Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card (1595 Views)

Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Divoc19(f): 11:31am On May 17, 2022
Nigerian men and women, how desperate are you to leave?
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by BlueAir: 1:26pm On May 17, 2022
Sick.idea of travelling doesn't even appeal to me talkless of ever ending up with a partner that has a craving for relocating abroad. Or am I the only one that outlines my dos and donts in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by advanceDNA: 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
Some Women are already used to the cheating narure of their boyfriend ..so i technically understand women who allow it.... they see it as a two wife scenario...

its the men that allow their wife marry another man for visa that irritates me.... and its not just an illegal arrangee...as in, real marriage for 3 years till she can divorce and get the papers....

I know one guy that did it....the woman got pregnant for the other man and continued her life...sharp girl....she said "who wants to go back to a pímp"

Yeah she betrayed him, but shes right..any man that will gladly allow another man chop his wife for his own gain is a pímp....a shameless pímp

8 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Divoc19(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2022
That sounds very painful. Maybe the guy was just playing nice by allowing her. But if to say she get children with man, she would have come back for them.

advanceDNA:
Some Women are already used to the cheating narure of their boyfriend ..so i technically understand women who allow it.... the see at a two wife scenario...

its the men that allow their wife marry another man for visa that irritates me.... and its not just an illegal arrangee...as in, real marriage for 3 years till she can divorce and the papers....

I know one guy that did it....the woman got pregnant for the other man and continued her life...sharp girl....she said "who wants to go back to a love-vendor"

Yeah she betrayed him, but shes right..any man that will gladly allow another man chop his wife for his own gain is a love-vendor....a shameless love-vendor
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Divoc19(f): 7:16pm On May 17, 2022
But yes. I know things like this are happening. Am just imagining how they feel before and after they succeed
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Boogyman557: 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Nazgul: 10:22pm On May 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Nigerian men and women, how desperate are you to leave?
Most people that leave the shores of Nigeria this way end up on the streets in America cos they end up doing drugs or petty crime to survive.

It's more difficult to survive in America than Nigeria, cos their standard of living is way higher than ours.

If I must leave the shores of this country it must be legally, I either run my MSC program or through E1 (entrepreneur visa) where I can go and begin my own business or get a reasonable job after my MSC program.

Going there with no plan aside marrying for green card will put you on the streets, then jail and a possible deportation.

So I cannot marry for green card.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Albertone(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2022
Nazgul:

Most people that leave the shores of Nigeria this way end up on the streets in America cos they end up doing drugs or petty crime to survive.

It's more difficult to survive in America than Nigeria, cos their standard of living is way higher than ours.

If I must leave the shores of this country it must be legally, I either run my MSC program or through E1 (entrepreneur visa) where I can go and begin my own business or get a reasonable job after my MSC program.

Going there with no plan aside marrying for green card will put you on the streets, then jail and a possible deportation.

So I cannot marry for green card.

Beautiful piece of nonsense.
I visited my family members in the US for a month.With all I saw and was told,what you typed up there is ****

One can be in the US illegally for donkey years and nobody will disturb know you.The moment you do crime(asides living illegally ofcourse) is when you're inviting problem.
As an illegal, you can be earning $11 per hour or even more.
Their standard of living is high and their income is enough to cater for their bills undecided

THIS POST IS NOT IN ANYWAY PROMOTING ILLEGALITY OR BREAKING THE LAW.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Nazgul: 11:19pm On May 17, 2022
Albertone:

Beautiful piece of nonsense.
I visited my family members in the US for a month.With all I saw and was told,what you typed up there is ****

One can be in the US illegally for donkey years and nobody will disturb know you.The moment you do crime(asides living illegally ofcourse) is when you're inviting problem.
As an illegal, you can be earning $11 per hour or even more.
Their standard of living is high and their income is enough to cater for their bills undecided

THIS POST IS NOT IN ANYWAY PROMOTING ILLEGALITY OR BREAKING THE LAW.
Lol...$11 per hour for 7 hours is $77.

$77 multiplied by 30 days would give you $2,310.

That amount wouldn't even take care of your accommodation for a month. In Houston accomodation apartment starts $1,800 per month. You've not added bills like electricity which should be around $60-$130, water, gas, state tax, feeding...etc.

$11 per hour is peanuts if you must know. unless you're squatting with family members who would shoulder more than 95% of your expenses, then you can actually save from it.

And yes I maintain my stand that if you're not going to America with a detailed blueprint on how to manage your life, you'd end up on the streets.

About living illegally, what job can you possibly get as an illegal immigrant? And yes no one would actually bother you if you're provided you stay out of crime. But there's someone who won't wait for you, he's name is time.

Before you blink, you've blown 5-10 years of your life almost clocking 40 no wife, no kids, you're practically living from pay check to pay check (otherwise know in Nigeria as hand-to-mouth). Is it really worth it? Why not plan yourself properly before exiting Nigeria so that you can get settled within 2-3 years and start earning something decent?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Albertone(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2022
Nazgul:

Lol...$11 per hour for 7 hours is $77.

$77 multiplied by 30 days would give you $2,310.

That amount wouldn't even take care of your accommodation for a month. In Houston accomodation apartment starts $1,800 per month. You've not added bills like electricity which should be around $60-$130, water, gas, state tax, feeding...etc.

$11 per hour is peanuts if you must know. unless you're squatting with family members who would shoulder more than 95% of your expenses, then you can actually save from it.

And yes I maintain my stand that if you're not going to America with a detailed blueprint on how to manage your life, you'd end up on the streets.

About living illegally, what job can you possibly get as an illegal immigrant? And yes no one would actually bother you if you're provided you stay out of crime. But there's someone who won't wait for you, he's name is time.

Before you blink, you've blown 5-10 years of your life almost clocking 40 living from pay check to pay check. Is it really worth it? Why not plan yourself properly before exiting Nigeria so that you can get settled within 2-3 years and start earning something decent?

Living that kind of life, you'll have to be frugal as much as possible.
Move to smaller cities,live in a shared apartment,e.t.c.Illegals don't pay income taxes which is a huge plus.

You can get shop attendant, salesperson, cashier, waiter,barman/woman, doorman/woman, cleaning, mowing, dishwashing, factory, security e.t.c jobs.

Now,why would any sane person live in that type of condition for that long?You should be smart enough to get papers in max two years time.

However,I quite agree with you that proper planning and legal route is the best.
But not everyone has the means to go legally.It's expensive and you know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 17, 2022
I knew of a woman the the white old woman was always kissing her husband right in her presence.
He was in the UK illegally and he told the white woman his wife was the sister!.
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Divoc19(f): 12:00am On May 18, 2022
Bleeding hearts. All because of green card.
The man is unknowingly practicing polygamy in UK grin
Skyview01:
I knew of a woman the the white old woman was always kissing her husband right in her presence.
He was in the UK illegally and he told the white woman his wife was the sister!.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Nobody: 12:13am On May 18, 2022
Divoc19:
Bleeding hearts. All because of green card.
The man is unknowingly practicing polygamy in UK grin

Thw wife played along for papers as well.
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Fiscus105(m): 3:17am On May 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
Some Women are already used to the cheating narure of their boyfriend ..so i technically understand women who allow it.... the see at a two wife scenario...

its the men that allow their wife marry another man for visa that irritates me.... and its not just an illegal arrangee...as in, real marriage for 3 years till she can divorce and the papers....

I know one guy that did it....the woman got pregnant for the other man and continued her life...sharp girl....she said "who wants to go back to a love-vendor"

Yeah she betrayed him, but shes right..any man that will gladly allow another man chop his wife for his own gain is a love-vendor....a shameless love-vendor

If it happened in real sense, that guy foolishness is in bottomless pit, he can never has wisdom, not even in his "next world"
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by advanceDNA: 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
Divoc19:
That sounds very painful. Maybe the guy was just playing nice by allowing her. But if to say she get children with man, she would have come back for them.

U call that playing nice??
Hes willimg to let someone else sleep with the wife for his own gain...he will dump her when he gets the paper

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 18, 2022
I won't!
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Divoc19(f): 10:35pm On May 18, 2022
Dirty Deal.
advanceDNA:

U call that playing nice??
Hes willimg to let someone else sleep with the wife for his own gain...he will dump her when he gets the paper
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2022
Yes o...very desperate...who no like better thing?
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by VictorUSA(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2022
As useless as women are (except my mother, sisters, mentees), I will let her do whatever will get me a green card.After deportation is impossible, i will never go back to Egypt.Straight to the Promised Land without looking back.
Re: Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card by Divoc19(f): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
What will happen to her after the green card.

VictorUSA:
As useless as women are (except my mother, sisters, mentees), I will let her do whatever will get me a green card.After deportation is impossible, i will never go back to Egypt.Straight to the Promised Land without looking back.

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. / She Took My Name To A Witchdoctor / Man Rolls On The Floor After Winning Bet To Clear Debt - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.