Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free (162748 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by DryMouth: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Honlucas:

abeg how long e take u to take frm these loan app
Under 3days i don make 205k..

Some of them sef will message you on WhatsApp forcing you to take loans, especially those that their app is not featured in playstore.

Go and make money my dear. Enjoy your sallah.

6 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Honlucas: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2022
DryMouth:

dem tell u to bind card?
some i go wan bind card but e nr dy work
abeg list the loan app for me when u use
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Goldenheart002(f): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2022
DryMouth:
Lemme advice you all don't borrow money from good loan apps like palmcredit, fairmoney, branch, kudabank and Opay.. they are too good to not payback...

Always borrow loan from Aimloan, Addmoney, Docredit and all those other chinese greedy loan app. Forget their rubbish defamation, it doesn't count to your real niggas. I have collected over 200k from those apps and that money is sitting in my bank account right now. I'm jst thinking what I'll do with that money. Many of them called and Whatsapp me to talk rudely, i jst told them plainly that i will never pay that loan again. They have defamed me sending my pictures to my contacts and tagging me a thief but WHO CARES?

I don use them cash out small 200k.. I will apply for more loans. Them full google play store like water. Am on a mission to buy a car with their money. Na only my contacts be their power. I even noticed none of their agents agreed to tell me their office address. I heard their target is entering a country with poor economy and take advantage of the country's suffering citizens.. how on earth will you give me 45k to pay 65k and added 7k for I day overdue to be paid in 7days? How possible?

Odogwu u baaaaaaaaaddddd

Be like say u go cut soap for me ooh
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by chinchonglee(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Goldenheart002:

Odogwu u baaaaaaaaaddddd

Be like say u go cut soap for me ooh
Dem don ban my other account.. i no know why...

Jst go google playstore. Them full there.. jst this morning i have collect 20k from two apps. Hellocash and Ajeloan.

Since dey are hell bent of frustrating Nigerians, i will frustrate them till they run out of funds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by KanielOutis92: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
If she wasn’t so pretty, I won’t still be on her matter after nearly 3 years later. I came across a recent picture and she
looked fine — though a little on the plus side now. The will of a soldier was needed to delete all her pictures — of which I’ll regret sometime in the future...smiles.

She's asked me to do so, as commitment to this new ship of ours. Dear diary, i sincerely do hope this works. I sincerely do hope that the search for Penelope has finally come to an end. But then again, i am keeping an open mind. Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be.

Happy New Year, you guys!
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by chinchonglee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
KanielOutis92:
Can anyone suggests apps that lend loans without checking if whether or not you're owing another app?
Many of them don't check that...

I don collect for than 5 today after owing about 20 of them
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by KanielOutis92: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
chinchonglee:
Many of them don't check that...
I don collect for than 5 today after owing about 20 of them
Drop names
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by chinchonglee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
KanielOutis92:
Drop names
Hellocash, fastcredit, faircredit, faircash, Ajeloan.

I will so wreck those people

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Pejah97: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
chinchonglee:

Hellocash, fastcredit, faircredit, faircash, Ajeloan.

I will so wreck those people
which app do not required selfie
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Chamberman(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Make good use of the borrowed loan
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by lammie21(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do you want to make between 5,000 to 10,000 daily by selling expired domains? This is process that is real and I have proofs to show you.
You only need to dedicate less than our hour of your time daily and get paid to your Nigerian bank account
Interested?
PM me or Chat me on 0.9.0.3.2.2.3.7.3.4.7
Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abeg OGs in the house e get anyway to take loan with another identity like without bvn?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by TheMensch(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

@Bornbiafra
Is this still working now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheMensch:

@Bornbiafra
Yes

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by cleverseo: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
TheMensch:

@Bornbiafra

Yes

Very much working

Just do exactly as he said

You'll be just fine

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Healthquest: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
DryMouth:

Some of them sef will message you on WhatsApp forcing you to take loans, especially those that their app is not featured in playstore.

Go and make money my dear. Enjoy your sallah.
drop those that are not on playstore.
They must be thief, so stealing from them.is no problem at all
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Healthquest: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
DonBenny77:

Started using loan apps in 2017 when carbon was still pay later I always repaid until the pandemic defamation started last year I removed shame from my vocabulary, I no kill person at a point I deleted some relevant contacts in my phone and added app generated contacts. The last apps that paid me this year are deloan, aim, Hcash, hi cash, t loan, weshare and hero loan. Right now if I apply I always get declined.
can I use phone num not attached with my bvn?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Reditkind: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanks a lot for your advice, man. I hope it’s still working cause it could help me a lot. Anyway, thanks for the tutorial. Btw, you know, I guess I have smth to help you too. My friend works as Mortgage Advisor York. And, you know, I never thought I would need help with a mortgage, but like some months ago I bought a house for my family, and my friend helped me a lot. So, anyway, feel free to contact this company to get any advice on mortgage, cause I think sooner or later anyone of us will buy a house. It would be great if we had someone to help us with that. Anyway, thanks for your help. Keep us updated.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by HizRoyalFinest(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Can it work on fair money?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by ikish(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Does this still work?
I want to try it, these loan sharks has seriously dealt with me
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
ikish:
Does this still work?
I want to try it, these loan sharks has seriously dealt with me
Still working cool
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Bluntprof: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
flexyrule:
That's not true. You probably applied with fake contacts.
Nope real contact and it worked
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Bluntprof: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
PraiseGodMary:

Please when you applied, was it with your real contacts, cause as I'm speaking, I don't have even a Kobo and they are on my neck, really scared of them defaming but don't have the cash to give them now, though it's up to 4days now different threat WhatsApp messages, sms, calls.

Please any other person that tried and it worked can also answer biko,
yes real contact
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by SleekyP(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Bluntprof:
yes real contact
cool
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by innersmile: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=TheMensch post=114793982]

@Bornbiafra
Pls drop no.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by innersmile: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
this loan app ,credit all,loan personal ,Lcredit, naira cash ,can they block my phone because I borrowed from them and it due already they have started calling my contact ,dnt know which of them,and have already pay part ,can they link malware device to my bvn ,

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by innersmile: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=innersmile post=115214961]this loan app ,credit all,loan personal ,Lcredit, naira cash ,can they block my phone because I borrowed from them and it due already they have started calling my contact ,dnt know which of them,and have already pay part ,can they link malware device to my bvn ,someone should reply pls
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by innersmile: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Pls reply me ooo,need help seriously
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by innersmile: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Which loan app will not ask for bvn and picture,pls reply anyone
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by error4040: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Bornbiafra:

6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Na bastards them be, my bro collect loan from them and was late on payment naso them begin Defame am up and down o

Abeg which one de give from 30k upward, I need like 250k na my ATM wey no get Shi Shi inside I go give them
then use the money buy REDMI NOTE11 pro grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.