Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

$1000 Weekly (free Business Method) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) (973 Views)

8 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best Online Business Method In 2023 / Help A Nairalander Decide The Best Business Method. / How To Make N10, 000 Weekly Free Guaranteed At “NOW” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 16, 2022
Am giving away a business method to cashout weekly (gift cards only)..

Profit share 40/60

Check my signature and DM
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by you2you: 3:43pm On May 16, 2022
Josephinealice:

Profit share 40/60

pls sir I need this, this is my WhatsApp number +2348067426704,
Thanks
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Maryannigwe: 5:00pm On May 16, 2022
Thanks sir, I got both my money refunded back to me, and gift cards sent to me too.. This na free money sha grin
Josephinealice:

Profit share 40/60

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Bellapretty(f): 8:18pm On May 16, 2022
Dear friend,

It's true...

Money is tight, businesses are closing up, the exchange rate has gone completely crazy, and customers are no longer buying like they use to buy, almost everyone is struggling to survive.

Complaining, reducing your prices, or running endless promos are NOT the answers.

So, WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

Well,you need to..

START EARNING IN DOLLARS
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Larrygaga1: 10:32pm On May 20, 2022
God bless you abondantly, tho it was hard to believe, not until I took the risk.. 300k made as my first cashout,plus gift cards received too.. So amazing and happy indeed.. Will need a new scripts bro
Josephinealice:

Profit share 40/60

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Ife774: 6:20pm On May 29, 2022
Thanks.. Thanks
Josephinealice:

Profit share 40/60

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Dicksonnet: 9:07pm On May 30, 2022
Nothing on your signature.
Absolutely nothing

Ife774:
God bless you SIR, 200k was refunded.. I took risk Sha, but it's real.. Thanks
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by hspda: 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
Those thanking the OP looks like words used by scammers on facebook and telegram.

4 Likes

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by hspda: 8:31am On May 31, 2022
Did a cross check on the nairaland accounts of all that thanked the OP and found out the they were all opened between April and May 2022. Is this a coincidence?

1 Like

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Eldeedon(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2022
Guys, be careful with this guy.. he is a scammer!
Just did a serious research on this, it's all scam..

1 Like

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Eldeedon(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2022
hspda:
Did a cross check on the nairaland accounts of all that thanked the OP and found out the they were all opened between April and May 2022. Is this a coincidence?
He is using different account to comment on his own thread.. the guy is a scammer

4 Likes

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Larrygaga1: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Those people calling her a scammer, my question is, do you have proof... Have you been scammed... People will only comment outwardly without proof, just to discouraged others pass their progress.. I personally made a lot from the method, and am still progressing even if it's just once a week... Do background check before commenting... Or you do expect her to use her BVN or original profile for such methods?
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Eldeedon(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Larrygaga1:
Those people calling her a scammer, my question is, do you have proof... Have you been scammed... People will only comment outwardly without proof, just to discouraged others pass their progress.. I personally made a lot from the method, and am still progressing even if it's just once a week... Do background check before commenting... Or you do expect her to use her BVN or original profile for such methods?

Oga shut up Ur mouth!! Ure a bloody scammer! Stop fooling urself around. Everybody knows that you created multiple accounts

1 Like

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
You banged on my thread calling me a scammer? Oga bring proof.. Have I scamed you before? What have I ever Don to you... Am I the course of your misery? Why not lay accusation constructively? I guess you are depressed and really ve no job..
Eldeedon:

Oga shut up Ur mouth!! Ure a bloody scammer! Stop fooling urself around. Everybody knows that you created multiple accounts
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Eldeedon(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Josephinealice:
You banged on my thread calling me a scammer? Oga bring proof.. Have I scamed you before? What have I ever Don to you... Am I the course of your misery? Why not lay accusation constructively? I guess you are depressed and really ve no job..

Oga shut up Ur mouth and hide Ur face in shame.. I just pity the gullible ones dat will fall for this scam
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by hspda: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Larrygaga1:

You account was registered the same month when this business was posted. As a psychologist, a liar will speak more volume of words to cover up. Also your style of writing putting dots (....) between your sentences correlates with original poster.

Are still gonna deny the fact that you are just are a liar ?

1 Like

Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Linkrolly: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok heard u
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2022
And your point is? Has anyone ask for money? What's the point even arguing.
You got all day to yourselfs
This is definitely what happens, most especially in nigeria, Everyone seems to be tagged a scammer, even without proof.
However, I can only acknowledge the fact that you have access to data and a burner phone. You are free to talk shiit. A psychologist that speaks without proof.
hspda:

You account was registered the same month when this business was posted. As a psychologist, a liar will speak more volume of words to cover up. Also your style of writing putting dots (....) between your sentences correlates with original poster.

Are still gonna deny the fact that you are just are a liar ?
Re: $1000 Weekly (free Business Method) by hspda: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Josephinealice:
And your point is? Has anyone ask for money? What's the point even arguing.
You got all day to yourselfs
This is definitely what happens, most especially in nigeria, Everyone seems to be tagged a scammer, even without proof.
However, I can only acknowledge the fact that you have access to data and a burner phone. You are free to talk shiit. A psychologist that speaks without proof.

Nice one. I like the fact that you didn't prove me wrong in all the allegations I levied against you. I would rather call you a pathological liar instead of scammer, though both walk hand in hand.

Let me burst you further

You opened this account on May 05 , made a thread on May 06, May 12 and May 16 and all centered on Making huge money. Without anyone calling you a scammer, you already sold yourself out as one.

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Apps To Make REAL Money With Your Phone In Nigeria / Hyips: The Evolution And Future Of It / Online Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.