Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC (13084 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by IgOga(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2022
Atiku borrowing Trump's template.....If you become president are we sure you will ever leave office? You seem like a man that will dismiss INEC result. Thank God GEJ doesn't have thesame spririt Nigeria would have finished by now.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Nobody: 9:42am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
True.

Atiku won the 2019 elections fair and square.

But APC stuffed ballot boxes with ballots in Borno and Yobe.

And that was how war torn Borno and Yobe had more voter turnout than Lagos state and other peaceful states.

But Supreme Court will rule on Atiku’s case on 25th of this month, same day it will rule on the VAT case. Fergie001 what do you think about Atiku’s case in the Supreme Court?

Recall the crux of the case is that Buhari lied to INEC that his certificates are with the ‘Military Board’. Now plaintiffs are contending that there’s no such organ known to our constitution and therefore Buhari’s victory should be annulled.

Set of wailers who have failed to be logical. When PDP wins, it's free and fair, but when APC wins it's a fraud. Maybe you think ring is just a singular act on an election day.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn damn damn

Why do I feel that this man is saying the truth...
As at 2019,many niggars eyes don close...

Them bin vote APC out
Buh the power of rigging sup for there....

Enh enh
No wonder them postpone the election that time...
So, Atiku was rigged in his own polling unit.
Are you are aware Buhari beat Atiku in atiku's polling unit in 2019?
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2022
A man that could not win his polling unit in 2019 is telling us he was rigged out in the election.
Penguin2:
True.

And that was how war torn Borno and Yobe had more voter turnout than Lagos state and other peaceful states.

But Supreme Court will rule on Atiku’s case on 25th of this month, same day it will rule on the VAT case. Fergie001 what do you think about Atiku’s case in the Supreme Court?

Recall the crux of the case is that Buhari lied to INEC that his certificates are with the ‘Military Board’. Now plaintiffs are contending that there’s no such organ known to our constitution and therefore Buhari’s victory should be annulled.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2022
Just same way a sensible tweet was deleted and replaced with apologies.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2022
Atiku said “If elected President, he will invest in education kwa, but he forget to tell us where he invested when he was a Vice President as head of BPE and cornered all our national asset to himself.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Nobody: 10:08am On May 18, 2022
No one robbed u. U calmed down for ur Fulani brother.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by boldtruthalways: 10:09am On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

That Atiku won in Igboland whose numbers are inconsequential, does not mean he won all over Nigeria.

Atiku is the first presidential candidate of a major party that will lose his own polling unit right inside his ancestral village.

That shame will always remain with him.

What about those who stood by Atiku in the North?

Buba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

Bukola Saraki was roundly defeated in Kwara, such that he lost his own Senatorial election, while PDP did not win a single Local Government in Kwara.

I repeat, that Igboland majorly voted Atiku with inconsequential numbers, does not translate to a national victory of majority votes.

SW did not massively vote for Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003 but he became President. The truth is that there was possible massive rigging by APC in 2019 because there was no way war torn areas like Yobe and Bornu where people couldn't leave their houses produced more votes than Lagos and Rivers. Never possible. One thing in this life is that whatever one sows, that he will surely reap and the wicked will never go unpunished. Atiku was rigged out in 2019 and its a total disgrace. The same thing happened in U.S in 2020 Presidential election. Democrats used covid and mail in ballots to rig the election and how is U.S and global peace today? There's confusion all over the world...Afghanistan disaster, Ukraine war, massive shootings in U.S, open border, China unfair treatment to Taiwan, Kim of North Korea testing ballistic missiles anyhow, Middle East in chaos btw Israel and Palestine, the list is endless. All these were calm during Trump's era. It shows that strong leadership is very key. In 2023, Nigerians should vote a competent leader per.excelence not all these money bags. They will recoup their money and the nation will go more backward. Vote for Peter Obi. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by ClipHog: 10:14am On May 18, 2022
Oga beta go manage your Adama beverages in peace
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Renwess: 10:16am On May 18, 2022
Atiku Obi Mandate 2023. If you can see politics from the inside eyes.

On code.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2022
gringringringringringrin
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by hope4nigeria(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2022
Ndibuna:
Someone from Cameroon is even talking
imagine this man immediately after the election abandoned his supporters and voters! Ran to Dubai and stay for a complete year having collected bribe from APC to stay calm, you think such man can be trusted again? He eventually won 2019 election but sold out that mandate at the detriment of voters instead of him to fight through Judiciary. Atiku is a Useless man
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by crackhouse(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2022
..the same way u robbed Deborah of her justice by deleting your post. Stupid man.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Difrent: 10:25am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:

This is not enough grounds to annul an election. SC can never annul the election based on this....the highest will be disqualification of Buhari and Apc will be asked to produce another candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by GEEBITE: 10:40am On May 18, 2022
The way they talk is really astonishing. Atiku won Oyo and Ondo states . With heavy rigging whereby a whole Inec office was burnt down in an LG in Osun they were able to win Osun by mere 10k votes. Lagos was 52-48 percent margin. It was only in Ekiti and Ogun states the margins were 60-40. Infact Atiku's vote in SW was more than SE. They always sound hollow whenever they come out with that "shark tale" of only Ibos voting for Atiku.
Penguin2:

Lol!

Funny lots

Who won in Southsouth states? Oh! I forgot they are Igbo states too.

By what margin did APC win in Southwest? Or Southwest is also Igbo region abi?

Continue

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Bugos4real(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2022
alen4smith:
you were scammed with INEC server narratives and you fell for it .
Atiku should first of all come out clearly and condemn the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel before canvassing for our vote.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

That Atiku won in Igboland whose numbers are inconsequential, does not mean he won all over Nigeria.

Atiku is the first presidential candidate of a major party that will lose his own polling unit right inside his ancestral village.

Buba Galadima only recorded 2 or 3 votes for PDP in his polling unit. No wonder the old man staged his own kidnap to avoid the humiliation that was to come, only to come out of hiding days before the election when it became obvious his "kidnap" will not add an extra vote to PDP on election day.

Bukola Saraki was roundly defeated in Kwara, such that he lost his own Senatorial election, while PDP did not win a single Local Government in Kwara.

I repeat, that Igboland majorly voted Atiku with inconsequential numbers, does not translate to a national victory of majority votes.

His opinion doesn't represent that of Igbos, PDP always rig themselves into power in South East.

And mind you, he may likely not even have a voters card.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Ndibuna: 11:10am On May 18, 2022
hope4nigeria:
imagine this man immediately after the election abandoned his supporters and voters! Ran to Dubai and stay for a complete year having collected bribe from APC to stay calm, you think such man can be trusted again? He eventually won 2019 election but sold out that mandate at the detriment of voters instead of him to fight through Judiciary. Atiku is a Useless man
Very useless
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by fergie001: 11:53am On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
True.

But Supreme Court will rule on Atiku’s case on 25th of this month, same day it will rule on the VAT case. Fergie0.01 what do you think about Atiku’s case in the Supreme Court?

Atiku's case is dead on all fronts.

The Incorporated Trustees of the Civil Society Observatory for Constitutional and Legal Compliance have no locus standi to institute the case.

On the merits of the case: The case is neither pre-election because it was filed out of time nor post-election because they didn't go to the tribunal.

They may be fined for even bringing up the case.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by gudugudumeje: 12:00pm On May 18, 2022
LIKE ATIKU DID TO OTHERS BETWEEN 1999 - 2007 in many states and senatorial districts/federal constituencies who won as governors and senators/reps. Expect to reap more harvest in recompense. Would you know millions of jobs he, particularly and Obasanjo killed and denied the general population linked to over 500 industries and business they liquidated and sold to themselves and cronies in a fraudulent privatization prog. NAFCON that generates billions of dollars was walloped and N/Airways accrued billions of dollars looted. Vote Atiku or, any northeruer again; Vote Nig(ns) for sale.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Penguin2: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
fergie001:

Atiku's case is dead on all fronts.

The Incorporated Trustees of the Civil Society Observatory for Constitutional and Legal Compliance have no locus standi to institute the case.

On the merits of the case: The case is neither pre-election because it was filed out of time nor post-election because they didn't go to the tribunal.

They may be fined for even bringing up the case.

Lol
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Penguin2: 12:52pm On May 18, 2022
Dawn91:

I enjoy your exchange with intellectuals like fergie001 please ignore touts like Throwback can't you see it has no intellectual ability to engage you in a normal discussion? It resorts to nonsensical gutter talk because it's likely an iliterate so just focus on intellectuals I enjoy reading those

Thank you my G
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by budaatum: 12:54pm On May 18, 2022
He sounds like someone I've heard before.

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by budaatum: 12:58pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
True.

You must have not paid enough for lessons!

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by PassingShot(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

What a throwback post! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Achilles881: 1:58pm On May 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/i-won-in-2019-but-robbed-of-my-mandate-atiku/

You were robbed, you couldn't retrieve your mandate, you ran to Dubai, abandoning your vp, SMH!!
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Jamesz12: 2:51pm On May 18, 2022
Those votes were given to you by the South, Atiku this time around the South has rejected you point blank
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by blaqoracle: 2:59pm On May 18, 2022
tutudesz:
Mr Man!! No be you, Tambuwal and Saraki help APC rob Jonathan and Nigerians of their mandates undecided
So please shut up your dirty mouth!! Are not part of the problem of Nigeria undecided
Igbo man and frustration be like 12/13 spanner. So after 7 years, you still dey weep over election wey the man wey Im loose don recover and forget.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by tutudesz: 3:27pm On May 18, 2022
blaqoracle:
Igbo man and frustration be like 12/13 spanner. So after 7 years, you still dey weep over election wey the man wey Im loose don recover and forget.
Igbo man undecided guy I be Ijaw man and Atiku has no moral right to complain about rigging
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by zudozz: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
But this man ugly sha..

Even woh-woh like Tinubu fine pass this guy.

E be like say ugliness is one of the criteria to become President in this country.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2022
Throwback:

Do you know that the population of Rivers, Delta and Anambra combined is greater than that of all South West States combined minus Lagos?
Stop disgracing your self in public.
Re: Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC by Kingspin(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
Atiku won the last election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike’s Suspension From APC Hours After Guber Primaries / Happy Birthday To Prof Chinua Achebe / "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.