Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral (63959 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Bluntemperor: 3:00pm On May 18, 2022
captainamiedi1:
You pay for something you don't use and its okay. local council will disturb for levies, state govt will take their own, inflation rising. it's so hard to do business in Nigeria. multiple taxation everywhere. Osibanjo said he's goal is to improve the ease of doing business yet no result and he wants to be president

DISCOS and Gemco are Cult in Nigeria!
You were making sense until you dabbled into
Nigeria politics - that Osinbajo 'said he's goals is to improve the ease of business'
Yes,he said so and did so within the 3- months of staying in the Office for President Buhari!
So, even if he gives you the template and modalities of ease of business,
is he your Minister of Power, as we don't even know who is there now!
Is Osinbajo your Minister of Finance or
Did Osinbajo appointed Governor of CBN.
When last did you see or read the VP duties in the Nigerian Constitutions.
In fact DISCOS in Nigeria, especially those of IKDC( Ikeja) is operating like a cult- as you don't know who is switching OFF your Light and who is Putting it ON,so as to appeal to them!
In Ikorodu,where my coursin resides, especially in areas of Grammar School,Nitel, Erunwen, Ota-Ona,the Radios,the Garrage,, behind the Sabo' NEPA Office, the Masses here hardly received 2- Hours lights during the day and at night,4 - 7 am.that is all,yet there are 24 Hours in a day and funny enough,when we went to the Ayangburen's NEPA Office,the man there said ' you people have an alternative' and we said 'what alternative and he replied ' Generator' In other words, don't disturb us! That guy ought to have been sacked immediately because such mentality can't change!
Hymmm! The present people in NEPA- you call it any name, can't give Nigeria an INDUSTRIALIZATION or Economic Development like in London or Dubai unless,we are deceiving ourselves!
The Federal Govt should re-possesed
Discos and dismantled Gemco as their structures are too rigid for effective management in today's 21 Century.The Govt ,like they did back then for BP and then do a sincere acquisitions by inviting General Electric and other experts,for without it, forget about NEPA or Discos,as it's full of Corruption!
Very Shameful indeed¡
Nigeria shall rise above wiked people!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by 175(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2022
pquaver:

Stop being clever by half. What do you mean our current leaders? So the past leaders are not corrupt? All Nigerians leaders are complicit.

All our leaders are fantastically corrupt jare!!!!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Dharmiejoe(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2022
As I was reading this post Nepa restored power in the afternoon after many days but B4 i stepped out to off gen the light was gone. What a country!!
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by 175(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2022
Superwave16320:
Don't mind her the previous ones were saint na why Ebele privatize NEPA to his cronies but Buhari should be held accountable cos your Igbo head is completely fractured without any remedy at correcting it.

Get out. You ethnic bigot.

Everyone na Igbo for ur myopic eyes. Mugu!
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by meobizy(f): 3:50pm On May 18, 2022
Lol. It surprised me to find out we pay more for electricity here than abroad, of which they have constant power. It’s a shame. I won’t allow my unborn children suffer this. My grandfather, father and I went through this struggle. I no get energy, abeg.
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Ogunleti01: 3:59pm On May 18, 2022
HeadNigga:
Give us prepaid meter them say no. Giving us estimated bills every month even without enjoying one second of electricity.
Even that prepaid metre nah fraud. #2000 worth of electricity can barely last 2 days. I was even told that nah dash dem dey dash govt offices prepaid metre now . they know say once they recharge like this some percentage would be deducted to service your previous bill
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by adexbols: 5:12pm On May 18, 2022
What is your point exactly?

MrWondah:
Amount paid in NEPA Bill cannot be compared to amount wasted on fuel.
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by themanderon: 5:35pm On May 18, 2022
To think that about 21yrs ago Obasanjo promised that power cuts will soon be a thing of the past yet 21yrs later after about 4 administrations we are not better of than where we we in the 90's and you say something is not fundamentally wrong with this nation? You need to visit these smaller African countries to see that we are doomed to failure in this nation.
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Basher8583: 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
wunmi590:

Honestly, the poor supply of electricity in the country is really killing alot of peoples business, my company nah diesel we dey use throughout the day....

How do you want business to strive and survive when they spend more on diesel and sales is not coming...

We just need a visionary leader who can transform this country to a better place....

The suffering is too much on all except the politicians

So in other words power from PHCN is cheap abi?

Broda all na the same. If there was power you will pay for it as its not cheap.

Even in your business you will still make provision for power bills unless you are one of the many that engage in energy theft.

You run gen or use utility power it will still impact in your business. Nothing is free

I use prepaid meter and we have close to 12-18hrs of power daily. I spend close to 30k monthly in bills.
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Shikini: 8:00pm On May 18, 2022
Aswear
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Qqqa: 8:20pm On May 18, 2022
Really
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Duplik8t77(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2022
, please did she lie? Or is she ipob too? Darling daddy na barawo. Walahi allah
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Renwess: 2:41am On May 19, 2022
You are a fool if you are here campaigning for a politician who is not having power in his policy.

You can build the economy without first fixing this epileptic power.

Former president Jonathan did rubbish and called it privatization. I heard some people are still asking him to come back.

Yeye people
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by 1878ii: 6:44am On May 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by vatiqan(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2022
MrWondah:
Amount paid in NEPA Bill cannot be compared to amount wasted on fuel.

What do you mean? I occupy a 2 bedroom apartment in a twin flat. The whole of March 2022; I had no light but I was given a Bill of N147k. So Mr, how much fuel do you think I can burn in a month.
Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by harmony75: 1:35pm On May 19, 2022
No be lie o my area Lagos Mainland now we have decided nobody should collect the Nepa bill we said they should hold their light we have gene. What's the use? Now the area everyone is in Nepa committee we have meetings every week. NEPA are now giving us light but we have said no one should pay, our committee said they should come down for meeting with us. They know they have lost money let them know how we feel wen we pay our bills and no light!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral by Slimsly100(f): 1:05pm On May 26, 2022
E Taya person o. Simple instruction NEPA abi na wetin unu dey call Dem nor fit obey.
I wonder wetin Dem go tell God on judgement day. "Let there be light" Dem nor gree obey undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.