Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (106024 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by setobaba: 8:39pm On May 17, 2022
RepoMan007:
Nothing will happen to us. If you study your bible well and read the book of Daniel, you will see that after the whole episode of worldwide unrest, the African leaders just submitted to their new world power sheepishly. Daniel 11:43.
Explain judging by this current African leaders
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by WatchYourSix: 9:03pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start

Africa is inconsequential in this matter...
We contribute nothing..
We consume
Collect
Borrow and dont pay back...
Africa sont matter...

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Toktee(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Crying is futile when Putin’s Nigerian Houseboys and Housegirls on Nairaland are praying for WWIII to hurry and start. They don’t care about the well-being their homeland because they express love for Putin, a corrupt dictator just like the ones they elect to loot Nigeria.
You the mind those fools?
They are here crying cos of Buhari dictatorship but supporting a dictator in Moscow.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2022
Preventing war is the only option, one nuclear war head will burry them underground permanently
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by redcliff: 9:04pm On May 17, 2022
Opeyemic01:

I didn't cry, but I thought far, my thought was when will our leaders have a beautiful plan for us the citizen like the finland government has done?, just when? I am really sad, people in government will rather send their children there with our money, while they leave the rest of here

until our leaders and us in general start to think of doing the things that will not benefit them directly but their children's children, only until then can we see real changes. Oyibo dey do things wey their children go enjoy and not them, that has been their cycle from time immemorial. That is why you will see a grandparent abroad gifting all his properties to his grand children / second gen

the people that built that bunker are probably old and dead and they may have never even thought they would use it.

Edit
There are 5,500 bunkers in Helsinki, creating a vast network of underground facilities that have been built since the 1980s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by akilo1: 9:05pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
I only cry my eyes when I see the leaders that want to rule us till 2027...reculycle thieves
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by bepositive11: 9:07pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:

Seriously. Putin should just disappear from earth. Disturbing people's peace unnecessarily. So selfish and wicked, yet some people here on Nairaland are supporting him.

I don't think Africa will be targeted though. Even during WWI and WWII, Africa wasn't involved in the battle field
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:

We will die. Some will go to heaven. Others will go to hell. No purgatory. No other outcome. It is as simple as that. Since we have not prepared to survive a nuclear catastrophe, we just enter eternity. Period. Well some Africans in the west will survive. Even the idiotic Somon Ekpa
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:

We will die. Some will go to heaven. Others will go to hell. No purgatory. No other outcome. It is as simple as that. Since we have not prepared to survive a nuclear catastrophe, we just enter eternity. Period. Well some Africans in the west will survive. Even the idiotic Simon Ekpa may survive
They built all this in case shit happens meanwhile for Naija we dey beg govt to build bridge when all of us go still benefit from las las
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2022
Source.
Daily mail.

This people sha want Russia to anahilate all hee allies herself.

And her allies are too stupid to see that
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by riczy(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2022
Once d shelling begins trust me, Finland will completely Finnish
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 9:09pm On May 17, 2022
Sensible country.
Strategic future thinking leadership.
When Africa?
When Nigeria?
We don't even have any underground train lines. It is a pity.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 9:09pm On May 17, 2022
people that prepares for the future
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by IgOga(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:

We will survive it cos no one will remember to nuke us grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by famouscargo4u: 9:10pm On May 17, 2022
Russia has the major cities connected underground with lights and enough food for to last for months.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:10pm On May 17, 2022
beautyhd:
It’s no longer hidden, it’s been exposed to the whole world.

Na wetin dem want make una see , una don see..... The hidden city. Is still hidden. Not this one
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by bepositive11: 9:10pm On May 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Crying is futile when Putin’s Nigerian Houseboys and Housegirls on Nairaland are praying for WWIII to hurry and start. They don’t care about the well-being their homeland because they express love for Putin, a corrupt dictator just like the ones they elect to loot Nigeria.

I'm telling you. Those people don't know how to recognize a good leader. Who in their right mind supports corrupt dictators like Putin?

It's no wonder Nigeria keeps electing corrupt politicians. They went from supporting narcissistic Trump to psychopathic Putin. Smh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by 07kjb: 9:10pm On May 17, 2022
Ofadaman:
Preventing war is the only option, one nuclear war head will burry them underground permanently

U think Finland will just build quack something and call it bunker,you really don't know this Europeans u think is Africa

That bunker is stocked with food that can last them for one whole year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2022
When Nigerians vote based on ethnic and religious sentiments rather than competence, there's always consequences for such decisions
Opeyemic01:

I didn't cry, but I thought far, my thought was when will our leaders have a beautiful plan for us the citizen like the finland government has done?, just when? I am really sad, people in government will rather send their children there with our money, while they leave the rest of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Flier: 9:11pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
Nuclear isn’t as dangerious as those scientist are painting it, the impact won’t really affect much of Africa
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Streett: 9:11pm On May 17, 2022
Why Show Off Your Safe House To The Enemy …
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 9:11pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..

And go and rest

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 9:12pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
Waiting concerns Africa and Nuclear war?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by King44(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Daily Mail
An example of a country that made long time plans for their citizens

My country has not yet moved on from road construction and patch patch, at this stage that shouldn't even be one of the basic problem we should be facing but no, some bunch of bastards would stuff Nigerian money in their agbada, babaiga and suit cases.

Stealing what is meant for millions of people in a day, without doing something reasonable out of it. To about dragging, drop crumbs.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

We are blacks.. We lack the intellectual capacity to function as independent citizens... People hate to hear it, but it's the truth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 9:12pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..

Yes oh. Europeans will repopulate Africa. Europe needs African resources to survive. Africa will become another North America, Australia and New Zealand.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 9:13pm On May 17, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Satan 2 is another Russian propaganda. We heard so much about their cutting edge tanks until they enter into the Ukr war

This Ukraine War exposed Tanks as being useless as paper in modern warfare.
If you see how cheap drones are smashing missiles into tanks and smelting them, you will never in your life enter a tank on the battlefield.
It is safer to be out of tanks than inside them as this war has shown.
Shalom.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by loko50(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2022
Underground in Nigeria are made by kidnappers and ritualists. What a country! What a people!!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Flier: 9:13pm On May 17, 2022
riczy:
Once d shelling begins trust me, Finland will completely Finnish
When RUssia can’t break into AZOV underground for 85 days ? Even with all the thermer and bunker busters in this world
Those white are crazy I am sure nothing can destroy that bunker in Finland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.