Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” (32753 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Finestgal: 2:18am On May 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCSruR3vNeE

Doctors discovered complications and blood sacs in my stomach” Uche Ogbodo narrates her near death experience in the labor room

Uche Ogbodo has shared her near death experience while birthing her second child with younger boo, Bobby Marris.

The mother of two who is celebrating a new age, 44 today, May 17 has recounted how she almost lost her life during labor.

According to her, she felt something tragic was going to happen but she kept faith and held unto God to see her through.

Uche Ogbodo had complications after birthing her baby, there as sacs in her stomach which is one of the condition that causes bleeding after birth.

Fortunately for her, the female doctor was able to discover it and had refused stitching her till because she knew her stomach wasn’t normal.

I never knew I would see this year! But Mercy says NO each time the Enemy rears up it’s ugly head! In the theatre being delivered of my beautiful baby Lumina (brighter light) I was so scared. Something didn’t feel right, I continually felt something would go wrong! Maybe because I got so many death wishes from trolls online, my subconscious was already believing it might happen!

But I pushed the fear to the back of my mind cos I wasn’t gonna leave my new baby with my young and scared and strong husband and go anywhere. God bless him, he held my hand all through the surgery. Keep saying I can do it, I shall not die, what God can not do does not exist! After birthing my baby, the doctors discovered complications, blood sacs in my stomach that’s one of the complications that might cos bleeding after birth.

Thank God for my wonderful doctor Fatimali refused to stitch me back up! God used this wonderful Muslim doctor to save my life. She discovered this problem and insisted it wasn’t normal, that my stomach wasnt as it should be. If I had my baby elsewhere maybe they would have stitched me up and discharged me then I will go home and develop bigger complications and who knows.

But Mercy said no! My god was in the theatre that day! My god watches over me, the holy spirit came through for me. My god who is able to do all things for me exceedingly according to his wished and glory to meet a perfect and expected end

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdqWt8UgsNN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Mokason288(m): 2:46am On May 18, 2022

You came out Of near death situation and you decided to be holding and showing us breast.

Literally advertising your unclothedness.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by tillaman(m): 3:07am On May 18, 2022
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by dawnomike(m): 3:22am On May 18, 2022
We thank God for you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Bluntguy: 4:09am On May 18, 2022
Always explaining what no one asked them, some of these girls.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:12am On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

You came out Of near death situation and you decided to be holding and showing us breast.

Does holding her boobs give you an erection..the time you spend on criticizing how women take pictures and all can be used in developing the way you think and view people...

11 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Healfastijn(f): 4:30am On May 18, 2022
I need to do open heart surgery too, I'm still expecting any sponsor. I'm ready to provide myself to any heart clinic

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Mokason288(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does holding her boobs give you an erection..the time you spend on criticizing how women take pictures and all can be used in developing the way you think and view people...
I don’t blame you

I know you just want me to notice that you now ,know how to change color

Ode

Please smell off

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36am On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

I don’t blame you

I know you just want me to notice that you know how to change color

Ode

Please smell off
Answer me little boy..does it?
Before you spew nonsense do think..
you don't just come here and talk BS about how a lady wish to clothe herself and take some photos..it makes you look mindless...
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Mokason288(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Answer me little boy..does it?
Before you spew nonsense do think..
you don't just come here and talk BS about how a lady wish to clothe herself and take some photos..it makes you look mindless...
Smell off

10 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39am On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

Smell off
now keep mute and grow up.. instead of embarrassing yourself here..

keep crying on my mention if that will make you get more ere**tion..
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Seyiemath(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2022
Wahala
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by SegunBABA007(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2022
ok na
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Afonjamuslim24(f): 1:07pm On May 18, 2022

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by iCauseTrouble: 1:07pm On May 18, 2022
I wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by abobote: 1:07pm On May 18, 2022
Thank God you are alive to testify

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Uprightness100(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

GOD Bless you.
You Practically relayed my thoughts.

Despite all the near death experiences, you come out to advertise your unclothedness.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by alphaconde(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2022
God for all

Judge no one

normally i plan to type rubbish about the lady
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by FactBoyz: 1:07pm On May 18, 2022
sad
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by money121(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by prophetfire: 1:08pm On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

You can imagine. Instead of giving her life to Christ.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 18, 2022
I knew you have never been NORMAL

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Iseoluwani: 1:09pm On May 18, 2022
I don't know why she is holding her breast

Shee make we tell her

Ashewo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Posing With Supercar In 10 Pictures / Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.