Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It (15717 Views)

Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Salvador1: 8:59pm On May 16, 2022
This is what we want from ouk

Carry on baba.
We are enjoying this.
West are greedy and wicked.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by DenreleDave(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

OUK made total sense for once. The problem here is the greedy southwest. Support the south east.

All these na noise..... U cant force anyone to choose u for president simple...

Go get ur pvc

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Oludara202: 8:59pm On May 16, 2022
So selfish
Keep eying the VP slot

OUK remain one of the root causes of Abia state's problems.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ikpumbe(m): 9:00pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

OUK made total sense for once. The problem here is the greedy southwest. Support the south east.

I have never in my life seen a greedy people like southwest politicians.

They don't even think. Nonsense.

Let the north have it

10 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Guyman02: 9:01pm On May 16, 2022
aribisala0:
5% votes are irrelevant
5% plus North cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by mrvitalis(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
seborrhic:
Dindirin.
The typical case of let's kill the child if I can't have him/her.
Any southerner,be him/her SE,SW or SS advocating or wishing for another Northerner to rule after the crass incompetence, nepotism and religious fundamentalism Buhari has ruled with,is a total f ool and deserving of a thunderstrike from God!
You are only being hypocritical ...u want it micro zoned to south but not micro zoned to south east ? Lmfao ...Igbos are wiser
The next southern president must be an Igbo man when that would be would depend on you people

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ikpumbe(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
Fadddd:
Confused set of people. Afghaneasterners!

Lol. My guy make una relax and enjoy another 8yrs of north

8 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by dapolaw(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
Did anybody stops the Igbo from contesting?

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
DenreleDave:

All these na noise..... U cant force anyone to choose u for president simple...

Go get ur pvc

He said the president can chose his successor the igbos will prefer that or NE than giving it back to southwest after obasanjo president and osibanjo vp.

I personally like osibanjo bt I agree with OUK.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by seborrhic: 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
PHIPEX:
If you talk competence, the Igbo contestants are more competent, on what basis are you not voting them?
Go and re read my post and understand it.If you still can't call anyone able to read and write to explain it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by sogodihno: 9:03pm On May 16, 2022
desolvay:
I don't understand being a one Nigeria and some people will take it be their inheritance. Igbo should be allowed to rule this country if we believe we are still together otherwise allow us to go our own way, simple

Nobody is stopping you from leaving, you guys can start by leaving SW and north first and concentrate in your land locked republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2022
desolvay:
I don't understand being a one Nigeria and some people will take it be their inheritance. Igbo should be allowed to rule this country if we believe we are still together otherwise allow us to go our own way, simple
Nobody is stopping you people from leaving the country, that is if you people will take only your five SE states.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by PHIPEX(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2022
Newton2024:
Another eight years of Fulani herdsmen terr-orists may push yeebos into extinction. Look at how Buratai, Abba Kyari, Nigeria army, etc have been dealing with you people. Do you want this to continue for another eight or sixteen years?
Didn't you think about terrorism when you voted them in 2015?

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Newton2024: 9:03pm On May 16, 2022
Oplomo:
I agree.
to continuation of ethnic cleansing in igbo land. Be careful of what you wish for. I am fighting for you people now but I won't pity you later. I rest my case.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by olancho: 9:03pm On May 16, 2022
Orji kalu making sense here. Guy man no pick form. Business man to the core he no want lose 100M.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by YorubaMentality: 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
There are abusive individuals whose worst little demons are greed, sloth,envy, gluttony, pride and wrath enslaved by their god which is money. They usually set their false assumptions, wrong judgments, gossips and lies forceful than the ones who hold the truth but what they missed out is that the victims of their aggressions, the targets of their wrong accusations and the recipients of their repetitive harassments carry what is truly essential and what lives longer, that is: truth and goodness, both of which shall always prevail against their vicious, evil manners.

Obasanjo 8 years,
Osinbajo 8 years,
And Yoruba still want another 8 years to the detriment of the entire Southerners.

Armed Lawan has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.
Atiku Abubakar has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.

Igbos, if you know what is good do it.

Long live Nigeria,
Long live Ndi Igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by timefarm(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
Always on the wrong side.
Tomorrow you will claim marginalization.

North even willingly said it can go to the south, you want it back to north if not to you.

Between north or any oart of south, where are you most likely going to benefit more from?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by akilo1: 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
They are 1%..who care about his threat

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
ikpumbe:

I have never in my life seen a greedy people like southwest politicians.

They don't even think. Nonsense.

Let the north have it

Did anybody stop igbos from contesting for presidency?
No free meal anywhere, my friend. If you want to be president, contest and win.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by mrvitalis(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
BJanta:

Obasanjo would still have won without the Ibos's vote. And besides , Obasanjo never was , and never can be, the Southwest's choice. Olu Falae was the Southwest 's choice and AD candidate. AD was the Southwest "s party. Obasanjo was the PDP candidate the North's choice, and the Ibos voted for him to spite the Yorubas. Why is so difficult for an average Iboman to steer clear of lies ? Go and check the results from the archives , did the Yoruba themselves vote for Obasanjo in the election you're talking about? Was the south-west not firmly in the hands of AD ? Your brother has confirmed what we've told you persistently. No Iboman can get there unless is dashed. Who will now dash golden bracelets to pigs ?
Pick the Igbo man u like and spite Igbos back na

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by kingyakos: 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
DO NOT SUPPORT FOOLISHNESS. NORTH HAVING IT MEANS THAT BANDITRY, KIDNAPPING , KILLINGS ,ETC WILL CONTINUE.

Sharrap and get out from this thread, u see any small pikin here or u think say na common entrance exam dem dey talk for here

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
I am igbo but i can tell u that an average northern man thinks that Nigeria is there right,igbos re big boys in business,if really can arrest every business ,i mean every business,make it possible that before u can run any business in Nigeria ,it has to be from an igbo then , just then ,igbos can find strength, still yet ,nothing pass government..but, there is but there..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by jaggabban: 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:
Hahahaha see coward, u hide inside toilet dey type, go give the message physically and know the scores.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
Na birth right

Has the Igbo ever aligned with tinubu b4?

Yet he has always defeated them back to back..

If Igbo rise against tinubu, what if the north and west rise for him as usual..

What can 5% do according to Buhari?

Pls don't bash me... I quoted buharri grin grin grin grin grin

Who is Tinubu, is Tinubu a region?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by chrisxxx(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
aribisala0:
5% votes are irrelevant
Kindergarten Sabi something pass you. You don't even understand what Buhari said with 5%. He said only 5% of Igbos' voters voted him. He never said Igbos have 5% votes as dunce like you are etched to believe. Stop being a slowpoke or your kids will grow up being angry with you

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by sogodihno: 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

Ibos can go to hell, SW won't support them, Know this and have peace

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by mrvitalis(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

In the end this same Ahmed lawal is going to play you like a tennis ball. You'll end up a laughing stock.
We agree so he should support yorubas to cheat Igbos ? Let everyone fight for it Igbos have right to vote who we want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Tareq1105: 9:06pm On May 16, 2022
Paragon311:
Confused lots

Did the South East voted APC

When did Kalu become APC member that he's fighting for ticket?

What about the PDP they've been voting religiously all these years?

Even if you give the ticket to south east, would they ever vote APC?

To me his reasons are not tenable in APC but in PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by haffaze777(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2022
grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Newton2024: 9:06pm On May 16, 2022
PHIPEX:
Didn't you think about terrorism when you voted them in 2015?
There was terrorism before 2015 but no ethnic cleansing. North retaining power may spell doom for Igbos. Don't cut off your nose to spit your face.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by haffaze777(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2022
sogodihno:

Ibos can go to hell, SW won't support them, Know this and have peace

They can go to hell and never come backgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2022
Who's stopping you people from contesting?
Or is Presidency is a gift that's dash out?

If this is you People's mimdest ghetto politician, 500 years to come you won't be president.

In all said, vote whoever you want to vote.
You all should stop the threat
Zonefree:
Supported.

South East or the North keeps their thing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sudan Deports 400 Nigerians / We Won’t Stop Ex-militants’ Meeting –presidency / Court Bars Sheriff As PDP Chairman, Orders Recognition Of Markarfi As Caretaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.