Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) (6602 Views)

Yahaya Bello Under Investigation For Fraud: EFCC / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by danladi02: 5:09am On May 18, 2022
The governor of Kogi State, a top presidential aspirant in the All Progressive Congress (APC), has urged party executives and delegates to look for a candidate who can handle the country's security challenges, among other things. In a viral video, Bello, while addressing delegates and fellow Nigerians, stated that he has a workable roadmap to ensure peace and security for all Nigerians, just as he has established in Kogi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDBcXgBs3g

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by TundeDes: 5:26am On May 18, 2022
I wish you well sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by dejiboss10(m): 5:39am On May 18, 2022
the time is now
hope with GyB

#hope23
#yahayabello23
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by xperiencelove(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2022
This Bello should better go and rest. One of the most useless governor in recent time. After wasting so many lives for his re-election.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Isaacpositive: 6:00am On May 18, 2022
There is no better way to say it, Gov Yahaya Bello in his 7 years as Kogi state governor has demonstrated that a secured Nigeria is possible and we believe that given his track record in securing kogi state, that Nigeria security challenges will be a thing of past if elected the president of Nigeria.

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#Thegap

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Nobody: 6:24am On May 18, 2022
danladi02:

The governor of Kogi State, a top presidential aspirant in the All Progressive Congress (APC), has urged party executives and delegates to look for a candidate who can handle the country's security challenges, among other things. In a viral video, Bello, while addressing delegates and fellow Nigerians, stated that he has a workable roadmap to ensure peace and security for all Nigerians, just as he has established in Kogi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDBcXgBs3g

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 18, 2022
With you, we know Nigeria is secured. #HOPE2023
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by yanabasee(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2022
If Yeye Bello becomes the next Nigerian president.... I will conclude that God just want to punish Nigerians....

What sort of uselessness is this that a well known incompetent Buffon will be pushing himself to be a president without looking back to see the nonsense he's leaving behind in Kogi state.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 18, 2022
GYB Hope2023
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by OdogwuZiggy: 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Security of lives and property should be top most priority of the government of any nation. With GYB warming up to be the next president of our country, all manner of insecurity will be brought down to the barest minimum KOGI State is a case study for the security roadmap. #Hope23 #YahayaBello[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Igomu1989: 7:17am On May 18, 2022
Best governor, security. He will secure the nation. Hope is here.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by usmanabdulsalam(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2022
His outstanding performances in terms of security in the state remain a great achievements in his administration. He has chair many security meetings especially in the last APC National convention

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by MhiztaEnny: 7:28am On May 18, 2022
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is the only man to secure Nigeria.

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#TheGap
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Vanessa9691: 8:16am On May 18, 2022
GYB has done well in Kogi state and he will do it in Nigeria 2023.
#Hope23
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by DumareTrends: 9:28am On May 18, 2022
With Yahaya Adoza Bello security is assured for security
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by babahamza: 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
#Hope2023
#Yahayabello
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Onyidassah: 12:50pm On May 18, 2022
He's indeed the best man to rule us now.
#hope23
#yahayabello
#thegap
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by noelahjones42: 1:47pm On May 18, 2022
Governor Yahaya Bello is the answer to Nigeria's security challenge #hope23
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by BROWNIES081: 3:41pm On May 18, 2022
Yahaya Bello is the right man to bring security to Nigeria. Hope has come let's emprase it with faith.
#hope23
#YahayaBello
#GovernoryahayaBello
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Boyooosa(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2022
Watch abi clock
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:45am On May 19, 2022
On how GYB still pursues and believes in this his Presidential dream remains the 8th womder of the new world!

See them GYB boys up there!

18 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2022
Alright Mr Governor but we're with Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

That yahaya Bello supporter above is not smart enough.
Who wouldn't know its same onojaintegrity operating those accounts angry

whitebeard:
to suffer just dey sweet u... fetish lover..!!
Are you suffering?
Speak for yourself please

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by whitebeard(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2022
This line is stale na...

nigerian politicians are dull...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by ZUBY77(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2022
Go and sit down.
Your clueless Godfather said the same thing in 2015 only for things to get worse. Let's try another region.

12 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by yemzzy22(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2022
Time wey don pass already no be only watch na clock why didn't you time your timeline when you were in kogi state
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by autodevice(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2022
Empty talk

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by AishaDant(f): 6:46am On May 19, 2022
This man is an absolute JOKER!

Only clowns would take him seriously...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Uglybwoi: 6:46am On May 19, 2022
One idiot just open numerous accounts dey type rubbish for here

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by whitebeard(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Alright Mr Governor but we're with Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu
to suffer just dey sweet u... fetish lover..!!

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Forest122: 6:46am On May 19, 2022
Mumu man

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Goliath, Another Giant Existed / Obi's Innocent Handshake Sparks Controversy At Presidential Campaign Tribunal / Buhari, Politicians And History By Ebenezer Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.