Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,027 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

How To Become A Fresh Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become A Fresh Guy (909 Views)

I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Fresh Guy by Lenny22: 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
I have seen rich guys who don't look fresh and vice versa. The presence of some guy oozes a lot of freshness.
What are the things a guy must buy,own or possess to become sweet and fresh.
These include cologne, sunglasses, nice hair cut, nice airpods etc.
Feel free to add yours.
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by doubleE70: 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
am a fresh guy no cap. but you know in this kantry girls no dey look face again na money dem fit marry baboon so far he has money
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 16, 2022
Poverty has a way of killing beauty. But If your mindset is fresh or at peace you'd look fresh
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by Es350: 9:26pm On May 16, 2022
I also need this information. Let's wait for our ogas. grin
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by Pussyassasin(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2022
Just be neat and be a real niggar
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by Streetmovement(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is the first time I will be praising or saying to myself am a fresh nigga, all the ones have been hearing are from people both male n female. I nor dey too carry the matter for head sha because like this na money be fine bobo.

Just dey try take care of yourself for yourself no matter the condition and keep clean always in all areas.
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by headbasher96(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2022
Get money weda na stock fish u be nobody go the look u like okporoko
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by BigYash: 7:30am On May 17, 2022
Avoid working/staying under the sun most of the time ,then buy AC put for hux. Eat fruits, drink enough water daily. Make ur aza nice,so that you can afford anything you want,without thinking to kill yourself. My nigga ,you go fresh..
Re: How To Become A Fresh Guy by Lenny22: 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Poverty has a way of killing beauty. But If your mindset is fresh or at peace you'd look fresh
You are right, the mindset reflects on the outward

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar / Leak S€xtape Of Cecilia From Ghana Enjoying It Nice From New Bf / Make I Use Soldiers Follow This Dudes ABI Police??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.