Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade (31445 Views)

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Paul Eneche Reveals What Believers Need To Do / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by dotedote: 10:29am On May 17, 2022

He was against Buhari just like every other PDP member.
Be Wise

Mayemavins:

You dey mad, just remove Bishop Oyedepo, dat man has been strongly against buhari even before he was elect in first time, he said he lives during his first regime, and knos how wicked he is, una listen?? God go punish anyone wey call that Bishop again, he really try
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Enumerator(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2022
Same reason the country as been on Auto Mode/pilot from Top to Bottom "in buhari's voice
StrongAlphMale:
Cancelling the crusade is not enough. The likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc should all speak up about the separation of Nigeria. This is getting out of hand, Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways!. It is absolutely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Emperor88(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2022
So he can not emulate Steven and Paul? They will tell you not fear any power be it physical/Spiritual but they themselves are cowards.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by penceman(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2022
Adeboye and his likes with big churches are only adept with collecting tithes and offerings and touring on private jets. But since history the kingdom of heavens was built on violence and violent men to it by force! Even after this horror homicide these satanic servants still held service and preached sorcery on sunday on tv. Even the grosteque murder of our daughter did not bring out a word from adeboye.
the evil here are the hungry souls still serving under curse in redeem and winners
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by GoodMuyis(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Cancelling the crusade is not enough. The likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc should all speak up about the separation of Nigeria. This is getting out of hand, Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways!. It is absolutely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.

Nigeria 1914 Amalgamation is real and inseparable. Read Proverbs 19:14
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Rebuke: 11:45am On May 17, 2022
Kizzygentle:

E pain am.. Religious extremist on the loose ooo.. He wants to die for oyedepo.. Ordinary man like you and I. Sorry bro. Go and rewash your brain to normal..

Go and sit down somewhere jaw, mentally deranged maggot.

Because I dey reply yhur post, yhu dey here dey display more of yhur mumuness.

I wish say I fit dey meet some of yhu dirty mofos, make I slap some sense into yhur head.

Go back home and insult that yhur papa were raised yhu badly, then I will know yhu have finally gained some sense, until then don't quote me.

I know yhu are a dog and yhu must prove it by quoting me again.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:10pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
. A prophet, bishop or pastor that is scared to speak truth to power, is that one a man of God?
Christians have to stop the cowardice. An axe for an axe. Nobody is monopolistic of violence.
Rev Bishop Mathew HassanKukah is stronger and fearless than the three of them (oyedepo,Adeboye,kumuyi) put together! with the exception of maybe Friat Imbaka!this ugly incidence happened right in his area(sokoko). he's currently under pressure not add to the already tense situation! I'm yet to see any MOG,brave like him,he speaks truth to power without fear.he always remind me of Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the apartheid era fiery south African priest.men of God should have ball and confront the enemy just like the prophet of old did if truly they are called by God.. but of this yorrobanza cowrard pastors are self-appointed,not surprised at their cowardice..Dem be Yoruba,what do you expect undecided..one of their member,a redeemed was killed right under the nose of osibande,in Abuja here sometimes backwetin happen? forget them ,they are mostly hypocrite! Fela never allowed Adeboye to near him when he was alive!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by BIXYBABE: 12:15pm On May 17, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Imo-to-le
If u get it u get it if u don't then forget about it.......
u mean Imale (Islam)
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Zulu2022: 12:27pm On May 17, 2022
desiredhome:

You are the one to check your brain...... simple message you can't comprehend because of hate, remove the log of wood in your eyes so you can see the log in another man's eye......by so doing the society will leave in peace.......
u said peace,u don't know wat u are doing,100 of christain been killed and dis one is saying peace,u are not okay,wen it happens to u,den u can nd we will agree to hv peace den
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Zulu2022: 12:32pm On May 17, 2022
desiredhome:

You are the one to check your brain...... simple message you can't comprehend because of hate, remove the log of wood in your eyes so you can see the log in another man's eye......by so doing the society will leave in peace.......
because a hate my foot,you are a wicked human that wat I can comprehend without even meeting u one on one,so if christain has unleash de way dis mofos do,will u com here nd preach peace,if u are a southerner or Westerner,easterner saying dis, know that u are a Sabo and HV failed ur brother,u need peace ND dis mofo are getting lawyers to get de perpetrator out,nd u are talking peace,many goods of innocent people destroy and u are shouting peace,yet to happen again u are talking peace,may wat befall that gal family befall u
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by 9jaTalks(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from DCLM Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by okuta007: 12:46pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

and the dying fossil called Elizabeth II who supervised the independence of Nigeria should do the world and indeed humanity the greatest favor by constituting a commonwealth council to trigger a plebiscite of referendum - so that this contraption the British put together can have the unique opportunity to have her citizens decide in a peaceful way - IF to stay together or go our separate ways

...... I honestly believe 80% of people living within Nigeria want a region or country of their own where they can live in peace but they are afraid of a civil war. NIGERIA is not working and will never work, We are like a ghost trapped in a strange body - Not until the ghost is expelled from the body, the person will not know peace.. NOT UNTIL NIGERIA IS AMICABLY DIVIDED - the spate of killings in the land will not end.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by okuta007: 12:54pm On May 17, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Rev Bishop Mathew HassanKukah is stronger and fearless than the three of them (oyedepo,Adeboye,kumuyi) put together! with the exception of maybe Friat Imbaka!this ugly incidence happened right in his area(sokoko). he's currently under pressure not add to the already tense situation! I'm yet to see any MOG,brave like him,he speaks truth to power without fear.he always remind me of Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the apartheid era fiery south African priest.men of God should have ball and confront the enemy just like the prophet of old did if truly they are called by God.. but of this yorrobanza cowrard pastors are self-appointed,not surprised at their cowardice..Dem be Yoruba,what do you expect undecided..one of their member,a redeemed was killed right under the nose of osibande,in Abuja here sometimes backwetin happen? forget them ,they are mostly hypocrite! Fela never allowed Adeboye to near him when he was alive!

a gap-toothed evil genius of a general who once ruled the most populous black country on earth - said of a certain tribe in his country

"If someone wakes me up from deep sleep and tells me, hey, come by the window, see this people about cause mayhem.. he will just return to bed and continue sleeping" ---- IF you dont gerrit, forget abourrit grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by gbengu(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2022
But imams and Sheik of Allah should stat in politics. Hypocrites everywhere

babyfaceafrica:
Men of God should stay clear of politics!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:30pm On May 17, 2022
okuta007:

a gap-toothed evil genius of a general who once ruled the most populous black country on earth - said of a certain tribe in his country

"If someone wakes me up from deep sleep and tells me, hey, come by the window, see this people about cause mayhem.. he will just return to bed and continue sleeping" ---- IF you dont gerrit, forget abourrit grin
of course I know said that, it's babangida and he's reffering to Yoruba people of course grin. The last brave man in yoruba land was Fela kuti or maybe tunde idiagbon!(the actual president during their regime)..but Dem people fear die! Yoruba lojo gan grin.. mostly charlatans,na religion Dem dey use dey cover up with big grammar wey no help them much.so much for all their education undecided. A violent , illterate person , threatening your life at dagger or gun doesn't give a damn about your level of education !it means NOTHING to him and your big big grammar and being gentlemanly won't help you in such situation other than to face him squarely with even more double his own threat and treat his fukk up big time! That way,he'll surely keep distance and point his dagger elsewhere! that's what Israel always DOES! they don't have time trying to be gentlemanly or explaining any damn things to a lunatic Muslim fundamentalist/jihadist/terrorist!mess with their people and they'll respond instantly,bombing them to their much desired Paradise in no fukking time! Did hear how they are currently pummeling the lunatics in West Bank?I'm loving every minute of it,I hate violent people! religion of peace my black ass!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by desiredhome: 2:08pm On May 17, 2022
Zulu2022:
because a hate my foot,you are a wicked human that wat I can comprehend without even meeting u one on one,so if christain has unleash de way dis mofos do,will u com here nd preach peace,if u are a southerner or Westerner,easterner saying dis, know that u are a Sabo and HV failed ur brother,u need peace ND dis mofo are getting lawyers to get de perpetrator out,nd u are talking peace,many goods of innocent people destroy and u are shouting peace,yet to happen again u are talking peace,may wat befall that gal family befall u
Simple question.....are there not beheading going on in the christian communities? Hypocrites..........
Keep killing yourselves with religion while the powers that be are enjoying your ignorant...
I ask again what is the difference between Deborah's death and the two army officers that were gruesomely murdered by your kingsmen?......

It's the hatred in you that will bring the same treatment to you ...... same as the unknown gun men are killing your people there in the east
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by desiredhome: 2:18pm On May 17, 2022
Zulu2022:
u said peace,u don't know wat u are doing,100 of christain been killed and dis one is saying peace,u are not okay,wen it happens to u,den u can nd we will agree to hv peace den

It is already happening to you.....a lot of your people are now relocating from the east, what is pursuing them?......
When you where preaching propaganda and hate all over you don't know there's consequence.......
You hate people and you want people to like you..... that's criminal.......
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Kizzygentle: 2:29pm On May 17, 2022
Rebuke:

Go and sit down somewhere jaw, mentally deranged maggot.

Because I dey reply yhur post, yhu dey here dey display more of yhur mumuness.

I wish say I fit dey meet some of yhu dirty mofos, make I slap some sense into yhur head.

Go back home and insult that yhur papa were raised yhu badly, then I will know yhu have finally gained some sense, until then don't quote me.

I know yhu are a dog and yhu must prove it by quoting me again.

It's better been a dog that barks hoo hoo than be a worshipper of my fellow man that would be licking ass and sacrificing my life for.. That's why they use your money to buy private jets and put up schools that you can't afford.. I pity you bro.. Open your eyes and face reality my brother.. I only mean we'll for you and your likes.. I come in peace..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by okuta007: 2:41pm On May 17, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
of course I know said that, it's babangida and he's reffering to Yoruba people of course grin. The last brave man in yoruba land was Fela kuti or maybe tunde idiagbon!(the actual president during their regime)..but Dem people fear die! Yoruba lojo gan grin.. mostly charlatans,na religion Dem dey use dey cover up with big grammar wey no help them much.so much for all their education undecided. A violent , illterate person , threatening your life at dagger or gun doesn't give a damn about your level of education !it means NOTHING to him and your big big grammar and being gentlemanly won't help you in such situation other than to face him squarely with even more double his own threat and treat his fukk up big time! That way,he'll surely keep distance and point his dagger elsewhere! that's what Israel always DOES! they don't have time trying to be gentlemanly or explaining any damn things to a lunatic Muslim fundamentalist/jihadist/terrorist!mess with their people and they'll respond instantly,bombing them to their much desired Paradise in no fukking time! Did hear how they are currently pummeling the lunatics in West Bank?I'm loving every minute of it,I hate violent people! religion of peace my black ass!

God bless you, ISRAEL wey bring Christianity dey fight their enemies crazy using intelligence and lethal weapons, we wey borrow their bible read dey wait for Jisos to come fight for us grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by temielects(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
I don't support this read your bible,Daniel was what is called prime minister in today's politics,Samuel was a kingmaker Joseph was also a prime minister
So why should men of God stay off politics?..in the days of the actions from the Bible priests make crown that the kings and rulers wear
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Gabitech: 4:29pm On May 17, 2022
Arise oh Lord, and let your enemies be scattered. We are in the midst of confusion, let there be light oh God.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Zulu2022: 4:30pm On May 17, 2022
desiredhome:

It is already happening to you.....a lot of your people are now relocating from the east, what is pursuing them?......
When you where preaching propaganda and hate all over you don't know there's consequence.......
wat am saying this that is melted to this gal family will visit u,since u see no evil in this and u are preaching peace fr such to die like that,a young gal that her life was cut short,so de CAN should keep quite nd more will happen,where ever u are as long u drink water nd match the earth sand and see radiation and all u can say is peace here,let it just die like that,let it wat happen to dis gal family befall u,with that we will preach peace wen it do to u, simple
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Zulu2022: 4:33pm On May 17, 2022
desiredhome:

fool are ain't bandit nd herdmen killing in North as well,u are connecting insecurity issue I this that is religious massacre,the wasted money training u in school
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by DOD88: 4:53pm On May 17, 2022
YoungLionken:
Was it actually because of the gruesome murder of Deborah or due to fear undecided??.
One wonders how people like you reason!
Your statement above is a clear demonstration of stupidity and insanity. If a volatile area like Sokoto as a result of religious tension is avoided for now, you said it is fear. Does that make sense? You lack wisdom, and I implore you to seek God to endure you with one.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Aaay: 5:16pm On May 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by desiredhome: 6:00pm On May 17, 2022
Zulu2022:
fool are ain't bandit nd herdmen killing in North as well,u are connecting insecurity issue I this that is religious massacre,the wasted money training u in school
So many olodos, effect of okporomini......now you are admitting same killings in the east, so what is the difference between you and the people you are talking about?.. hypocrite ......
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by luluman: 6:01pm On May 17, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
So that the men of Satan can continue to rule abi? Better shut up
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by desiredhome: 6:06pm On May 17, 2022
Zulu2022:
wat am saying this that is melted to this gal family will visit u,since u see no evil in this and u are preaching peace fr such to die like that,a young gal that her life was cut short,so de CAN should keep quite nd more will happen,where ever u are as long u drink water nd match the earth sand and see radiation and all u can say is peace here,let it just die like that,let it wat happen to dis gal family befall u,with that we will preach peace wen it do to u, simple
Just go and rest with your fish brain.........
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by YoungLionken(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2022
DOD88:

One wonders how people like you reason!
Your statement above is a clear demonstration of stupidity and insanity. If a volatile area like Sokoto as a result of religious tension is avoided for now, you said it is fear. Does that make sense? You lack wisdom, and I implore you to seek God to endure you with one.

I would have ignored your silly mention but for the "God" you mentioned, I will give you my attention for free..

1)He's quick to announce the postponement of his church program, yet refused to actively condemn the death of Deborah..

2) He and some others have always maintained silence in the hit of so many killings, corruption and other atrocities bedevilling the country because of Yemi Osinbago, his protégée..

Do we even have to talk about the monsters called poverty and suffering, the masses are made to face on a daily??

How can you even be smiling, let alone be friends with the oppressors of the people you claimed God sent you to liberate??

Except perhaps God doesn't see it as a problem..

Bishop Oyedeo comes to mind, because he was the only one who saw the vision and warned Nigerians against it..

3) Most of them are nothing compared to men of God in the scriptures, if so the likes of prophet Elijah, (would have wined and dined with Ahab and Jezebel) Moses (who left his comfort zone in the palace because of the suffering of his people by their oppressors) and co..

See Isaiah 62:1, Psalms 11:3...

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Zulu2022: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
desiredhome:

So many olodos, effect of okporomini......now you are admitting same killings in the east, so what is the difference between you and the people you are talking about?.. hypocrite ......
I ask u again,are killing in east connoted to religion,are dere no banditry in North or ritual killing in West,still yet in all ,how many hausa HV been killed in east west or south out of religion redline...the different is,we southerner can not kill becos of saying bad to Jesus or to our ancestors gods,do u know how many times the make mockery the we worship idols,per Roman Catholic or we traditionalist by the northern,HV we attacked Dem in all this,de pray in our church,beg near churches,call Mohammed nd Allah,but can dat happen in mosque.. hypocrite kill u there blood sucker that got erection from death of innocent souls, wat befall Deborah family will locate u where ever u are since u are in support of wat dis idiot do rather Dan condemning it cos religious christain are rising against it with protest..stupid fool,who will side fr those that will kill him Las Las,nd u tink de giv a Bleep about u,get out
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by MisterKennedy(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Your grammar is sweet.lol
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by desiredhome: 7:17pm On May 17, 2022
Zulu2022:
I ask u again,are killing in east connoted to religion,are dere no banditry in North or ritual killing in West,still yet in all ,how many hausa HV been killed in east west or south out of religion redline...the different is,we southerner can not kill becos of saying bad to Jesus or to our ancestors gods,do u know how many times the make mockery the we worship idols,per Roman Catholic or we traditionalist by the northern,HV we attacked Dem in all this,de pray in our church,beg near churches,call Mohammed nd Allah,but can dat happen in mosque.. hypocrite kill u there blood sucker that got erection from death of innocent souls, wat befall Deborah family will locate u where ever u are since u are in support of wat dis idiot do rather Dan condemning it cos religious christain are rising against it with protest..stupid fool,who will side fr those that will kill him Las Las,nd u tink de giv a Bleep about u,get out
Still reasoning like a goat...... I don't know where in any of my comments that I supported the killing of innocent young lady...Deborah.
Religion/tribalism has been a big problem in this country because ignorant people like you that will not reason but conclude/believe everything........
By the way you should be able to distinguish between a Christian and a religious fanatics which you are.......
That you go to church or you are from the South or East doesn't make you a Christian.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja / Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.