Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Vacancy With Icsl - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy With Icsl (16252 Views)

Teaching Vacancy With Free Accommodation + Transportation / Massive Graduate Recruitment Via ICSL -over 200 Positions / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy With Icsl by nikinash(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2006
Incase you have a pass in accounting or any related management
course, pls contact wale or kunle at Integrated Corporate Services
Limited as soon as posssible because they only attend to people with
upper or distinction but there is a temporary need for lower credits
or pass.please get in touch with them as soon as possible.

icsl is at ilupeju
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by nikinash(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2006
this is for nd holders.
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by Seun(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2006
For people to contact them, they will need the contact address, phone number or email address of the company in question.
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by eyeruroma(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2006
Sir,
The attached file is my detailed CV. I shall be gratefull if you could help me to process ICSL job.
Thank you
Eyeruroma, Moses

Re: Vacancy With Icsl by kenniy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2006
eyeruroma:

Sir,
The attached file is my detailed CV. I shall be gratefull if you could help me to process ICSL job.
Thank you
Eyeruroma, Moses

i think you'll have to go there eyeruroma, the address is 41 Gbolade Adebanjo Street, Off Olusoji Idowu Street, Association Avenue ,Ilupeju. 01-7742211
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by nikinash(f): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2006
thanks for adding the address kenniy.

seun i did try to add the address but nairaland decided to take a break then.
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by Seun(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2006
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by eyeruroma(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
Hi

Can you please link me up with any site on internet where I can download good books free

on Logistics and Supply chain managemen?

I shall be grateful

Thanks

Moses
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by kenniy(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2006
i dont have any specific site(s) but am sure you can try googling it. . . (www.google.com). i was trying to find some but was taking a while and am not very patient!
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by eyeruroma(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
Pls. I want to find out if the ICSL job is still on. Can I send my CV?
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by neduson(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2006
nicknash thanks for ur info i have upper credit in marketing and pgd in management do u think it is wise for me 2 apply
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by sammikings: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2007
Please does anyone here who know the official website of the ICSL company. Does anyone have Idea on what the employment test looks like?
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by sammikings: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2007
pls nairalanders, i ve just bn invited for an employment test. pls i nd anybody to update me with how the test looks like plssssssssssssss
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by Mobilevic(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
Here is a link you can read some up to date magazines on supply chain and Logistics.I am a Nigeria presently based in Malaysia.I just finish my Master Programme in Logistics Mgt.Did you think there is work in Niger?
Re: Vacancy With Icsl by john247: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2010
Sir the attached file is my cv i will be greatful if my name can be shortlisted for the job

Re: Vacancy With Icsl by ruthola(f): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How To Identify A Good Recruiter From A Fake/mediocre One / How To Follow-Up On Job Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.