Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands (35323 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by BigBashiru: 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
bluefilm:

Story

Ur too full of urself....Men age too.... and plenty Men that were alcoholics wen younger age faster too....
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by laughitall(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2022
samwheel:

Women wan just marry, even if dey later divorce. Do u know d disgrace and shame of never being married at all.
Look at popular figures like Funke Akindele, no b her marriage don collapse, at least she was once married, see d happiness on Rita Dominic's face.

And at d bolded, pls use ur brain. How can u bear a man's surname without marriage when u can just change your surname at will.
funke akindele marriage don collapse ?
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Mryacks: 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
I like that dark skinned lady.
Good height and beautiful

I see the Camera was focused more on her too.. grin
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by matm: 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
They don't need husbands.Just looking for whom they will tie down b/c people are asking them about their kids and husbands.
No respect or regard for d husband.Just to nag and be a torn in d flesh as liabliities.And when d husband dies,they will become hardworking.U won't hear them complain or nag again.Hypocrites.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by BigBashiru: 10:18pm On May 16, 2022
matm:
They don't need husbands.Just looking for whom they will tie down b/c people are asking them about their kids and husbands.
No respect or regard for d husband.Just to nag and be a torn in d flesh as liabliities.And when d husband dies,they will become hardworking.U won't hear them complain or nag again.Hypocrites.

I won't include my wife in my will....she should go and work and make her own moni

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by gogeor(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
may God answer their prayers amen
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by CALCULUS16: 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
itchie:
May God answer their prayers and give them husbands according to their characters. The good ones should get good husbands and the bad ones should get bad husbands
and bad parents beget bad shudren
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by blackparadise: 10:24pm On May 16, 2022
Guys please where the church dey nah, I dey sport one olosho Derek wet her name nah ifeoma, e be like say make u locate that church as soon as possible old pufzy deysweet with thick labia majora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Cokahot: 10:26pm On May 16, 2022
God is not man,neither is he stupid. In the last 5 days,I gave deleted more than 9 numbers. They are all arrogant,forming busy,broke and of no use to me. U can imagine how bitter most of these single ladies who are chronic loosers act . I mean wtf. Hahaha haha. Make una still dey form,when una reach 50.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Successfulben: 10:33pm On May 16, 2022
That lady behind that black girl looks like madamvanessa, that I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Josephkabila12: 10:33pm On May 16, 2022
samwheel:
Isaiah 4 vs 1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
Baba one of in-law like dis portion of the Bible ehn
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by TheWolfen(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2022
inforesource:
When they were younger they were selecting and flexing. They don't hear word. Now they are doing praise and worship, couple with 7 days fasting and prayers. One thing I like about God is that He is not a magician.

Lol
It is well grin
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by bluefilm: 10:45pm On May 16, 2022
BigBashiru:
Ur too full of urself....Men age too.... and plenty Men that were alcoholics wen younger age faster too....

Madam, Did i say men don't age?

I said that men can choose when they want to settle down because nature doesn't go against men the way it goes against women.

I know that you're angry now because you are most probably an evening newspaper.

Aunty sorry o. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by rigarmortis: 10:46pm On May 16, 2022
Seriously I see two singles I would like to make double in this video
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by NofiuFade(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2022
Once they enter the husband house now they will start constituting nuisance of the highest order #ConfuseGender

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by LollySeaSide: 11:16pm On May 16, 2022
Someone should please link me up with these people.
I'm willing to take at least three of them off the market.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by yankeejeez(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2022
Kai you wicked o, you wan send them go sokoto. So many confused women that cant put their priorities right in accepting a partner. No good decision making, better, intelligent and suitable men have approached them before, but they just have that defect not to seem to clinge on a correct guy. After years been wasted, they look for prayer houses or ministries thinking it's a spiritual problem
Joezinho:
cheesy cheesy

All these old newspapers with excess mileage that rejected men and end up making the wrong decisions by default are now pleading with GOD to carry them to their husband's houses.

Their senses are now fully restored wotowotoly since they realized suitors are not coming anymore. Who wants to end up with Old angry birds?

Baba GOD, pls take them to sokoto..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by stacyadams: 11:49pm On May 16, 2022
My problem is not that they r looking for husband after wasting years doing hook up..but they still don't have money to look after them selves or pay our groom price..they are still looking for who to tie down with them over stretched wrinkled puunna... grin

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by dannex4adx(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420096/single-women-praying-husbands-photo-video/

Is the future not female again? Confused people. God might have given some of them husbands but they are still not contented.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by donhils: 11:54pm On May 16, 2022
E don red

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Billygee2u: 12:15am On May 17, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin
Needless prayers. Invest in yourselfs & your characters & be patient.
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by ozo13(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2022
Noshitboi:
Them never see anything for this Buhari pit. Tuesdays and Thursdays they keep crying for husband but if the husband come now they remember their male besties
some go even start to dey show the man pepper according to one like that.na so i jus give am one hard to swallow condition which i knew she will never agree.
Na so i take run for my life quietly.em papa even tell me say them go support me do the wedding, i already lost appetite for her and i told her wn she bn dey do all her shakara say my mind don dey comot the marriage idea.i also Don't think it was a nice idea to allow person papa sponsor wedding.
When she dey show me the stupidity she was calling "showing me pepper" to test me na so i jus dey para , dey vex until i got use to it and started withdrawing quietly and told her my feeling for her was dying cos of the thing she dey do thinking she was testing me . I learnt my lesson the hard way cos i actually was told e no see person marry am cos of where she reside and papa say she must marry from her tribe and na so i carry my big head dey travel up and down say make i marry since me no get wahala , na so she start dey show me wahala say she dey test me.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by AutoRedux: 12:35am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
cheesy cheesy

All these old newspapers with excess mileage that rejected men and end up making the wrong decisions by default are now pleading with GOD to carry them to their husband's houses.

Their senses are now fully restored wotowotoly since they realized suitors are not coming anymore. Who wants to end up with Old angry birds?

You are a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Rexnegro(m): 12:44am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
cheesy cheesy

I can bet with my balls say you no well at all lol hahahahah ...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by MrMcJay(m): 1:17am On May 17, 2022
Rawtruth1:
While I am lonely here. Chaii. Is there any godly, genuine, resourceful, respectful virtuous lady among them?

If she had these virtues, she won't be in that shameful congregation. She would have guys falling over themselves to have her in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by HardMirror(m): 2:22am On May 17, 2022
Acidbath:
Rich husbands you mean.

Most just need money. Marriage is a poverty alleviation scheme to alot of these women cause that's what the society teaches them.
exactly. I am not fooled
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Nobody: 3:23am On May 17, 2022
itchie:
May God answer their prayers and give them husbands according to their characters. The good ones should get good husbands and the bad ones should get bad husbands
Stop dreaming it doesn't work that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Goalss: 3:47am On May 17, 2022
E plenty in ola of Lagos voice
Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Hespee93: 4:03am On May 17, 2022
itchie:

What kind of good character will you find in a singles mothera life? Just asking though.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands by Nobody: 4:09am On May 17, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420096/single-women-praying-husbands-photo-video/
Waiting for Mr. jehova for practically everything. What fuckery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.