Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) (2035 Views)

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Arrewa: 4:51pm On May 16, 2022
For years whenever there's mass killings of northern Muslims in the south... And i bring those post here on naira land with verified pictures and verified Links... They will never move such post to the front page!

You'll never see seun condemning the killings of innocent northern Muslims or Even at least move posts reporting the atrocities to the front Page!!

Ipob/ESN have been committing atrocities in the east on daily basis but 70% of such atrocities don't get to the front Page especially those being reported by oyigboupadate.

If u want to see seun in action... Let there be any religious controversy in the north.

Do u know that seun is busy following Arewatwitter influencers like waspapping... Forming critic under some of his post??

Show me seun post condemning ipob atrocities in the East??

Show me any seun post condemning the killing of northerners in the south.

Just today one random guy posted on Twitter that sokoto government enacted law that blasphemy is punishable by death...

Baba don' rush carry am come naira land asking for the authenticity of the fake news...

Just imagine...Nairaland CEO

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Arrewa: 4:51pm On May 16, 2022
But karma is a Bitch!!

Big one for that matter!!

That insecurity in the north that you all celebrate don' dey reach all of una.

As for seun... We dey watch you...

Posterity shall judge you!!

Enjoy!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Arrewa: 4:51pm On May 16, 2022
M
Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by BloomingDale(f): 4:53pm On May 16, 2022
Hmmm. Seun looks like a Yoruba Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2022
Open arewaland.com and share your camel lamentations there

Weak fellow

Arrewa:
For years whenever there's mass killings of northern Muslims in the south... And bring those post here on naira land with verified pictures and verified Links... They will never move such post to the front page!

You'll never see seun condemning the killings of innocent northern Muslims or Even at least move posts reporting the atrocities to the front Page!!

Ipob/ESN have been committing atrocities in the east on daily basis but 70% of such atrocities don't get to the front Page especially those being reported by oyigboupadate.

If u want to see seun in action... Let there be any religious controversy in the north.

Do u know that seun is busy following Arewatwitter influencers like waspapping... Forming critic under some of his post??

Just today one random guy posted on Twitter that sokoto house Assemble enacted law to that blasphemy is punishable by death...

Baba don' rush carry am come naira land asking for the authenticity of the news...

33 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2022
Why him no go carry'am enter Nairaland Aboki, Abi na you get Nairaland....

19 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Joezinho: 4:57pm On May 16, 2022
You are spewing trash.

The same Seun that made christians and others to swear allegiance to your god before commenting on your threads.

Dude is even doing NL Christians and others a disservice if you islamabads terrorists can comment on other threads but we can not in turn comment on yours unless we renounce our own beliefs.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by franchasofficia: 4:59pm On May 16, 2022
Arrewa:
For years whenever there's mass killings of northern Muslims in the south... And bring those post here on naira land with verified pictures and verified Links... They will never move such post to the front page!

Just today one random guy posted on Twitter that sokoto house Assemble enacted law to that blasphemy is punishable by death...

Baba don' rush carry am come naira land asking for the authenticity of the news...

How many Aboki and their terrorist business de advertise for Nairaland?

If Dangote was a Southerner with so many businesses in the North, your Muslim barbarians would have burnt down all his companies in your Islamic religious madness.

It even hurts more that you young and supposedly exposed Northern youths are still cheering these imported Arabic religious madness, really shameful

22 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by MadamExcellency: 5:00pm On May 16, 2022
Nobody was killed for insulting a deity or prophet.

Deities, God and gods are too big to depend on mortals to fight for them.

It's against human right to fight or kill any human being for criticizing a religious symbol or representative, dead or alive.

How will you feel if IPOB (it's now a religion and Nnamdi Kanu is their revered supreme being) start slaughtering anyone for criticizing Nnamdi Kanu?

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 16, 2022
Arrewa:

He is a business man and pulling traffic.

Wouldn't you have done the same? That's the talk of the town and he is using his platform to promote selling news.

Damn! Y`all disappoint most times. Simple logic could have saved you from composing this gibberish.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by TooMuchStuff: 5:03pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:
You are spewing trash.

The same Seun that made christians and others to swear allegiance to your god before commenting on your thread..

As in gwinki god ? Or....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:04pm On May 16, 2022
Seun have right to express himself

Na this una high handedness cos sokoto wahala so

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by ArewaHero(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2022
.yes its True him and his modes are even the one that create thread and push it to the front page without any Traffic as long as it contains an incident that happened in the north. but if the post concern ipob,ESN, ugm and their atrocities such thread will not make it to the front page fastly .

look at how Deborah topic fool the front page mostly are created by the mods.

a thread about a A PETITION to Deborah dead make it to the front page within seconds.

But theTHE PETITION thread to recognise ipob as a terrorist group pertaining the army couple decapitated ,raped ,mutilated, decapitated, and killed dint make it to the front page .

this forum is Anti north.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:19pm On May 16, 2022
Tell Garba to open Arewaland.com

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by 00FFT00(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
Arrewa:
But karma is a Bitch!!

Prosperity shall judge you!!

Enjoy!

Who is responsible for the insecurity in the north, Seun or your fellow northerners?.

Leave tramadol alone, una no gree angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by naijainstinct: 5:39pm On May 16, 2022
Arrewa:
But karma is a Bitch!!

Prosperity shall judge you!!

Enjoy!
Aboki say na prosperity will judge you.grin grin

Be calming down na

19 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by helinues: 6:00pm On May 16, 2022
As a Nigerian he has a right to question.

Why are some Northerners also religious intolerance?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by slivertongue: 6:12pm On May 16, 2022
Poverty, illiteracy and politics has been mixed with religion in our region thus the endless killings.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by slivertongue: 6:19pm On May 16, 2022
ArewaHero:

this forum is Anti north.

Danwa our action is our bane. We are divided by tribe and religion. Despite the over celebrated fight amongst southerners, they have better development index. Their crisis don't last from generation to generation. By the way who are those making our region ungovernable?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:26pm On May 16, 2022
#AbokiLifeMatters

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2022
Seun should remove that Mohamedic oath on Islam section or allow them to swear oath before commenting on Christian topic. Simple.

If you give Muslims an inch, they will claim a hectare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by baby124: 6:34pm On May 16, 2022
What a foolish OP. Why is the North still killing people who don’t believe in the Arab prophet that calls himself Muhammad?

14 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Corporate2020: 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
Arrewa:
For years whenever there's mass killings of northern Muslims in the south... And i bring those post here on naira land with verified pictures and verified Links... They will never move such post to the front page!

Just today one random guy posted on Twitter that sokoto government enacted law that blasphemy is punishable by death...

Baba don' rush carry am come naira land asking for the authenticity of the fake news...

Create your own Forum and post anything you like there.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Arrewa: 7:16pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Now you are abusing the priviledge of freedom of speech and the little education you acquired in south.
If not because of southern Nigeria you people would have finished yourself over north.What you mallam want to benefit in taking the life of people you can't create.
you see that una Lord Tinubu that Pampers wearing drug Lord...

He's never ever gonna be president.... You better start campaigning for him for Oduduwa republic president.

I will rather vote an Igbo man that vote any bloody chameleon from the west!!

Tinubu will never ever be president... Have that at the back of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:27pm On May 16, 2022
Lol do you have voter card absolutely no.Meanwhile it's not difficult to know impostor like you igbo man keep fooling around internet. My apology to north because I misfired I thought you are from north.

Helinue beware of this ipob terrorist pretending to be hausa. In fact from his write up you will understand.
Arrewa:

He's never ever gonna be president.... You better start campaigning for him for Oduduwa republic president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Arrewa: 7:30pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol do you have voter card absolutely no.Meanwhile it's not difficult to know impostor like you igbo man keep fooling around internet. My apology to north because I misfired I thought you are from north.

Helinue beware of this ipob terrorist pretending to be hausa. In fact from his write up you will understand.
lol... Keep deceiving yourself. E go soon be una like film!!

2023 is around the corner... The west won't get the presidency and heaven won't fall

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2022
Are you now scared? grin
Tinubuadvocate:

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2022
Vote whoever you want to vote, afterall this is democracy.

Stop behaving like god
Arrewa:

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Aboki99(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2022
Don't mind them.

In February 2019, under the inspiration of Igboho, many northerners were murdered and not a single prominent Yoruba elder condemned the act. Yan renin wayo ne mutanen nan!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 8:06pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Please which babalawo is renewing your Mumu for you? He's doing a fine job.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by Plethereal: 8:36pm On May 16, 2022
naijainstinct:

Aboki say na prosperity will judge you.grin grin

Be calming down na

Lolz, na posterity e wan type oh but dagger wey e hold for hand no gree am type well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish / GOODNEWS another ESN terrorist is killed this wednesday PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.