Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja (32801 Views)

Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Niece: 10:02pm On May 17, 2022
Some concerning youths and members of the public under the aegis of Justice League Chamber of Nigeria, have on Tuesday protested in Abuja over the demolition of the house of Tonto Dike’s ex-lover, Joseph Egbri, popularly known as Prince Kpokpogri.

Kpokpogri had on Saturday alleged that his building at Guzape worth over N700m was unlawfully demolished by the FCDA without notice.

In a petition signed by the Abuja chairman of the group, Jude Vodah, titled ‘Demand for Immediate Compensation of Prince Joseph Kpokpogri over Illegal Demolition of his N700 Million House at Guzape Hills, Abuja, by FCDA Officials on Saturday, May 14, 2022’, addressed to the Director of the FCTA, the grouped said it was shocked by the demolition of Egbri’s house, and subsequently called for compensation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdrGTr-ILLZ/

6 Likes

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Prosperous111(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2022
Make dem go ask tontolet she fit Dey bang one senator like that then she come report the guy to get revenge

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by TheWolfen(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2022
E be things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Fasindo: 10:33pm On May 17, 2022
shocked

Medicine after death

This ones are feeding from Prince Kpokpogri, tomorrow those feeding from King Tonto Dike will stage a counter protest supporting FCDA for the demolition of the building.

But the way FCDA are acting like Idia Amin in Abuja is becoming something else, if u ar still living in Gishiri by now your name will soon be sorry.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by youngeagle(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2022
Why should government demolish such a fine house in this harsh economy, they should pay him up because I believe approval was given before that house was erected

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Rastaramsey(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2022
Lazy youth undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by gaby(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2022
Public Apologies kwa....
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by 9japride(m): 2:47am On May 18, 2022
Why does emotions supercede reasoning in this country? Nobody is asking if he followed the actual development master plan of that area? There are a lot of buildings mark for demolition and yet construction is still ongoing. Everyone is being lawless, when a new government comes in and demolish such structures then they start blackmailing the authority. The emphasis should be on developers to maintain city master plan and in addition, there should be transparency building development approval.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by opalu: 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
Good
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by slawormiir: 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass group

Prosperous111:
Make dem go ask tontolet she fit Dey bang one senator like that then she come report the guy to get revenge
Hahah...sounds funny sha...I swear
I nor doubt you

Anything way these baby girls tell men especially in da oza room them must do am...
I was shocked when one niggar carry motor enter erosion come carry me for where I dey stranded...
Only for me to get home and later realised say na one of my baby sister tell am make he come pick me because I was stranded due to the heavy rain and flood...imagine the niggar nor even care about the risk of driving he still enter that water come carry me

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Jennyclay(f): 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
Kpokpogri should build another house. I thought he's a billionaire.. Abi is it audio billionaire??

As for those lazy youths protesting, I don't blame them. There's hunger in the land. Atleast the 1k they're gonna receive will go a long way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by holuwajobar(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
Omo , bringing down this man house na pure evil....
-----------------------
Biko, make person show me love , na only garri i don chop like this since morning, i know things are hard everywhere , but ,omooo, my own case dey different... Even if na 5h .... Make i just use am buy something fill stomach

This is my last option ,abeg

Zenith

2 Likes

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Tonypens48(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
Medicine after death grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
The group members might be tenants owing house rent. Those among them that are landlords might not have documents or title to back up their properties. Yet they are protesting on behalf of another person

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Keepamsafe: 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
The ball has entered my court.

Well, Government should compensate the young man.
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Barrywilly(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
If the house was built on the right of way, the demolition should be without any apology. I sensed this is the case because it was the only house demolished in the area

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
Blackman and destruction,I won't be surprised if in the next 5years, nothing is done on the road the house was destroyed for.

5 Likes

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Flame4chi(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmm, maybe this guy get skeleton for cupboard. but, this is a wrong move, why demolish a building that could generate funds if been auctioned off

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2022
What's the ground for the demolition?
Tonto get hand inside or not?
FCT Minister, show ya gworo teeth n talk!
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by DAMIMONY: 4:08pm On May 18, 2022
Never underestimate the power of pussy,it might get you into 600 years of slaver and suffering.lol...waste of time actually,if Dem bring out Abuja map,you will not see that house there why worry?

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
Nigerians de protest over everything. At a any slight provocation they call 4 protest but behave like cowards when revolution is mentioned. Muslims gather lawyers to defend those animals that killed Deborah, nd CAN instead of gathering their own lawyers decide 2go on a protest. After everything that happened during the end Sars protest it's only a fool that will go on a stupid protest that can end up killing him or her

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Advertisershubs(f): 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
9japride:
Why does emotions supercede reasoning in this country? Nobody is asking if he followed the actual development master plan of that area? There are a lot of buildings mark for demolition and yet construction is still ongoing. Everyone is being lawless, when a new government comes in and demolish such structures then they start blackmailing the authority. The emphasis should be on developers to maintain city master plan and in addition, there should be transparency building development approval.

You have written my mind so well.

Humans are too complicated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Mindlog: 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
At least the "protesters" would go home with some money after the day's job. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
Kpokpogri had on Saturday alleged that his building at Guzape worth over N700m was unlawfully demolished by the FCDA without notice.
Destroying 700 Million without notice?
That is not right in all ramifications.
Is that even possible

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by Richy4(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
He can afford to rent youths cool
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by jrusky(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
But the house is gone down already will the protest change anything under this govt?

Its very shocking a structure had been standing for quiet few years and they suddenly came and pulled it down claiming no permission. I expect a sane govt to first find out who gave Opogri the gut to continue the structure after being warned as they claimed?

By the way who is Opogri that he will disobey the govt if he was actually warned, can't they take him to court and enforce stop in carrying on building the structure?
Re: Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja by frowland(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
youngeagle:
Why should government demolish such a fine house in this harsh economy, they should pay him up because I believe approval was given before that house was erected

Not sure there was an approval. It might be all those "once you pay assessment fee, go and start building your house. Pay few bribes here and there until you finish and pack in."
I just finished paying assessment fee and was told I can start building. I told them never!
They should give me my provosional building approval before I go ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking for a way to send food items to your family abroad? / Why Is It That Every Time Aaron Ramsey Of Arsenal Fc Scores, A Celebrity Dies? / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.