Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,482 members, 7,751,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 10:50 PM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45118 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Awoleesu(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
This guy didn't learn one jot of lesson from MKO's life... He's truly a 'follower' of MKO.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by bablon20(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
In his dream?
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Obamaofusa: 6:39pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president because he has a lot of looted funds to throw around.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Aso Villa is not old people's home

Buhari was enough lesson

We don't want Buhari Pro Max

You are just being naive and sentimental.
According to you, he looted Lagos and Lagos continues to grow,develop and get richer.
Nigeria was and is looted and it continues to sink and sink..

We would rather want Nigeria to grow like Lagos,sir.

Tinubu has a positive growth AURA given to him by God.His antecedents in growth and development speak volume.
Some unknown Nigerians also have this AURA but not among the politicians coming out now.

We want growth for Nigeria or disintegration which looks inevitable..
Tinubu has a midas touch.Nigeria needs him now.
We shouldnt be sentimental.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Nationalist or not, he collapsed our regional system and created a unitary constitution which the Hausa Fulani took over to dominate and torture other tribal groups till date.

Given the extreme diversity and multi ethnicity of Nigeria, his decree to unite the country and collapse the regions to give complete control to the central govt was a serious blunder.

The Lugard mistake was bad, the Ironsi mistake made the situation worse.

If we still have our region, the secession would have been 100% easy, in fact the 1967 - 70 attempt of the "hated" Igbo people of the East would have succeeded.

Indeed. Aguiyi-ironsi is singularly the most devastatingly destructive leader Nigeria has ever had.

His mistake, driven by the greed and covetousness ingrained in his DNA, continues to haunt Nigeria till today.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by uchejustine: 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
This sounds more like a threat to Nigeria.

Anyways, he is in possession of looted money to spend.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Oljunaid(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
Hmmmm... Another M.K.O tragedy loading

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by PrinceMajestic: 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
I hate this man. He will obviously FAIL, he has already FAILED. I thought he was a good politician, talks too much with yellow dirty teeth and ugly monstrous face. The other day he said he is the only one with brains among the presidential aspirants, then another day he said he is the only one he sees in the race, before that he said his ready to fight dirty as if Nigeria owes him anything, he thinks we're his yoruba zombies. I hate the way he talks, no prestige in his speech, not presidential, very sluggish and boring. Nigeria forbid a dull pompous bush pig like him, he should stop urinating on himself at his age first. Dirty pompous Yoruba warthog

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Stanweezy(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
This one fit be on wheelchair still dey contest for president
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
Another type of Buhari. He just wants to be president of Nigeria, whether he has something to offer or not.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
Ddworld:

Please let everyone guy get his or her voter's card so that we can replicate this physically
You must be living in Pluto if you think of of those 2 will be on any presidential ticket.

This is becoming a joke going too far.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by YorubaIsCursed1: 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
Just imagine

By fire by force.

Yoruba politicians self angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
Let your son Osinbajo do it Sir, you are old enough to become Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
Na we go retire you, Shaky shaky daddy. grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:
Tinubu Must contest
Must

He must be on ballot .. 2023 is here already
Apc must give him ticket
Must

Tinubu Must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023
Niger Delta 2023. Tinubu must contest cheesy.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:42pm On May 17, 2022
Tonytonex:
Another type of Buhari. He just wants to be president of Nigeria, whether he has something to offer or not.
God forbid bad thing. E no go happen

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
likes and shares doesn't win election. And is not the indication of who will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by kingyakos: 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
Oga rest
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
Tinubu is arrogant, his sense of entitlement is acute. In this statement Tinubu will not abandon one nigeria, ever. Come what may, he will back one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
AbaLion:

Whenever you ibos make reference to Awo and MKO, please do not forget to also refer to Aguiyi Ironsi. You guys find it deliberately convenient to leave Aguiyi's name out of your twist of foolery. According to history, Aguiyi Ironsi was arrested, tied on both legs and hands, driven to a bush path where bullets was burried into his skull.

-Lion
The irony is that Aguiyi touched the exalted throne unlike his fellow Yoruba counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
Ddworld:

Please let everyone guy get his or her voter's card so that we can replicate this physically
You must be living on Pluto if you think any of those 2 (Peter Obi or Tinubu, more especially Peter Obi) will be on any presidential ticket.

This is becoming a joke going too far.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

Like I said earlier, his assumed blunder wasn't necessitated by greed; myopia, probably.

why do you think he thought of uniting the country?
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by AbaLion: 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

Unfortunately, your attention span has expired, now seek more from your fellow petty, ignorant and hypocritical ants. Eff.

I never sought your inconsequential attention, you foolishly quoted me first. I only reminded you what your father forgot to tell you about Aguiyi Ironsi.

-Lion
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
He is goin to be president of the dead when he eventually dies in no distant time.
Mr man between you and Asiwaju no one knows who is going to depart this world first.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I hate this man. He will obviously FAIL, he has already FAILED. I thought he was a good politician, talks too much with yellow dirty teeth and ugly monstrous face. The other day he said he is the only one with brains among the presidential aspirants, then another day he said he is the only one he sees in the race, before that he said his ready to fight dirty as if Nigeria owes him anything, he thinks we're his yoruba zombies. I hate the way he talks, no prestige in his speech, not presidential, very sluggish and boring. Nigeria forbid a dull pompous bush pig like him, he should stop urinating on himself at his age first. Dirty pompous Yoruba warthog
mannabbqgrils come and see chomtin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
It is very obvious this man has no action plan(s) to better this country. He is just bent on acquiring power and that is a very huge redflag.

We must not allow this to happen. Get your PVCs ready to make it not to happen. angry

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
likes and shares doesn't win election. And is not the indication of who will win
Them never forget how Atiku was President of Twitter and all social media last elections, but still failed on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Yankee101: 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
You go die be that
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Allisgud: 6:46pm On May 17, 2022
Him too dey make mouth too much,this is the reason why he should not be voted for,cos he doesn't have Nigerian at heart
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Cubalabloo(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Mr man between you and Asiwaju no one knows who is going to depart this world first.
Mr. Asiwaju come down!
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by 77up(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
Did you know the funniest part, I also click like for Obi grin , yes because no one must fight that against him, he will always win on social media, no only him, in fact wailers candidate always win online. Atiku 2019 comes to mind cheesy .Is there a poll Atiku didn't win online? Definitely no grin

BAT 2023 cool
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by AbaLion: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Once 1 is false, most probably the others are false also, promulgated Decree No. 8 of 1967 was under General Yakubu Gowon, not Aguiyi-Ironsi.
What were you doing when history was taught in class?.. probably you smoking weed behind class.
Aguiyi promulgated Unification decree 34, 1966.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2022
You have started again cheesy
Asgard13:
Tinubu Must contest
Must

He must be on ballot .. 2023 is here already
Apc must give him ticket
Must

Tinubu Must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.