Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

They’re Rabbits. Says Alan Shearer: EPL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They’re Rabbits. Says Alan Shearer: EPL (195 Views)

Nigerian Hilda Baci Dethroned As Alan Fisher Of Ireland Breaks Record. / Alan Jackson Tour 2022 / Men Don’t Mature Until They’re Over 40, According To Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They’re Rabbits. Says Alan Shearer: EPL by yourinforhub: 12:59pm On May 17, 2022
Newcastle United legend, Alan Shearer, has slammed Arsenal for losing 2-0 against the Magpies in a Premier League tie on Monday.

Shearer said Arsenal were like rabbits in headlights, adding that they could not cope under pressure against Newcastle United.

Arsenal went into the Premier League clash against Newcastle knowing they needed to win, as their rivals Tottenham Hotspur broke into the Premier League top four.

Mikel Arteta’s side trailed Spurs by two points and knew that anything but a victory would put their top-four hopes in jeopardy.

www.infohubng.click
Re: They’re Rabbits. Says Alan Shearer: EPL by Bigredmachine: 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
Arsenal has always had a problem from time of creation, and that's the ability to cope under pressure... Sometimes I wonder if it's the type of players they buy (weak in strength) or not good enough players...

Take for example, Arnold and Kyle walker, Can dijk ... I don't think there's any arsenal player that can match their strength...

Anyway e no concern me
Re: They’re Rabbits. Says Alan Shearer: EPL by marwanafrica: 5:20pm On May 17, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Arsenal has always had a problem from time of creation, and that's the ability to cope under pressure... Sometimes I wonder if it's the type of players they buy (weak in strength) or not good enough players...

Take for example, Arnold and Kyle walker, Can dijk ... I don't think there's any arsenal player that can match their strength...

Anyway e no concern me

Arnold get Strenght
Re: They’re Rabbits. Says Alan Shearer: EPL by Bigredmachine: 6:16pm On May 17, 2022
marwanafrica:

Arnold get Strenght

But he will outrun any defense with ease...

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Masters Program / Step To Buy The Weed In DC At Your Doorstep - DCWEEDEVENTS / Choose Our Best Blog Publishing Site Now - Contenterist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.