Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. (26460 Views)

Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 12:35pm On May 18, 2022
maasoap:

Why do I have a feeling that you just sounded like UGM apologists? How would he face governance when people are being killed and institutions are being burnt down on daily basis? He even crawled to meet Kanu in detention forgetting that[b] Kanu has little or no power over the criminals he gave birth to anymore.[/b]

I am no UGM apologist, sorry if I’m coming off as one.

If governance will be hard for soludo then let him pressure buhari to release MNK after all the problems in his state started immediately the same government kidnapped him illegally from Kenya and incarcerated him here.

Truly those people causing problems in anambra are not in any way affiliated to MNK or ipob/esn so he can not have any control over them

But
Once MNK is freed and he makes a broadcast to his people to resist and apprehend anybody trying to cause unrest in the east by enforcing the sit at home or such other problems I assure you that even small children will come out to mob any unfortunate soul that tries to do anything more to cause problems in the east.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 12:39pm On May 18, 2022
danot1030:

It would have been a solution to getting the government at the centre attention if all this is having effect on the national interest. The Niger Delta militants were able to get the FG government attention because they targeted the pipeline.

Sitting out, killing and destroying in the igbo land is like drinking poison and at the same time wishing it kills your enemy.

If the IPOB will get FG attention[b] they should go to where they are in Abuja[/b] and at the same time quit cowardice and own up to any havoc they committed not their usual pattern of denying their deeds.

The bolded has been done before without success but instead bloodshed on the part of the protesters so we’ve ruled that option out.

And why do you say ipob should ‘own up’ to stuff they have no hand in? What proof do you have that ipob is responsible for all these things you accuse them of doing? I mean HARD EVIDENCE and not emotional ones oh.

And believe you me the sit at home is harming the federal government’s wallet the same way the bombing of oil pipelines in the creeks was doing. Don’t let them deceive you. If you have an insider at the accountant general’s office of the federal government trust me you’d know too wink
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by prophetfire: 12:44pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
It’s too bad that the same bakassi boys are in ugm today cry

Soludo should face governance and leave the federal government to release MNK whenever they are utired of the loss of revenue from the sit at home exercises going on.
. So why is Ekpa the criminal not fighting his own state governor David Umahi who doesn't want to hear anything about BIAFRA, not to talk of sit at home. He is the first governor to oppose BIAFRA openly.
Why don't the Ekpa criminal go and fight him.

Simon Ekpa and his gang of criminals are just paid by politicians to cause mayhem and they're using agitation as a cover.

Soludo should man up and crush them. He is treating them with kid's gloves.
Wike dealt with them in Rivers and Obigbo and they ran away.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Ogbeni shift jare angry

You nor just get talk
Oga, you should have a figure to butress ur point na. You say FG is seriously losing revenue. What's the figure pls
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Sterope(f): 12:47pm On May 18, 2022
People have short memory at their detriment.
pocohantas:

They did grow wings before they were stopped. They don’t belong in 2022 abeg.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by okorogodwin4(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2022
Shameless idiots the bandits are slaughtering innocent people in Sokoto and Niger on daily basis and you fools are here talking rubbish and discussing. Sit at home Igbo shop are still being vandalised in Sokoto until yesterday all the southern corp members are inside since last week suffering hunger and you fools are not taking about it churches were burnt in Sokoto by Islamic bandits and all we are taking is south east sit at home dis and dat just yesterday bandits blocked Kaduna Abuja highway killing innocent Igbo travelers and you fools are not taking about it all you do is to sit in your room and be typing rubbish on the internet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Rupertek: 12:50pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
It’s too bad that the same bakassi boys are in ugm today cry

Soludo should face governance and leave the federal government to release MNK whenever they are tired of the loss of revenue from the sit at home exercises going on.

Nonsense, where in Anambra will Soludo govern? With the level of insecurity? With gunmen now parading all corners of the state?
The federal government is not losing any revenue in Anambra, stop decieving yourself. You people should move to Niger delta or lagos where federal government is getting revenue, why Anambra? I hope you heard that Kanu has been denied bail again? That's clear message from FG, and the message is.. do your worse.
Something I don't understand, are you people freedom fighters or Kanu slaves? Kanu is on trial, why not allow the trial to take its course? Without him being released, can't the agitation continue? Nelson mandela was tried and sent to prison, his followers continued. Why must you insist that Kanu must be released without trial? Therefore you are destroying your south east homeland? Only a coward president will now to this harrassment.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Rupertek: 12:52pm On May 18, 2022
funshint:
I pity those supporting and hailing these seat-at-home. They'll soon start bursting people in their homes; rich and poor!

They are already doing that in some parts of Anambra. In my community, they went to many homes, siezed their cars and properties
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 12:52pm On May 18, 2022
prophetfire:
. So why is Ekpa the criminal not fighting his own state governor David Umahi who doesn't want to hear anything about BIAFRA, not to talk of sit at home. He is the first governor to oppose BIAFRA openly.
Why don't the Ekpa criminal go and fight him.

Simon Ekpa and his gang of criminals are just paid by politicians to cause mayhem and they're using agitation as a cover.

Soludo should man up and crush them. He is treating them with kid's gloves.
Wike dealt with them in Rivers and Obigbo and they ran away.

Yes I agree that ekpa is a saboteur and a man who is taking orders from politicians somewhere to destabilize the peace but the truth is that nobody can know for sure unless nnamdi kanu is freed and allowed to broadcast to the people the true stance of the Biafra agitation concerning ipob/esn and the ekpa menace.

Until then the people will not be able to do anything against these ugm hoodlums because when the ugm madness started they were going only after security personnel which the people also encouraged because of a long standing enemity in the land because of extrajudicial killings and frame ups by these same security forces.

Soludo can’t crush them without the help of his people and the people will not be able to help unless MNK tells them the truth about the affairs of the biafran struggle.

So simply put, let the government release MNK and all these issues will die a very fast and natural death.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 12:53pm On May 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Oga, you should have a figure to butress ur point na. You say FG is seriously losing revenue. What's the figure pls

Oga go to your accountant general if the federation’s office and ask for the figures and stop disturbing my sanity here abeg angry
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Shevchenkko: 1:00pm On May 18, 2022
SlyDev:
When you look at terrorism in SE, as a Yoruba you will thank God for making you a human being with working brain
Mumu talk. May be Opc and one million boys are Igbo affiliated. Onye ara
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Maobichek: 1:02pm On May 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The simplest is to release Nnamdi Kanu and allow him to address the Igbos. He is anti-violence when it comes to the Igbos.

Your opinion is okay but Nnamdi Kanu can't address Igbos but only IPOB members. Bear in mind that all Igbos are not IPOB members, everyone knows this but most non-Igbos always sees all Igbos as IPOB members for some selfish reasons.

"Anti-violence," I have listened to some of his live brocaste and i heard violence against Nigerians and even Igbos who do not subscribe to his postulations.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Shevchenkko: 1:04pm On May 18, 2022
SlyDev:

This is exactly why I thank God for making me Yoruba, working brain is not common grin
Anyone who supports a frail and weak corrupt criminal like Tinubu to rule over him has no functional brain.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Shevchenkko: 1:04pm On May 18, 2022
SlyDev:

Na Yoruba tolerance allow you to dey talk this rubbish, a migrant lasan lasan telling Yoruba he is not Yoruba

Tolerance kee you there
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Piptocoin: 1:08pm On May 18, 2022
thinkmoney:

One should not choose a bad strategy because of a lack of a good strategy.
I see one good this people can do. And it is announcing a one week sit at home. But instead of what they have been doing, they should then force every household and every single soul in the south east to get their PVC. After, they should mount roadblocks and be checking everybody coming in and out of the east to see if they have a PVC. Then, they should go into liaison with other tribes and groups with similar concerns to them.
Then when elections come, they should also force everybody out of their houses.
If this people can get their men into power, and form big political blocks, they can achieve a lot through that
A lady flipmac came in my mention and tagged my take silly opinion. I understand her. Many people are just capable of seeing what normal minds would see...but we need more radical and visionary minds.
I must point out @flipmac, that we have been in the circle of bad government and a part marginalising another because one part take electioneering activities as a religious duty.
It's a myth that the north is significantly more than us in population. The fact is that we here that even recognize better how governance should look like do not stand up and get counted. If I want to guess if you have ever voted all your life, i may be 50% correct that you haven't. Mathematically then, 50% or more of southerners don't vote and yet we will come back later and start wailing and complaining that a section is taking all the posts.
We must be radical and find a balance if not everything will crash. I understand that their are some people that don't even vote because of religious convictions, but go out there to the polling boots then cast a blank vote. It will then be certain that we are all responsible and alert to governance and government. There is a suspicion that in the south here, many do not vote because of misplaced priority (they want to sit at home and sell there small provisions), laziness (they see voting day as a day to rest,another holiday), fear (I am sure if people turn up in large numbers, political hoodlums won't have an easy day) and just plain ignorance.
So my suggestion really was based on trying to get something good out of a terrible situation. IPOB have become successful as a force (for good or bad), smart governors or leaders of a section can use them to galvanise the people. We in the south have to be awake (or awaken rudely if need be), to our obligations and franchise.
We must go and show up at elections, then at the point we either decide to vote or not to vote But by showing up, we will prove that we are responsible people's and not just wailers, and that our decisions are deliberate not accidental.
There is a compulsory voting in Australia and they will cast votes in few days.
AWAKE SOUTH. AWAKE PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL. OR WE WILL DIE FEOM THIS DEEP AND INDUCED SLEEP WE ARE IN

Who told you voting is our problem? We are talking about curbing the menace to terrorism you are advocating putting terrorists to good use....wait, are you intellectually okay? Why not tell the Northerners to put Iswap and bokoharam to good use for the good of their nation. See rubbish.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by zedegit: 1:11pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Olorun shocked

An afonja using the word ‘coward’ while addressing an igbo man

sacrilege angry

Ofeke, you think everyone is afonja. I pity your life.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by PetroDolla2020: 1:12pm On May 18, 2022
stop talking rubbish, huh? what is 5% of nigeria's budget? and what is Ghana's budget? You will weep when you compare Ghana's budget with Nigeria grin
Ghana's annual budget is $20 billion (for a country of 30 million people). what is Nigeria's annual budget for a country of 300 million people? grin
an0daGuy:

lol grin let’s assume you’re correct about your figures…

The funny thing is you don’t know exactly how HUGE that lost 5% is, don’t you know that 5% of Nigerias’ budget in a year can fund Ghana’s economic activities for that same year?

Ignorance is not good
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by prophetfire: 1:13pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Yes I agree that ekpa is a saboteur and a man who is taking orders from politicians somewhere to destabilize the peace but the truth is that nobody can know for sure unless nnamdi kanu is freed and allowed to broadcast to the people the true stance of the Biafra agitation concerning ipob/esn and the ekpa menace.

Until then the people will not be able to do anything against these ugm hoodlums because when the ugm madness started they were going only after security personnel which the people also encouraged because of a long standing enemity in the land because of extrajudicial killings and frame ups by these same security forces.

Soludo can’t crush them without the help of his people and the people will not be able to help unless MNK tells them the truth about the affairs of the biafran struggle.

So simply put, let the government release MNK and all these issues will die a very fast and natural death.
. It's only in Buhari hands to do and Buhari and his northern gang would rather leave the entire East to burn to ashes than release Kanu.
So it's better the people of Anambra rally round their governor and stop the madness.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 1:15pm On May 18, 2022
zedegit:

Ofeke, you think everyone is afonja. I pity your life.

mugu, the word ‘afonja’ as used in nairaland parlance is not a a tribe of people but a state of mind

And YOU sir are an AFONJEEZYY to the core grin
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by sonssyo: 1:16pm On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
it's obvious Simon Ekpa have declared war on Anambra state under whoever payroll he is because I'm definitely sure the bastard is on payroll by some dubious bastards who their mission I'm yet to understand.
it's time for Soludo to man up as the CSO of Anambra state and wipe out these bastards forever.

I hereby as a full Anambrarian suggest the following 3 Methods to Soludo.

1. Bounty methods: this has proven to work countless times.
there's nothing too much to offer for peace.
bounty method is the major method Wike is using to catch any criminal he wants
all he needs to do is to place a huge amount of bounty on your head and that's all.
country hard and everybody is looking for a way to cash out.
trust me if 100 million Naira bounty is placed on Ekpa head, he'll be paranoid and will not even trust his wife (if any)
it'll psychologically disorganize him because everybody will be suspect.
just promise that on a successful capture of him the money will be paid to the bounty hunter in the most anonymous way.
trust me a 100 million Naira bounty on Ekpa will only take few weeks to be achieved.
that method will be only used on their top men who coordinates and organize the foot soldiers.
this will make them go into hiding and disorganize their plots because there be no more trust among them.

2 The boys oye method (mobilizing brave youths) : The non indomie generation from SE Anambra precisely (onitsha and environs) should recall how arm robbers used to terrorize people in onitsha and environs in late 90s and early 2000s
let me not go into details but those around 1997-1999 should recall how arm robbers where so bold that they'll inform you the day they'll come and trust me, they'll come that day and woe betide you if you try anything funny na straight death.
during that time Onitsha used to be a ghost city at 6pm, people abandoned their homes to sleep in the church and so many terror.
it came to a point where the governor then (Mbadinuju) in collaboration of traditional rulers formed a kind of mob of brave youths popularly called boys oye.
what they do is to fish out those criminals and give them jungle justice immediately.
that reduced the crime because the locals knows who is who. every youth in Anambra should rise up let's fight these bastards.
let's fish them out.
they're in our forests let's hunt them like wild animals.

3. Forming a special task force (a bakassi boys type)

When thing went out of hand, mbadinuju brought in bakasi boys and we all know the story well.
Soludo should set up a special vigilantees across the state.
let them mount in the forests and lay ambush against these criminals.
this bastards are hiding under the biafra struggle to carry out their crimes.
it's time to ruthlessly deal with them.
Soludo should do a special budget for this, arm, fund them well.
they should be deadly and ruthless.
they'll only have one job and that's to hunt down Ekpa men.

Conclusion
while using the bounty method on their leaders and top commanders, ruthless methods should be used on their foot soldiers.

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

I hope this reaches the government of Anambra ears.

ndị Anambra ekenekwaa m unu.

Supported,I suggested aguleri guys with better fortification! The menace is getting out of hand
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by an0daGuy: 1:17pm On May 18, 2022
prophetfire:
. It's only in Buhari hands to do and Buhari and his northern gang would rather leave the entire East to burn to ashes than release Kanu.
So it's better the people of Anambra rally round their governor and stop the madness.

The problem is that the people today would rather rally around kanu than soludo.

Why do you think he went to visit him before? The truth is glaring and there’s nothing he could do about it.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by 9icetoo(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
it's obvious Simon Ekpa have declared war on Anambra state under whoever payroll he is because I'm definitely sure the bastard is on payroll by some dubious bastards who their mission I'm yet to understand.
it's time for Soludo to man up as the CSO of Anambra state and wipe out these bastards forever.

I hereby as a full Anambrarian suggest the following 3 Methods to Soludo.

1. Bounty methods: this has proven to work countless times.
there's nothing too much to offer for peace.
bounty method is the major method Wike is using to catch any criminal he wants
all he needs to do is to place a huge amount of bounty on your head and that's all.
country hard and everybody is looking for a way to cash out.
trust me if 100 million Naira bounty is placed on Ekpa head, he'll be paranoid and will not even trust his wife (if any)
it'll psychologically disorganize him because everybody will be suspect.
just promise that on a successful capture of him the money will be paid to the bounty hunter in the most anonymous way.
trust me a 100 million Naira bounty on Ekpa will only take few weeks to be achieved.
that method will be only used on their top men who coordinates and organize the foot soldiers.
this will make them go into hiding and disorganize their plots because there be no more trust among them.

2 The boys oye method (mobilizing brave youths) : The non indomie generation from SE Anambra precisely (onitsha and environs) should recall how arm robbers used to terrorize people in onitsha and environs in late 90s and early 2000s
let me not go into details but those around 1997-1999 should recall how arm robbers where so bold that they'll inform you the day they'll come and trust me, they'll come that day and woe betide you if you try anything funny na straight death.
during that time Onitsha used to be a ghost city at 6pm, people abandoned their homes to sleep in the church and so many terror.
it came to a point where the governor then (Mbadinuju) in collaboration of traditional rulers formed a kind of mob of brave youths popularly called boys oye.
what they do is to fish out those criminals and give them jungle justice immediately.
that reduced the crime because the locals knows who is who. every youth in Anambra should rise up let's fight these bastards.
let's fish them out.
they're in our forests let's hunt them like wild animals.

3. Forming a special task force (a bakassi boys type)

When thing went out of hand, mbadinuju brought in bakasi boys and we all know the story well.
Soludo should set up a special vigilantees across the state.
let them mount in the forests and lay ambush against these criminals.
this bastards are hiding under the biafra struggle to carry out their crimes.
it's time to ruthlessly deal with them.
Soludo should do a special budget for this, arm, fund them well.
they should be deadly and ruthless.
they'll only have one job and that's to hunt down Ekpa men.

Conclusion
while using the bounty method on their leaders and top commanders, ruthless methods should be used on their foot soldiers.

negotiations are over
time to get bloody.

I hope this reaches the government of Anambra ears.

ndị Anambra ekenekwaa m unu.
You are mad and you have me to tell you.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Piptocoin: 1:31pm On May 18, 2022
9icetoo:

You are mad and you have me to tell you.

and your sanity sees nothing wrong with terrorism? whose sanity here is questionable?
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Oga go to your accountant general if the federation’s office and ask for the figures and stop disturbing my sanity here abeg angry
Another dundi self-deluded pig
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by thinkmoney(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2022
Piptocoin:

Who told you voting is our problem? We are talking about curbing the menace to terrorism you are advocating putting terrorists to good use....wait, are you intellectually okay? Why not tell the Northerners to put Iswap and bokoharam to good use for the good of their nation. See rubbish.
What submission do u have on proffering solution dickbart?
Our main problem is that it is agberos and almajiris that are dictating our leaders. Whenever polls are taken online, u see good candidates coming top as preferred choice,but what happens in reality is difference. Why this happens, is that there are smart people in the country but they don't turn up to vote in good people at election periods. Its agberos and almajiris that vote and elect our leaders. That's one in reason we have been having intellectually lacking leaders.
I hate Igbos I was one of the very few forsighted individual that saw they will turn bad from the outset. However, they are agitating for a policy while the religious extremist in the north are agitating for a religious idea.
I want to hope they (or a group that is newly formed) can be used to galvanise the people. Good and educated people must start choosing our leaders.
It's not a perfect suggestion. Another group that hasn't been tainted can well be formed. But please let's hear your own suggestion.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
no bounties .just usual ipob chest beating. yes there was manhunt for ipob members that period, after the military encircled obigbo . the unrest was ignited by ipob for killing 8 military personnel during endsars. finally I wasn't an eye witness but lives near obigbo. thank you
Thank you, bro for the update. Very informative.
I hope you stay safe wherever you are.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Buhari can't move in because if he does, there will be cries of human rights stuff. That's what they used to shut him down. So his hands are tied. If he wanted to end this stuff, he will do it, but the casualties will be much. A small funded group like this can't match the resolve of the Nigerian army. They're just handling this stuff with kids glove, if not, pepole will be crying human rights abuse.

And the reason why they are so effective is because they have the support of the citizens. Even if it affects them badly, they still support ugm.

I think the are effective because Bihari is clueless, incompetent and tribal bigot who is also a huge sympathizer of Boko Haram and Herdsmen.
We have a terrorist sympathizer for president, can you imagine the damage to the country.
Secondly, the past and present governors in SE are bunches of in efficient cowards.
They allowed IPOB to become the Hydra headed monster it is today.
Our military is totally weakened under Buhari . What a shame!
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Piptocoin: 3:47pm On May 18, 2022
thinkmoney:

What submission do u have on proffering solution dickbart?
Our main problem is that it is agberos and almajiris that are dictating our leaders. Whenever polls are taken online, u see good candidates coming top as preferred choice,but what happens in reality is difference. Why this happens, is that there are smart people in the country but they don't turn up to vote in good people at election periods. Its agberos and almajiris that vote and elect our leaders. That's one in reason we have been having intellectually lacking leaders.
I hate Igbos I was one of the very few forsighted individual that saw they will turn bad from the outset. However, they are agitating for a policy while the religious extremist in the north are agitating for a religious idea.
I want to hope they (or a group that is newly formed) can be used to galvanise the people. Good and educated people must start choosing our leaders.
It's not a perfect suggestion. Another group that hasn't been tainted can well be formed. But please let's hear your own suggestion.

A terrorist by any other name is still a murderer whether pursuing an idea or a policy...makes no difference however atomic. Secondly, put your home in order first before thinking of putting the country in order. There is no negotiating or reasoning with terrorists. I hope your skull is not too thick to let that truism through into your brain...lives are at stake when you try to give terrorists a welcoming hand to help run the country....like seriously...are you real?

DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES. THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO FLOURISH IS THAT GOOD MEN DO NOTHING.

UGM have made their choice. What is ours? Should we fold our hands and hope they disappear like some bad headache? Should we pray for a mountain to be moved while we do not lift a finger to move it?

The Op has proferred the sanest solution to the threat of UGM. The East has been under siege before and we did something about it to return peace to the nation. The threat of UGM is no different from other threats we have faced and will be no different from the way their evil predecessors met their waterloo.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Beautiful94: 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

I see your concerns and I empathize with them all.

But let me ask you one question, just only one question and the answer you give me can change my perspective about this sit at home issue

Apart from this ongoing sit at home exercise in the south east what other means can ipob use to push their secessionist agenda towards the federal government and at the same time register their displeasure concerning the illegal kidnapping of MNK from Kenya?

Remember igbos have fewer numbers in the House of Representatives seats

Also keep in mind that all the prior protests were met with bloodshed from the Nigerian government soldiers

Also keep in mind that according to you OUR POLITICIANS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED

I await your answer to my singular question above
It is obvious that you have refused to reason. This beast that we are breeding will one day be worst than bokoharam. Criminal elements are beginning to hijack the biafra struggle. Did you witness what happened at onitsha? The young man that was killed in the early hours of the morning at housing gate onitsha? The shootings that lasted for hours at ifite akwa? The many families that have lost their bread winners? I pray this ipob miscreants visits your family so that you will understand that you are fighting a meaningless battle!
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Beautiful94: 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
Skyview01:

Obj would have since declared a state of emergency and moved in military government.
Our military has become a laughingstock under Buhari.
The military have not become a laughing stock. Buharia enjoys siting back and look on with pleasure while we destroy ourselves.
Businesses are beginning to leave igboland no recent investors are coming in, igbo land is in shambles.
Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Jamesbally: 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

All commercial institutions in the south east stand still on sit at home days

It’s only a f00l that will then believe that the state and federal government still realizes cash flow from that region in those particular days.

Are you a f00l? undecided

South EAST contribute nothing to the Economy. If they sit at home from now till forever, it won't affect FG one bit.

Re: Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. by Joeyfizzo: 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
They are the ESN now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igboho: Court Awards ₦50,000 Against Malami / Falae: There May Be No Government In Abuja After Buhari / Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.