Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists (70024 Views)

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by GoodSerpent: 2:25pm On May 18, 2022
uBuNiT:
These guys are not our problem.

We yoruba still maintain that IPOB remain the problem of this country
"We" or "you"?
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by logiccal: 2:52pm On May 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Yeah yeah yeah.

You are all talking about it but doing nothing.

The north was in power for 20 plus years and did nothing

The only person to really speak out (sanusi) was banished

There is only one difference today, and that is that almajiri who traditionally attacked and lynched unbelievers are now attacking and lynching and raping the beleivers

Which governor is doing anything?
Sir, the people that can do something about aren't doing anything.

What do want me to do?
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Connected1: 3:05pm On May 18, 2022
uBuNiT:

Your parental family and your own family will be ashamed to see this from you.

Spits.
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by fmonigent(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2022
Ceenachi:

Zombie

Abeg break the i.diot neck

1 Like

Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 18, 2022
etsuidris:
I go continue to read later. Folake dn come
please don't go 11 rounds ooo. May you come down safely

1 Like

Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ashawopikin(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2022
drlateef:

You are the MUMU. What do they use sword to do in your tribe? And what’s fire meant to do? And Jesus said he had not brought peace, how else does your MUMU brain interpret that?
you be big fool
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by drlateef: 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
ashawopikin:
you be big fool

Lol!!! I have learnt not to argue with mad man.
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ashawopikin(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2022
drlateef:

Lol!!! I have learnt not to argue with mad man.
u are the one that's mad, just like your prophet
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by drmuri(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2022
Obyangel:
Lies and liers. Uterus can never fall out of the vagina, even if you like, use hammer to penetrate the vagina.
It does actually.
Maybe not from rough sex
But childbirth, weak pelvic muscles are risk factors for vaginal prolapse.
Have seen uncountable in my line of work
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by haffaze777(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2022
uBuNiT:

Stay away from mkpurumiri
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Obyangel: 4:55pm On May 19, 2022
drmuri:

It does actually.
Maybe not from rough sex
But childbirth, weak pelvic muscles are risk factors for vaginal prolapse.
Have seen uncountable in my line of work

But you know it's attached to fallopian tube, I haven't seen such. cool
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Dshocker(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
uBuNiT:

Prosperity and progress is far from you and your generation, because your ideology reeks of sadness.
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by drmuri(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
Obyangel:

That you have not seen it does not mean it does not exist.
One of the gynecological commonly done surgery is repair of uterine prolapse
Re: The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists by drmuri(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Obyangel:

That you have not seen such does not mean it does not happen. Was in O&G theater few weeks ago, and they did 2 vagina hysterectomy for ladies with prolapse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.