Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time (674 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by OsilaGama(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2022
Good Morning Great Minds. grin Be It In Days,weeks,months,or Even Years.. If U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Wish To Change/Correct
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Nobody: 5:44am On May 18, 2022
Everything that I know now is a sum of all my experiences, both the good an the bad, so changing anything at all will deprive me of that experience and as such, I wouldn't change anything undecided...

Rather I will turn back the hands of time and view those experiences again, maybe I would learn/see something that I didn't see the first time undecided....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by OsilaGama(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2022
Favfables1:
Everything that I know now is a sum of all my experiences, both the good an the bad, so changing anything at all will deprive me of that experience and as such, I wouldn't change anything undecided...

Rather I will turn back the hands of time and view those experiences again, maybe I would learn/see something that I didn't see the first time undecided....

Wow! Just Wow!!

1 Like

Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Kingpin1000: 6:26am On May 18, 2022
If I could turn back the hands of time, I would make sure I remain a kid forever.
The stress of adulthood is too much.
Man no rest.

3 Likes

Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Kiliwuwu: 6:36am On May 18, 2022
mehnnnnnnnnnn............I will love to get a saving box at the age of 3 years and start saving all this money wey I dey use do rubbish.........

1 Like

Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Lalami3232(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2022
If I had the power to turn back the hands of time, these are what I would have done differently:
1. I for start programming at a younger age
2. I for don leave this con3 ever since because no hope in sight for now
3. I for don marry since, instead of waiting to be a billionaire before person go marry. What's the possibility say I go even be that billionaire?
4. I for no go university to waste my time because even the certificate, I no know where E dey for the rat belle. I no know if na my compound rat or if na our next street rat na chop my credentials.
5. Read number one again
6. Read number 5 again
7. You see this programming wey I dey emphasize, I for don start am since 20yrs ago.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "from age of 5, all my children don start programming. Una see as fottballers dey force their kids to play ball? Na so I go force my children to go into tech because it's the new oil in Africa"

3 Likes

Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by nifemi25(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2022
OsilaGama:

Wow! Just Wow!!

Do you drive an ambulance ?

1 Like

Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by yanabasee(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2022
Omo na to go change the hands of the angel weh send me come Nigeria....
The wehreh angel been no see Elon musk sperm?
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Boogyman557: 6:59am On May 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool Nice topic MAN!

Na better THUNDER go FIRE U 4 dis topic because e make SENTENCES somehow!

1, I for don start WEED plant or WEED farm from the age of 10..

2, I for don leave dis useless CUNTREE and JAZZ in Mexico or JAMAICA..

this GENERATION of kids useless no be small..

technology don cus more HARM dan good for this useless CUNTREE!

I miss wen the CUNTREE was at peace, everywhere was calm.. All tribes use to vibe and play together..

80s, 90s and early 20s was the best era in this useless CUNTREE!

Make BABA God come quick and open the heavenly GATE.. at least em go use me as bouncer for the heavenly GATE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by OsilaGama(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2022
nifemi25:
Do you drive an ambulance ?
Wow!
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Jennyclay(f): 7:37am On May 18, 2022
I won't change anything. My Life is Great.
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by dhiqson(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2022
The three times my dad declined me. Travelling out, i for rebel go embarassed
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Nobody: 8:24am On May 18, 2022
Hehehe... I for nack chioma for amphitheater in university of lasgidi... She sucked my preeq, and swallowed the load, but I chickened out hitting the jackpot ryy there... That's the only piece of poosie I regret never hitting cuz her nyash large die
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by FoolishBoy419: 9:41am On May 18, 2022
I would buy 200k or more worth of bitcoins hodl

I had an opportunity to study in Turkey but I opted to go to ABU instead. This stupidity would be corrected.

I would spend as much time with my best friend as possible. Lost him last year.

I would not vote in both 2015 and 2019. They are all crooks.
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by IBenardoo(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2022
A lot oo I can't even mention
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by emmanuelbrown26: 1:05pm On May 18, 2022
Shot happens, d only thing I would done if it present itself is to tell Jah never to create any damn eve or daughters of eve.
Re: If U Had The Power To Turn Back The Hands Of Time by OsilaGama(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice topic MAN!

Na better THUNDER go FIRE U 4 dis topic because e make SENTENCES somehow!

1, I for don start WEED plant or WEED farm from the age of 10..

2, I for don leave dis useless CUNTREE and JAZZ in Mexico or JAMAICA..

this GENERATION of kids useless no be small..

technology don cus more HARM dan good for this useless CUNTREE!

I miss wen the CUNTREE was at peace, everywhere was calm.. All tribes use to vibe and play together..

80s, 90s and early 20s was the best era in this useless CUNTREE!

Make BABA God come quick and open the heavenly GATE.. at least em go use me as bouncer for the heavenly GATE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
haha BOOGYMAN BOOGYMAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Complains About Client Not 'cumming' (video) / OMG!! See What This University Guy Did To This Beautiful Girl / "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.