Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Need Help With My Samsung A02s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With My Samsung A02s (526 Views)

Neatly used Samsung A02s For Sale Asap / Pls Is Samsung A02s A Good Buy? / Update:I Finally Bought Myself The Samsung A02s And Hope It's A Good Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Samsung A02s by abjisperson(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2022
I need help...I have a Samsung A02s direct from US. Simcard isn't working on it. Paid someone 25k to do it, he returned the money after few days saying it can't be done.... everything works except simcard

Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by Toktee(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2022
Open Settings > Mobile Network. Under SIM Card info and Settings, Tap the SIM, and toggle on “Enable”. Also, make sure the data roaming is ON to avoid this issue when you're in a roaming area. When you face the issue of “SIM Card not detected”, clearing out cache data could prove an effective solution.
Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by abjisperson(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2022
Toktee:
Open Settings > Mobile Network. Under SIM Card info and Settings, Tap the SIM, and toggle on “Enable”. Also, make sure the data roaming is ON to avoid this issue when you're in a roaming area. When you face the issue of “SIM Card not detected”, clearing out cache data could prove an effective solution.
it's not showing mobile network...check the piks I uploaded
Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by Rastafryrice: 2:35pm On May 17, 2022
Have you tired updating the phone?
Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by abjisperson(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2022
Rastafryrice:
Have you tired updating the phone?
it's already on Android11
Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by Udemzy05: 7:42pm On May 17, 2022
Probably the phone is lock to a network,you need to unlock it.

4 Likes

Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by d3cod3r(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
The phone is network locked. The carrier, Tracfone usually hardlocks their phones. Only experienced technicians can help you if it is at all possible.
Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by Youngpo413: 6:41am On May 18, 2022
Buy mifi put for pocket na....everywhere you go.
Re: Need Help With My Samsung A02s by SirbobbyDgreat: 10:55am On May 18, 2022
I have Airtel mifi 5k brand new then buy a small nokia phone 8k then you are good to go.

You go still get small change take hold your side

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality / How To Stop Pop-up Ads On Your Android Phone / If You Have A Smartphone Idea, Obi Cubana Is Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.