Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? (1745 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? / Why Are Nigerians So Successful In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by dilezy(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2022
Usvi, is part of USA territory.. almost same law and a usvi passport holders are also consider citizens of United state of America..

Anyways a cousin of mine is leaving next week to United state virgin island with the intention to leave for Florida or close by state since the island is part of USA territory...

How easy will that be, is the island safe for immigrant, and if is plans don't go through is the island safe to stay and earn a living.. thou he got a 1 year visa... Pls Nigerians over there over to you

Your comments will be highly appreciated, information is key to life..
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by doggedfighter(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by Deeking111(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2022
Bro please please how can I contact you I need a visa to that island too

1 Like

Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by dilezy(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
Check your email
Deeking111:
Bro please please how can I contact you I need a visa to that island too
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by Instincteverest: 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
dilezy:
Usvi, is part of USA territory.. almost same law and a usvi passport holders are also consider citizens of United state of America..

Anyways a cousin of mine is leaving next week to United state virgin island with the intention to leave for Florida or close by state since the island is part of USA territory...

How easy will that be, is the island safe for immigrant, and if is plans don't go through is the island safe to stay and earn a living.. thou he got a 1 year visa... Pls Nigerians over there over to you

Bros ,How can I get Visa too ...Check My Signature pls.. Expecting your message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by dilezy(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2022
I have sent u a mail on ur email, chat me up on my watsap number or call(
quote author=Instincteverest post=112921229] Bros ,How can I get Visa too ...Check My Signature pls.. Expecting your message[/quote]

1 Like

Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by RubyOgex(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
Pls how can I contact you, I'm planning on going there soon on a short vacation. I want to know the address of their rmb or consulates in Nigeria
dilezy:

Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by RubyOgex(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2022
dilezy:
I have sent u a mail on ur email, chat me up on my watsap number or call(
quote author=Instincteverest post=112921229] Bros ,How can I get Visa too ...Check My Signature pls.. Expecting your message

Pls send me an email, I'm planning on going there this year on a vacation. Can I have your number
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by dasparrow: 12:11am On May 28, 2022
RubyOgex:

Pls send me an email, I'm planning on going there this year on a vacation. Can I have your number

Contact the U.S Embassy because you have to go through them to get a visa for U.S Virgin Islands anyway since they are a U.S territory.
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by Karlovych: 2:43am On May 28, 2022
grin I have no pity for these children that are going to be scammed, you all should continue playing with the devil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by sniffydon(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2022
The US Virgin island is a US territory so therefore you need a US visa to visit. And no direct flights there as you have to transfer first in the United States so how did your cousin get a one year visa when the US only issues 2 years visa to Nigerian ? I fly there for vacation from the mainland US and you only need a drivers license to fly there as it’s like flying from a state to another state.
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by tnsburnell: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
But some of my friend got the visa too 1yr visa in there embassy here in Abuja
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by tnsburnell: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello,
The US Virgin Islands visa is all you need for your trip. It is equivalent to getting a visa from the United States. So, if you decide to travel to the US, you can enter with that visa. The requirements are the same whether you come from Ghana or Nigeria.
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by idu1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Una dey see the scammer above me?

2 Likes

Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by expertman(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Many decietful people here.

U.s Virgin islands is using Evisa .

To get their visa is very simple but the issue is travelling there as there is not direct flight .

Just like Bermuda you will need a transit Visa to get there.

But I am looking at Nigeria to Cape Verde which is visa free for naija passport then connect with a flight going to virgin islands .
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by Choski78(m): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2022
has your person gone to the virgin island I also got a visa to go there nterior177@gmail.com.
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by Ezekielibeh: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Please o..I need help on travel route. I got a visa to British Virgin Islands....a sister island and direct neighbor to US virgin islands. Help ooo��
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by FatimaGreen(f): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Please how can I get USVI visa ?some one should please help me …where is there embassy or consulate office ?if it’s an Evisa ,how do I go about it please ?
Re: United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? by kaycome: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
FatimaGreen:
Please how can I get USVI visa ?some one should please help me …where is there embassy or consulate office ?if it’s an Evisa ,how do I go about it please ?

Will i call this desperation or ignorant. I read people comment and i concluded that lack of knowledge makes people vulnerable. Virgin Island is part of US territory and there is no special visa to get there. If you have a usa visa you can go there but you have to reach mainland usa before boarding. There's no 1 year visa. Scammer will defraud you guys cos of your ignorant. Atleast use google small naw to do research and stop being a fool.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius / Stay In Nigeria With My #160 Job Or Go To Usa On A Fiance Visa ? / Is The Uk Government Spying On Nigerians Getting Married In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.