Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. (26557 Views)

Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by JONSYN7154: 9:36am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[/b]
tired of loss of revenue?
do you actually read what you wrote?
how do you guys reason sometimes?
chaiiii and some of you will be calling Abokis "aboki"

revenue you say?
so if government stop collecting revenues in Anambra state they'll die or their children will die.
FYI these politicians have stock up the money that'll last for their 6th generation.
will not generating revenue stop buhari and his government from looting?
will it stop Soludo children from schooling abroad?
will affect their meals?

But how about the poor and Peasant igbos that this sit at home is affecting their daily bread.
a pure water seller in Upper iweka
a grocery seller that definitely have perishables in her stocks.
all the petty traders that depends on their daily income to feed.
so you'll starve all these people for good 3 days just because you want a government that contains alot of politicians to loose revenues?
chaiiii I'm quite certain that either you're not in SE or not even in Nigeria because if you're close to South East you'll have pity on your fellow igbos who are suffering because of these senseless sit at home and terrorism.
bros check kwa this thing oo
mkpulu onye kulu ka oga awolu
ebulu ozu onye ozo n'isi...
that you can comfortably feed for days without work, there are people their mouth is tied to their daily hustle.
akalaka niine aburo ofu.

my brother check kwa ife a ofuma oo
odirokwanu mma oo
Babe, thumbs up for you.

I Duff my hat for you.

Am proud of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Kaiser20: 9:36am On May 18, 2022
The SE governors should adapt Governor WIKE's style and end this rubbish IPOB -UGM and ESN they are Terrorist..No need for dialogue.
Let the youths of SE see that Biafra struggle is for now Dead and buried.
Criminals are destroying in the name of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.
No more plead for Nnamdi Kanu's release.
Allow the federal government deal with terrorism issues.
Destroy all IPOB camps .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by silibaba: 9:36am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
it's obvious Simon Ekpa have declared war on Anambra state under whoever payroll he is because I'm definitely sure the bastard is on payroll by some dubious bastards who their mission I'm yet to understand.
it's time for Soludo to man up as the CSO of Anambra state and wipe out these bastards forever.

I hereby as a full Anambrarian suggest the following 3 Methods to Soludo.

1. Bounty methods: this has proven to work countless times.
there's nothing too much to offer for peace.
bounty method is the major method Wike is using to catch any criminal he wants
all he needs to do is to place a huge amount of bounty on your head and that's all.
country hard and everybody is looking for a way to cash out.
trust me if 100 million Naira bounty is placed on Ekpa head, he'll be paranoid and will not even trust his wife (if any)
it'll psychologically disorganize him because everybody will be suspect.
just promise that on a successful capture of him the money will be paid to the bounty hunter in the most anonymous way.
trust me a 100 million Naira bounty on Ekpa will only take few weeks to be achieved.
that method will be only used on their top men who coordinates and organize the foot soldiers.
this will make them go into hiding and disorganize their plots because there be no more trust among them.

2 The boys oye method (mobilizing brave youths) : The non indomie generation from SE Anambra precisely (onitsha and environs) should recall how arm robbers used to terrorize people in onitsha and environs in late 90s and early 2000s
let me not go into details but those around 1997-1999 should recall how arm robbers where so bold that they'll inform you the day they'll come and trust me, they'll come that day and woe betide you if you try anything funny na straight death.
during that time Onitsha used to be a ghost city at 6pm, people abandoned their homes to sleep in the church and so many terror.
it came to a point where the governor then (Mbadinuju) in collaboration of traditional rulers formed a kind of mob of brave youths popularly called boys oye.
what they do is to fish out those criminals and give them jungle justice immediately.
that reduced the crime because the locals knows who is who. every youth in Anambra should rise up let's fight these bastards.
let's fish them out.
they're in our forests let's hunt them like wild animals.

3. Forming a special task force (a bakassi boys type)

When thing went out of hand, mbadinuju brought in bakasi boys and we all know the story well.
Soludo should set up a special vigilantees across the state.
let them mount in the forests and lay ambush against these criminals.
this bastards are hiding under the biafra struggle to carry out their crimes.
it's time to ruthlessly deal with them.
Soludo should do a special budget for this, arm, fund them well.
they should be deadly and ruthless.
they'll only have one job and that's to hunt down Ekpa men.

Conclusion
while using the bounty method on their leaders and top commanders, ruthless methods should be used on their foot soldiers.

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

I hope this reaches the government of Anambra ears.

ndị Anambra ekenekwaa m unu.

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 9:37am On May 18, 2022
loswhite:
Who is suffering? The way some citizens think in this country is quite amazing.

Before when ipob we’re waving flags and singing songs they were the only ones suffering and the zoo government were smiling while using them for target practice

But now everybody is suffering and it’s justified like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by TwoTalk(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
it's obvious Simon Ekpa have declared war on Anambra state under whoever payroll he is because I'm definitely sure the bastard is on payroll by some dubious bastards who their mission I'm yet to understand.
it's time for Soludo to man up as the CSO of Anambra state and wipe out these bastards forever.

all he needs to do is to place a huge amount of bounty on your head and that's all.
trust me if 100 million Naira bounty is placed on Ekpa head, he'll be paranoid and will not even trust his wife (if any)
just promise that on a successful capture of him the money will be paid to the bounty hunter in the most anonymous way.
trust me a 100 million Naira bounty on Ekpa will only take few weeks to be achieved.
that method will be only used on their top men who coordinates and organize the foot soldiers.
this will make them go into hiding and disorganize their plots because there be no more trust among them.

2 The boys oye method (mobilizing brave youths) : The non indomie generation from SE Anambra precisely (onitsha and environs) should recall how arm robbers used to terrorize people in onitsha and environs in late 90s and early 2000s
let me not go into details but those around 1997-1999 should recall how arm robbers where so bold that they'll inform you the day they'll come and trust me, they'll come that day and woe betide you if you try anything funny na straight death.
during that time Onitsha used to be a ghost city at 6pm, people abandoned their homes to sleep in the church and so many terror.
it came to a point where the governor then (Mbadinuju) in collaboration of traditional rulers formed a kind of mob of brave youths popularly called boys oye.
what they do is to fish out those criminals and give them jungle justice immediately.
that reduced the crime because the locals knows who is who. every youth in Anambra should rise up let's fight these bastards.
let's fish them out.

When thing went out of hand, mbadinuju brought in bakasi boys and we all know the story well.

Conclusion
while using the bounty method on their leaders and top commanders, ruthless methods should be used on their foot soldiers.

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

You are a smart woman with the heart of a lion. I don't think soludo has got the balls to toe the line of your apt strategies in tackling criminality in our beloved Anambra, he strikes me as a spineless figure head.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Zulu2022: 9:39am On May 18, 2022
Oga dis ppl pass amoketun way de carry dane gun,nd filled with old men,dis guys are young guy that are physically energetic wit muscle like old sars guys

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 9:39am On May 18, 2022
thinkmoney:

Can u please explain the revenue the federal government is losing?

Commercial banks, federal government parastatals and tax/revenue collection services are halted on those sit at home days

Therefore no inflow to the zoo government TSA account, thereby making the state and federal government lose revenue

And once they lose revenue on those days it is LOST FOREVER wink

I hope I’ve educated you today.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by thinkmoney(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

I see your concerns and I empathize with them all.

But let me ask you one question, just only one question and the answer you give me can change my perspective about this sit at home issue

Apart from this ongoing sit at home exercise in the south east what other means can ipob use to push their secessionist agenda towards the federal government and at the same time register their displeasure concerning the illegal kidnapping of MNK from Kenya?

Remember igbos have fewer numbers in the House of Representatives seats

Also keep in mind that all the prior protests were met with bloodshed from the Nigerian government soldiers

Also keep in mind that according to you OUR POLITICIANS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED

I await your answer to my singular question above
One should not choose a bad strategy because of a lack of a good strategy.
I see one good this people can do. And it is announcing a one week sit at home. But instead of what they have been doing, they should then force every household and every single soul in the south east to get their PVC. After, they should mount roadblocks and be checking everybody coming in and out of the east to see if they have a PVC. Then, they should go into liaison with other tribes and groups with similar concerns to them.
Then when elections come, they should also force everybody out of their houses.
If this people can get their men into power, and form big political blocks, they can achieve a lot through that
A lady flipmac came in my mention and tagged my take silly opinion. I understand her. Many people are just capable of seeing what normal minds would see...but we need more radical and visionary minds.
I must point out @flipmac, that we have been in the circle of bad government and a part marginalising another because one part take electioneering activities as a religious duty.
It's a myth that the north is significantly more than us in population. The fact is that we here that even recognize better how governance should look like do not stand up and get counted. If I want to guess if you have ever voted all your life, i may be 50% correct that you haven't. Mathematically then, 50% or more of southerners don't vote and yet we will come back later and start wailing and complaining that a section is taking all the posts.
We must be radical and find a balance if not everything will crash. I understand that their are some people that don't even vote because of religious convictions, but go out there to the polling boots then cast a blank vote. It will then be certain that we are all responsible and alert to governance and government. There is a suspicion that in the south here, many do not vote because of misplaced priority (they want to sit at home and sell there small provisions), laziness (they see voting day as a day to rest,another holiday), fear (I am sure if people turn up in large numbers, political hoodlums won't have an easy day) and just plain ignorance.
So my suggestion really was based on trying to get something good out of a terrible situation. IPOB have become successful as a force (for good or bad), smart governors or leaders of a section can use them to galvanise the people. We in the south have to be awake (or awaken rudely if need be), to our obligations and franchise.
We must go and show up at elections, then at the point we either decide to vote or not to vote But by showing up, we will prove that we are responsible people's and not just wailers, and that our decisions are deliberate not accidental.
There is a compulsory voting in Australia and they will cast votes in few days.
AWAKE SOUTH. AWAKE PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL. OR WE WILL DIE FEOM THIS DEEP AND INDUCED SLEEP WE ARE IN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by uniquetechng: 9:41am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

I see your concerns and I empathize with them all.

But let me ask you one question, just only one question and the answer you give me can change my perspective about this sit at home issue

Apart from this ongoing sit at home exercise in the south east what other means can ipob use to push their secessionist agenda towards the federal government and at the same time register their displeasure concerning the illegal kidnapping of MNK from Kenya?

Remember igbos have fewer numbers in the House of Representatives seats

Also keep in mind that all the prior protests were met with bloodshed from the Nigerian government soldiers

Also keep in mind that according to you OUR POLITICIANS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED

I await your answer to my singular question above
Funny thing is that the ongoing sit-at-home affects only eastern states and has nothing on FG, therefore even if IPOB prolong it for another 8 years Biafra will still not come neither will they release MNK because of sit at home.

The earlier Igbos realized this and stop the senseless killings and destruction of their region the better.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by mastermaestro(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2022
rotractor:
that's ticket to making anambara a war zone

What exactly is it now? A peace zone? You are part of the problem, a sympathizer of armed rebellion. When the sweet goes round, your stance will change. grin

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2022
oyeb15:
It's like adding petrol to a burning fire. IPob /UGM aren't armed robbers or theives. The are freedom fighters and 80% of the masses love them.
Only the elites see them as threat to their looting spree. So, the way forward is to negotiate with them. Look into their demand and solve some.
Hundreds of mobile policemen and soldiers lost their lives in Rivers State due the killing of that second in command to Nmadi Kanu. Their families,wives and children are still heartbroken till today.
They are all criminals

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Akonamasi: 9:42am On May 18, 2022
You don't understand this UGM phenomenon. Even if you arm Bakassi boys the community will still sell them out to UGM. On top of that anybody who rats UGM out will be killed. All the dibias who will make charms for any group against UGM will be killed. And no youth will want to be recruited to fight UGM and be branded a sabo for life. Added to all these Bakassi can't carry AK47 around. You people don't know anything at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Akonamasi: 9:43am On May 18, 2022
Zulu2022:
Bakassi ppl against ppl way de carry ak47 wit better jazz,army nv front Dem finish na bakassi boys,do u tink dis is olden days aguleri boys fight crimes,oga now na sophisticated new generation jet boys, soludo fr comot mouth fr Dem matter as he strt his governance,y not ask ursef y de re not been proactive and aggressive in abia where most of this ugm generate...e be like say u nv see dis unknown gunmen one on one

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by incandescentena: 9:43am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
It’s too bad that the same bakassi boys are in ugm today cry

Soludo should face governance and leave the federal government to release MNK whenever they are tired of the loss of revenue from the sit at home exercises going on.
NONSENSE

OTHER REGIONS WILL SOON START CHASING YOUR TYPE AWAY FROM SHARING IN THEIR GENERATED REVENUE...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Emmypure: 9:43am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[/b]

revenue you say?
so if government stop collecting revenues in Anambra state they'll die or their children will die.
FYI these politicians have stock up the money that'll last for their 6th generation.
will affect their meals?

But how about the poor and Peasant igbos that this sit at home is affecting their daily bread.
so you'll starve all these people for good 3 days just because you want a government that contains alot of politicians to loose revenues?
chaiiii I'm quite certain that either you're not in SE or not even in Nigeria because if you're close to South East you'll have pity on your fellow igbos who are suffering because of these senseless sit at home and terrorism.
that you can comfortably feed for days without work, there are people their mouth is tied to their daily hustle.
akalaka niine aburo ofu.

odirokwanu mma oo

Shut up Mr man.

At early stage the where the ones hailing esn,ipob, and ugm, now jungle don mature let them pluck the seed that they planted.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by danot1030: 9:44am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Soludo should face governance and leave the federal government to release MNK whenever they are tired of the loss of revenue from the sit at home exercises going on.

Really. And you think the federal government is bordered about the loss in revenue from the SE.

Please think again.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by PussyKing(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2022
I go with the bounty method

It works very well.

The other two methods may later turn to terror groups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Commercial banks, federal government parastatals and tax/revenue collection services are halted on those sit at home days

Therefore no inflow to the zoo government TSA account, thereby making the state and federal government lose revenue

And once they lose revenue on those days it is LOST FOREVER wink

I hope I’ve educated you today.
Lol, comedian, how much revenue compared to revenue fellow Igbos are loosing everyday, 95percent of Nigeria revenue is from Oil, so we should stop fooling ourself

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 9:45am On May 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
Funny thing is that the ongoing sit-at-home affects only eastern states and has nothing on FG, therefore even if IPOB prolong it for another 8 years Biafra will still not come neither will they release MNK because of sit at home.

The earlier Igbos realized this and stop the senseless killings and destruction of their region the better.

Then why can’t you sit and wait for the 8 years to pass and let’s count scores after then? Why crying about it now when even 6 months have not elapsed yet?

I mean … if you’re so sure then what have YOU got to lose? undecided

So you can’t even give me an alternative to the sit at home? Na wah for you oh
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by sammirano: 9:45am On May 18, 2022
HardMirror:
where did they flee to? Anambra?

No mind the fool,I'm sure he is typing from one village in igboora. Oloriburuku somebody. They will soon self destruct

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by AutoRedux: 9:46am On May 18, 2022
Mumu man. You no go go find work.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Goodson15: 9:46am On May 18, 2022
IPOB WAS NON VIOLENCE PROTESTERS 3 YEARS BACK, THE GOVERNMENT TREATMED THEM WITH FORCE DURING PYTON DANCE 1(END SARS LEKKI MASSACRE IN MIND), FOR THEM TO CONTINUE THE STRUGGLE THEY WENT AND prepare themselves otherwise,now this the out come that's why it's force mens are the soft Target,EVERYTHING IS NOT BY FORCE ,DIALOGUE IS ALWAYS THE BEST ANSWER
Agwotulumbe:

let's fish them out.

Conclusion

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 18, 2022
Some people get time for this life, you even had to give yourself a name. Full Anambrian Like For real? How on earth does one loss sleep over affairs they can’t ever control, it’s not your business and the government doesn’t even know you exist nor give a rat ass about what you think. Leave Nigeria matter for nigeria and face your life. It would benefit you far better!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nwantaoma: 9:48am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

let's fish them out.

Conclusion

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

As 4 no 2&3 Dem no fit due to d presence of some igala genes( fear) in Dem passed on from d west..so no 1 will b beta so as to make d no indigene help 4 d mata..bt at a good price sha
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 9:49am On May 18, 2022
Zulu2022:
Bakassi ppl against ppl way de carry ak47 wit better jazz,army nv front Dem finish na bakassi boys,do u tink dis is olden days aguleri boys fight crimes,oga now na sophisticated new generation jet boys, soludo fr comot mouth fr Dem matter as he strt his governance,y not ask ursef y de re not been proactive and aggressive in abia where most of this ugm generate...e be like say u nv see dis unknown gunmen one on one
Don't mind the hegoat
Many Igbos are willing to Join UGM than joining Bakassy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by KaLuCh: 9:50am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

You no get sense. But wetin worse pass be say you no know.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 9:50am On May 18, 2022
thinkmoney:

One should not choose a bad strategy because of a lack of a good strategy.
I see one good this people can do. And it is announcing a one week sit at home. But instead of what they have been doing, they should then force every household and every single soul in the south east to get their PVC. After, they should mount roadblocks and be checking everybody coming in and out of the east to see if they have a PVC. Then, they should go into liaison with other tribes and groups with similar concerns to them.
Then when elections come, they should also force everybody out of their houses.
If this people can get their men into power, and form big political blocks, they can achieve a lot through that

I like you. You have a sound mind in your head and a strong head on your shoulders (unlike others quoting me)

Your line of thought is sound, indeed we need to sensitize the people on the importance of acquiring their pvc’s and coming out to vote on Election Day. The issue of electing good leaders will at the very least ensure less marginalization in the next regime and I applaud your reasoning.

But

1. Are elections truly FREE and FAIR in Nigeria? (Take the case of imo for example)

2. Will the Nigerian government allow aggressive checks by enforcers on our roads and institutions to press on the people to acquire their PVC’s?

The above are another batch of issues your suggestion brings up which we need to look into.

Again I commend you for this post wink

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by DroppingLiquid: 9:51am On May 18, 2022
Skyview01:

Obj would have since declared a state of emergency and moved in military government.
Our military has become a laughingstock under Buhari.

Buhari can't move in because if he does, there will be cries of human rights stuff. That's what they used to shut him down. So his hands are tied. If he wanted to end this stuff, he will do it, but the casualties will be much. A small funded group like this can't match the resolve of the Nigerian army. They're just handling this stuff with kids glove, if not, pepole will be crying human rights abuse.

And the reason why they are so effective is because they have the support of the citizens. Even if it affects them badly, they still support ugm.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Kingzeez10: 9:51am On May 18, 2022
Afonjakid:

The same west that the indigenes are fleeing from.. go to states like Osun, ekiti, ondo etc and see that most the towns there are deserted
Those states you mentioned are better and safer than any states in the yeast presently.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by danot1030: 9:51am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[/b]

revenue you say?
will affect their meals?

akalaka niine aburo ofu.

odirokwanu mma oo

Honestly, I can not help but to believe the narrative that being an IPOB means an empty skull. Just imagine his type of reasoning about the FG getting tired of loss of revenue from the SE and the region going backwards. Students could not sit for jamb in Aba the last time Buhari visited Ebonyi because of their stupidity and many students in the SE will miss out in the ongoing waec and the fool is talking about FG getting tired of losses.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Then why can’t you sit and wait for the 8 years to pass and let’s count scores after then? Why crying about it now when even 6 months have not elapsed yet?

I mean … if you’re so sure then what have YOU got to lose? undecided

So you can’t even give me an alternative to the sit at home? Na wah for you oh
Ekperima, people are dying becos of sit at home from criminals, you don't expect the govt to not do anything about it, most of you all in support of sit at home are not here in the East, people are suffering,what's Buhari and Governors business with revenue that is not up to 1percent of Nigeria revenue,it's the innocent Igbo people and business that are suffering.Students can't even write waec, simon Ekpa children are not affected,Buhari Children are not affected, soludo Children are not affected ,it's the common man that is suffering all these.So Shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Budgetary Allocations For The Presidential Air Fleet In 13 Years / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Hope Uzodimma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.