs in and if not, wakaaaaa, but funny enough i didbt have any objection, my contracts were always signed.

SO, IN ALL AGREEMENT IS AGREEMENT, may be u told her; 'I LOVE YOU JUST FOR YOU NOT FOR SEX, I WONT EVEN MIND IF I DONT GET IT' Not so?

Confess

sorry, dont have balls for that
one-nighty:

Think this is the best advice i've gotten so far. considering trying it, if she doesn't pull away again as usual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? / Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? / His Girlfriend Seems To Be Associated With Badluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.