Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How To Earn Upto 10k Daily With Kuda Bank App. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Upto 10k Daily With Kuda Bank App. (915 Views)

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Hiwap Income Review.(earn Upto 10k+ Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Upto 10k Daily With Kuda Bank App. by TimDave(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2022
Hello everyone!
Today I will be sharing this opportunity with you on how to make up to 10k or more daily with the Kuda app.

What is Kuda bank

Kuda Bank is a free Mobile bank which is fully licensed by the central bank of Nigeria. It serves as an online wallet which allows everyone to save, withdraw and send money at no cost.
As a verified member of Kuda Bank, you will have access to a free debit card which can be used to withdraw money from your kuda Account without maintenance fee and lots more.

How can I make money from Kuda App?

You can make money from Kuda when you have open an account with them via their app. You get #1000 naira after you complete setting your account. Your will also be given a unique referral code that when you share with your family and friends and when they create an account using your referral code you get #1000 for each user..
For instance if you refer 10 of your friends and they sign up with your code you will get #10,000 that you can withdraw to your local bank. This is a cool and sure way to make some cash from the app.

Now let's get you started on What you need to do to start making money from the app.

1. Click on this link to download the KUDA app and install. � https:///3NinxrV Or you can simply go to Playstore or Applestore, search for the app and install it to your phone.

2. Proceed to sign up with your correct details and make sure that the code in the referral code area You write this code RDb8i1NR

3. Fill in your BVN during the verification process and other informations. Don’t panic, your details are 100% safe on the app. since you can trust the bank that issue that BVN to you, then you didn’t have any reason to be panic as Kuda app is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. And also after that go to account upgrade section and submit a valid ID card to verify it’s you and make sure you upgrade your account to tier 3.

4. Activate your account by sending N500 to your Kuda bank account via any method of your choice. The options to fund your account will be displayed to you on the app. After that use the N500 to buy airtime.
Congratulations!! You will be welcome with a cash reward of N1000 in your wallet which you can withdraw to your local bank.

Now to the part where you will earn lots of money from the app.
Once you follow all the process listed above your account will be verify in couple of hours.
Once your account is verified you will get your unique referral code that you can share with your friends and family to download and sign up with your referral code. And you'll get #1000 per person.
Imagine you invite ten of your friends to sign up to the app in a day. that's whooping #10,000 in your account.
What are you waiting for? Join me let's make that money together...

NOTE: Use the link above to download the app and use referral code RDb8i1NR while registering.

Re: How To Earn Upto 10k Daily With Kuda Bank App. by TimDave(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2022
[b][/b]
Re: How To Earn Upto 10k Daily With Kuda Bank App. by TimDave(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2022
Download the app and make money from it..

(1) (Reply)

How To sell $5-$25 Amazon, Walmart Gift and Ebay gift Cards At High Rates. 100% / Xcrosscash Loan App Is Stealing My Cousin's Money / Need A Website For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.