Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) (71329 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Halo22: 10:01pm On May 16, 2022
That I don't take spirit....E get why. Anything that flows down the system positively or negatively affects the kidney.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2022
ukaface:
don't you think you were also given birth to the day someone died??
Hmmmmm na so! I imagine!
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
Nollywood is gradually becoming what they act.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
BosseJ:
Eiya. Rip to him. He has finally gone to rest. The guy's been battling with his health for some years now. I think it's kidney problem.

Apparently... U're allergic to reading
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:05pm On May 16, 2022
Eyaaaa

Make the guy go rest.

E need am.

E don suffer no be small
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2022
I love watching this guy's moving, there was one of his movies I have forgotten the name, he was driving a gang of robbers back from operation, they saw armed police men who were mounting a roadblock, you need to see the way this guy performed an excellent and impossible maneuver with the car.

They rained bullets on the police men and they were dead within seconds, then he said to his gang members " dem dey crase, them wan take their kaka take compare my machine" my love for him increased after watching that scene, RIP Leo mezie, RIP Gbenga Richard, RIP Earnest Asuzu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:11pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:
Wetin dey cause dis kidney problem sef? It's becoming too rampart.
Drink more water stay away from alcohol and fatty foods .. that's what I can just say for now

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Cmanforall: 10:12pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:
Rest in peace man. You fought the good fight.

I want to plead with men to please take care of themselves.

Please prioritise yourself above any woman. If you are no more.. They will move on.

Spend money to eat healthy meals, stop drinking liquors (too many fake spirits in the market).. Take food supplements and ensure you do regularly annual check up. These things don't cost too much. Please stop giving money to these women. Rather spend it on yourself and family..
I am even more concerned to watch some Nigerian celebrities, including skit makers, promoting them.
When last did we see smoking is dangerous to health advert as it was done then with Rothmas etc.?

Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by OmegaAutos: 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Please prioritise yourself above any woman. If you are no more.. They will move on.

Spend money to eat healthy meals, stop drinking liquors (too many fake spirits in the market).. Take food supplements and ensure you do regularly annual check up. These things don't cost too much. Please stop giving money to these women. Rather spend it on yourself and family..

May God bless you for this wise saying

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The way people die this days baffles me cry

Rushed here thinking it was Leo Messi angry

RIP sad
Olodo grin grin grin grin
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by naijaclass(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2022
I don’t understand the rationale behind Nollywood losing their male actors
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2022
mysticwarrior:
I love watching this guy's moving, there was one of his movies I have forgotten the name, he was driving a gang of robbers back from operation, they saw armed police men who were mounting a roadblock, you need to see the way this guy performed an excellent and impossible maneuver with the car.

They rained bullets on the police men and they were dead within seconds, then he said to his gang members " dem dey crase, them wan take their kaka take compare my machine" my love for him increased after watching that scene, RIP Leo mezie, RIP Gbenga Richard, RIP Earnest Asuzu.
How e take concern us?
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by EmmaLege: 10:22pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:

well said my bro wink

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
fredoooooo:

Drink more water stay away from alcohol and fatty foods .. that's what I can just say for now

Fatty foods.........?
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 10:27pm On May 16, 2022
RIP
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
Kidney, kidney, kidney!!!

Please avoid alcohol, drugs or smoking anything

You can’t live the bottle life without repercussions

I’m not saying that’s why he died, but it’s a major cause,
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by sammirano: 10:37pm On May 16, 2022
Hisbody most likely rejected the subtitute. Rip
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by onadana: 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:

What you are saying now is he took care of women and not himself. BRO...sometimes silence is golden.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by AutoRedux: 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Which one be food supplement.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Zinpat: 10:39pm On May 16, 2022
May his soul RIP, Amen
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by toujurs: 10:41pm On May 16, 2022
You see this life, it is nothing o, for those of you that won't work but want to eat from other people hustle, for those of you that like to do eye service, saying what you were never asked. When deep down you have nothing useful in you. For those of you that feel life is about making noise over the little you made. Be wise, and have sense. Enjoy with sense. Live your life with wisdom. Talk less and listen more, if you cap shit alot.

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by angelina08(f): 10:53pm On May 16, 2022
so many dead, RIP cry
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by NWAZURUMEE: 10:56pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:

dalu nwanne mu (thanks my brother)

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 10:56pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:
Wetin dey cause dis kidney problem sef? It's becoming too rampart.
Rampart amongst these actors. its realy sad cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Ajimusty2: 11:02pm On May 16, 2022
BosseJ:
Eiya. Rip to him. He has finally gone to rest. The guy's been battling with his health for some years now. I think it's kidney problem.
wetin dey worry u?
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Ajimusty2: 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
TheOmoney:

Apparently... U're allergic to reading
swears
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Lionking1913(m): 11:04pm On May 16, 2022
Destiny etiko n co using dia colleagues to top up�
EBMedia:
Nollywood Actor Leo Mezie is dead, IGBERETV reports.

He died on Saturday, May 14, 2022 after a long battle with kidney disease. The actor who had been battling a Kidney disease, had a transplant last week. However, he began to develop complications. Sadly, he lost the battle on Saturday.

His colleague, Chioma Toplis, announced his passing on social media today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdnk1PAshlv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by lastchild: 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
has anyone ever survived this kidney transplant?

because all i keep hearing is "after transplant he or she died"
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Famocious(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2022
Cleanworld:
Rampart amongst these actors. its realy sad cry cry cry cry

For every one actor we get to know that has kidney disease, there are 100 people we don’t know that equally have it .

Some people are just unfortunate to have it, and sadly less than 10 percent of people who have it can afford the required treatment.

While in the UK, people with kidney failure have 3 times dialysis sessions every week at no cost ( aside tax). Kidney transplant and medications are equally free and there are patients who even benefit from dual organ transplant (pancreas and kidney).
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 11:20pm On May 16, 2022
Famocious:

For every one actor we get to know that has kidney disease, there are 100 people we don’t know that equally have it .

Some people are just unfortunate to have it, and sadly less than 10 percent of people who have it can afford the required treatment.

While in the UK, people with kidney failure have 3 times dialysis sessions every week at no cost ( aside tax). Kidney transplant and medications are equally free and there are patients who even benefit from dual organ transplant (pancreas and kidney).

There are too many cases in Nollywood unless if there's underline illnesses that are not being disclosed.
In the UK those on dialysis have a 15-20% mortality rate, with a 5-year survival rate of under 50%. Persons who receive transplants have a survival rate of about 80% after 5 years only and that was before the pandemic. NHS has logbacks built up during and after C19 pademic and am afriad the rate has even gone down.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2022
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ / Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire / Santa In Abuja! Wizkid Steps Out In Style With Tiwa Savage For His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.