Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) (58369 Views)

Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara / Lai Muhammed Loyalists Dump APC For SDP In Kwara / Omisore Dumps PDP For SDP, To Run For Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by tunapawizzy: 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:

If this happens, then we can say break has been to served to the southwesterners. They will see the need to sitdown and think deep.
Why do y'all think Tinubus imaginary presidency represents southwest movement. There's more to south west than Lagos, politically.Ogun governor has pitched his tent with Osinbajo, Amosun was asked yesterday if he would step down for Tinubu, his response: I am not stepping down for anybody. Fayemi said unprovoked that presidency is not the birthright of anybody and that he doesn't know of any arrangement for anybody annointed to take over from Buhari, Akeredolu doing Bromance with Osinbajo, ayo Adebanjo of afenifere comes on TV to say igbo presidency if the right thing..but somehow una like to dey use tinubus personal ambition to attack South west.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On May 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:

If this happens, then we can say break has been to served to the southwesterners. They will see the need to sitdown and think deep.
Sincerely speaking, Tinubu is not a true representation of the South West or Yoruba Nation in all respects. That's a story for another day. The way him,family and associates rule lagos is a clear proof. All those supporting him here are thugs like him. They would even do worse if given the kind of rare opportunities enjoyed by tinubu. You can see the true south western traits in the likes of Fashola, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Gov Makinde, etc...Tinubu is not a man of dignity and his followers sef know this.

Tinubu's loss in the primaries will leave a great dent on the face of Yoruba as a tribe. Pa Ayo Adebanjo would just be laughing aloud by now because he was among our elders who warned him and I do hope this generation would also learn from him because Tinubu never learned from Pa Awolowo's treatment by Fulanis.

Pa Awo too made a great mistake by championing a cause for one Nigeria back then. If you read the book entitled WHY WE STRUCK, you would understand better the great opportunity Awo had to join force with Ojukwu before the Biafran War to change the narrative and move Nigeria forward. Truly, the British Government favoured the north with power when going but that would have been redone by the duos of Ojukwu and Awo because Mallams no sabo govern. All they need is a daily bread and nothing more.

We are all suffering from the sins of our forefathers today. Let's see if we can rewrite history or we watch the trend continue. All we need to achieve this is next year.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Corporate2020: 8:10pm On May 17, 2022
Africa's most prolific techno politician always has s second plan. Under rate him at your loss
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Enwhen(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Baba I don't understand what you wrote up there.

No vex , I no know book... very dull warri boy
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Corporate2020: 8:13pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
The opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief is ready to sacrifice even his family just to be president

This is a man your father has been praying and fasting to be.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Puskas: 8:15pm On May 17, 2022
Corporate2020:

This is a man your father has been praying and fasting to be.
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by michoim(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2022
He will still fail even more in SDP...
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by adebayo987: 8:19pm On May 17, 2022
Even Trump doubted the US electoral process when he lost to Biden... Anyone on the loosing side can act like Putin by converting a military operation to war where you take over a city and change their currency to your own currency because you're heavily wounded both economically and otherwise [in his May 9 victory day speech, he called it a war, instead of the initial military operation he tagged it] Lol.

So, Tinubu has already concluded that he'll fail to win the party's ticket seeing Amaechi and Osinbajo gaining more Northern support than him. So he's indirectly threatening that if the election is not rigged in his favour, he'd go to another party because he's convinced that Nigerians will vote for him.
Lmao!!!

Let me laugh in Taiwan, koikoikoikoikoikoikoikoikoikoi...!
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by PussyKing(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2022
The way this cone headed Man Tinubu is pushing e be like say he fit die if he doesn't get this ticket oo grin
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by 43Ronin: 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
When OUK said if APC or PDP fields a southerner they will lose to a kwankwaso in NNPP its when iragbiji opolo eye clear. The useless southern politicians that should have been calling for restructuring rather just want to be in the corridors of power so they can steal as much as they can.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

That is good to know, I am a yahoo boy man and and an IT internet scammer and I pay my own salary my self and those of my boys learning work under me.

In that case Stake your entire business

My business is duly registered with CAC as a fake entity and it's not tax compliant so let's stake business for business so that the matter go pain you well well
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by adolfHitler1934: 8:26pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

More like Tinubu will surely dump APC because A in APC means Abandonment.

"The associate who spoke on the condition of anonymity. " GOOD NEWS

Vanguard newspaper , Tinubu Urchins tormentor
Enough snipper for all his urchins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 17, 2022
flexyrule:
And C for Coccaine...

grin

So you mean APC stands for Asiwaju Pee..Poo Cocaine?

Una too funny for on here grin
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Mooh247: 8:28pm On May 17, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Enough snipper for all his urchins.

Snippet riffle to gun down his haters and MkuriNmiri Miscreants
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

If I didn't sodomized anybody may your mother die in the next 7 days amen, if my picture never made FrontPage and you lied may all of your children suffer in life till you die

cheesy grin grin

See as tears full everywhere. Guess you can't take what you dish out.

Manage the handkerchief below.

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2022
HardMirror:
I thought you were an adult. How can you be allowing a kid whine you like that? You dont know that silence is the best answer for fools? You too be calming down on top tinubu matter abi you are part of BMC? Learn to drop your comment and move

grin grin grin

Honestly, this Mooh247 fall my hand big time. See as them dey play with him psychology and him dey cry along. I was just watching and laughing.

Apparently, Na kids full this forum and many go to bed with the trolling that happens here.

It's well sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by hotseat: 8:36pm On May 17, 2022
"Transparency" and "credibility" are the two key words.

Nobody would wish to be shortchanged in any "competition", especially given the scenario of a Buhari "preferred", " "anointed" or "chosen" aspirant in the forthcoming presidential primary.

It would be the height of ingratitude and utter betrayal even by the party he cofounded, funded and elevated to its present status.

If he loses fair and square in a transparent and credible "election", as a democrat that he his, he would willingly support the eventual winner.

Any "wuru wuru", "mago mago", or "jibiti" selection in the guise of election would be a red flag.

Buhari's preferred aspirant should pass through similar processes like all other aspirants.

He, Buhari must prove beyond doubts that he's truly a born again democrat and not a dictator.

For now, Asiwaju remains the aspirant to beat!
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by eeetuk(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2022
"Former Lagos state governor and Presidential hopeful on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Bola Tinubu has concluded plans to dump the ruling party, if the May 30 primaries are schemed against him, an associate of the former Lagos state government has said."

Mr. Tinubu just admitted defeat before a single vote is cast in the party primaries!
If not, why would he even make such a stupid public comment?

Since the opening of political campaigns in Nigeria, i have examined speeches made by many candidates in both APC and PDP to determine which candidate can both serve the interest of Nigeria and be successful in leading Nigeria out of the current mess. I found two candidates most appealing. These candidates are Atiku and Osinbayo . Their opening campaign speeches had visions of what they will do if elected. The other aspirants are just running to make up the numbers.

Mr. Bola Tinubu opening campaign speech was terrible. He only talked about himself and how much money he got. And in fact, and unlike Atiku and Osinbayo speeches, i cannot remember a single thing Mr. TInubu said he would do if elected.
So, if you ask me today to pick a candidate who will win APC primary, I will say Vice president Osinbayo is the man because of all the reasons i have listed above.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Tareq1105: 8:38pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
The opolo eyed Iragbiji born thief is ready to sacrifice even his family just to be president

It's fake news.

Asiwaju is wiser than that. Such permutation cannot work.

How would he go to SDP when his associates are contesting under APC?

How would he educate voters to vote APC for Senate, Reps, but vote SDP in presidential? That's serious confusion.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Heffalump(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2022
Tinubu can go to hell for all he cares.
Old demented man wants to be president, forcing us to accept another Buhari in office.

Honestly, if power remains in the North, the SW is to be blamed for their selfishness. The only region known for their craftiness against fellow Southern neighbour. All I know is that Tinubu can never get the APC ticket. Eee shock una abi? Una Afonja never see anything undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by JimohMomoh: 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:

Guy you bad o grin
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Ochyes: 8:45pm On May 17, 2022
At the end if he moves to SDP, will his APC guys in Lagos State move along with him?
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by izubext007: 8:47pm On May 17, 2022
That is where he can fight dirty.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by DanEmakoji(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2022
I said it. He just wasted his looted N100m.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by chaloskyx: 8:51pm On May 17, 2022
APC is the only party that can guarantee Tinubu the position so if he wants it like the northern slave he is he has to beg the North and do bale pledging allegiance to the caliphate if not hes going to be put into retirement. Mind you Lagosian if you dont already know dangote is the new God father of Lagos so hope you are ready to sell your birth right for one selfish mans ambition to be president
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by gaskiyamagana: 8:52pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by paramakina202: 8:52pm On May 17, 2022
That is how that know a desperate man.Join SDPand discover how irrelevant Yoruba votes can be.
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by snoopz: 8:53pm On May 17, 2022
When ever you see top source claiming anonymity, na lie, avoid such news
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by nedekid: 8:54pm On May 17, 2022
How can he be rigged out when mc oluomo gat his back?
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by HomeofSolution(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2022
Asiwaju 2023

Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by Global2000: 8:55pm On May 17, 2022
E go soon clear you for eye like coloured TV. That your gidigba go become agidi .

Parachoko:
Tinubu will not decamp from the APC.

Nobody can defeat Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the APC primary.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu no get any rival, he is the best man for the job.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2022
PointZerom:

....and P stands for Pee..Poo grin grin grin
Pooo Pooo mmiri nshiii.... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.