Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

4 Types Of Girls That Would Likely Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Girls That Would Likely Cheat On You (779 Views)

10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Types Of Girls That Would Likely Cheat On You by Fezboy(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2022
1. Materialistic Girls

These are the types of women who hardly ever work for what they want. These ladies have a low level of loyalty. They have an insatiable desire for the finest things in life at any cost, no matter who they harm in the process.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/4-types-of-girls-that-would-likely-cheat-on-you/
Re: 4 Types Of Girls That Would Likely Cheat On You by Pussyassasin(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2022
La click la bend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Girls That Would Likely Cheat On You by Boogyman557: 7:37pm On May 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool la CLICK la BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA!

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career / 'I Had The Simplest Wedding': Nigerian Lady Who Planned Her Wedding In 1 Month / Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.