Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) (47817 Views)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by dammiedot(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:

No sacrifice is too much for Nnamdi Kanu. Our people should understand

Receive sense
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2022
Sylchidozie:
GOD will punish IPOB, Useless criminals
And all thise supporting them directly or indirectly plus those who have commented in supporting the killers and their generations joined together shall not be spared From the punishment

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by oneMalik: 10:30pm On May 16, 2022
How I wish you follow pay the price for MNK ... just imagine !

minasi4841:

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by od501: 10:30pm On May 16, 2022
sreamsense:
And Ipob/ESN thinks the souls of these people they are killing will not hunt them even if biafra is acheived for denying them their single life to leave to its fullness. They are just laying foundation and sowing seed of future biafra land with innocent blood

I never knew ESN called you to inform you that they did it.

Your government has sucked too many blood. It will never be well with Nigeria. Never!! Look at what your government is doing to people, just cos they want to return to their old order. Leave Igbos alone!!

Stop killing people. There are other better ways to deal with issues like this aside killing innocent people. Stop killing innocent people !!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Golan007: 10:31pm On May 16, 2022
gogeor:
by the time the killing continues like this,it won't be long before UN and other world governing bodies will start clamoring for referendum for the biafram people

Because they are killing themselves.
grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:34pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:

Add your own then I go believe.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by chijokestanley(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
Why all this blood shed in igboland?Now the citizens cannot even identify who are the unknown gunmen and Nigeria securities this time where the Nigeria securities dressed as criminals movIng with cars without plate numbers.Let our securities dress up with their official uniforms so we can differential them from criminals.Enough of this killing no have the right to take away life of anybody.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:
Please umu nnem obey the IPOB order and sit at home.

https://fb.watch/d2cgIeLY4u/
Abi na una dey hail them say Dem good una eyes don clear so person wey him wife wah born of if person dey dick about to die no coming out. Bloody pple no difference ftom them and Bokoharam, Iswap, Isis bunch of killers

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2022
North death zone now east death zone what a country.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:

I blame you
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
Ezinwa120:

Thunder ki.l you and that name you just mentioned, may U stay at home forever Ezi. Stuppiidd miscreants parading as freedom fighters
Don't mind the bastard he is a big fool Nonsense sacrifice
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Justmesagi: 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
Ipob will finish Southeast

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2022
Carnivorous animals
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:41pm On May 16, 2022
Terrorism
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by ella45(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2022
Continue Killin ur brothers and u are saying no sacrifice is too much for kanu is he God .continue Killing ur fellow Igbos okay

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by mauchiz: 10:42pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:

Ewuu,

Who send you? Did owerri people ask for it?
I don't know what Nigeria army is waiting for, they should wipe them out, then Dss should arrest the ones supporting them on social media.
If anything happens to any of my brothers in owerri, I will hold the ones here responsible.

They have told them to stop sit at home, they refused.
Causing problems everywhere, since you don't want peace, you will end in pieces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2022
gogeor:
by the time the killing continues like this,it won't be long before UN and other world governing bodies will start clamoring for referendum for the biafram people
its only one na this news wont get to edo...until there is 3m killings per day I dont think UN attention would be drawn...pls can we increase the numb next monday...I love to see igbos kill themselves betray themselves and sell themselves..it gives me erection
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:

Nothing can happen to me I'm in Lagos when I come to the east I will obey.
Even in Lagos obeyvthe command that means you are a fake Biafra. Your obedience apart from been tied to fear is also tied to Ingnorence of your pple"s rights
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:
Please umu nnem obey the IPOB order and sit at home.

https://fb.watch/d2cgIeLY4u/

That's good . They should continue ...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
Even in Lagos obeyvthe command that means you are a fake Biafra. Your obedience apart from been tied to fear is also tied to Ingnorence of your pple"s rights
yes o..we want more killings in d yeast..when we kill like 20m igbo it will pass a message to buhari and Morsi johnson
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2022
osazsky:
yes o..we want more killings in d yeast..when we kill like 20m igbo it will pass a message to buhari and Morsi johnson
so with this quote where are you coming from cos it makes no sense to me
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by President2001(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2022
Is not unknown gun man again is Ipob
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2022
rigarmortis:

Thunderstorm fire you. Which federal government is complaining. Thousands are kidnapped and booboo doesn't give a damn and you think you move him by staying indoors. How do you think the FG losses,?

And then if you want to stay forever you can do so, but why force other ppl to stay indoors?

Snow and thunder fire you again
only one death and buhari is affected..only if he knew the numb of people boko boys and herders kill per day,,and buhari is Happy.. he doesn't know the meaning of buhari self..una go kill una self una go tire...this death wont count it's a wasted one..when it gets to 30m then we can start counting

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by angelina08(f): 10:55pm On May 16, 2022
How could armed men be operating freely in Tetlow, Owerri
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
so with this quote where are you coming from cos it makes no sense to me
anything that will kill igbos is a plus to the south .why i love igbos is that cuz there is killing in d north and west they decided to start killing themselves to pass a message to Buhari..una never start..I pray this lockdown continues till 70 years...since the lockdown started Buhari is now younger and sexier... he hasn't even borrow from China since..kudos boys..do this for our master kanu

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by izac82: 10:57pm On May 16, 2022
A new brand of freedom fighting is to lock up your people and kill any one that ventures out. Our ingenuity as Igbos is incredibly admiring.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by logiccal: 10:59pm On May 16, 2022
If this is happening in the North, we would be hearing Muslim Fanatics from some bigoted fuuls...

But since they're not Muslims.. No mention of their religion. Double Standards

Wow! Look at peace loving Christians killing their own kins. Who did them nothing.

Can't wait for the day Nigeria is carved into several smaller countries

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 16, 2022
How can you kill your own people for expressing their own freedom... Kai
Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by lugrae22: 11:09pm On May 16, 2022
help a brother,i am graduate,i am supposed 2 be serving nw bt strike no gree me,i brought myself down 2 do menial labour,bt 4 3wks work never show,maybe bcox of nation problem,i stepped out to burgle buildings bt d fear of wat hapens to thieves brought me back,help a broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.