Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu (1178 Views)

Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video) / New Lagos VIS Headquarters Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To His Drainage And Water Resources Appointment By Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by victorDanladi: 7:36am On May 18, 2022
Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by victorDanladi: 7:38am On May 18, 2022
Lalasticlala

Front page material
Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by ezugegere(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2022
Some of you are just mad! This project has been ongoing since the time of Fsshola. They're only using it to siphon money from the world Bank, AU and Nigerian Federal Government.
May God punish the devil and all his supporters!

6 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by triple996(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2022
Nice
Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by Beremx(f): 8:12am On May 18, 2022
By Sanwo Olu ke? I thought the project belongs to the federal government?
Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by Parachoko: 8:17am On May 18, 2022
Beremx:
By Sanwo Olu ke? I thought the project belongs to the federal government?
Some part of it is handled by the Lagos State Government, while some part is been handled by the FG.

The two of them share am equally.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by Beremx(f): 8:21am On May 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Some part of it is handled by the Lagos State Government, while some part is been handled by the FG.

The two of them share am equally.
Oh okay. I love the way work is going on the road. My problem is the traffic the road construction has caused. It is very terrible
Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by Doubleoh7: 9:55am On May 18, 2022
ezugegere:
Some of you are just mad! This project has been ongoing since the time of Fsshola. They're only using it to siphon money from the world Bank, AU and Nigerian Federal Government.
I have come to numb the pain I feel when I see such posts as this one from the OP, cos it has only demonstrated how most young Nigerians go out of their way to enable politicians to keeping ra.ping them in the a.ss. Well at least, some of us are not blind neither did we donate our senses in exchange for pittance

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by Balogunodua(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2022
Good....
Eko for show....
Re: Newly Constructed Alakija Interchangeable Along Badagry Expressway By Sanwo-olu by Balogunodua(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2022
ezugegere:
Wailing wailer highly rated bunkum....So just because the project was abandoned by the past government.. the present government shouldn't complete it abi why una sense dry like this....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu / Suspected Attackers Of St Francis Catholic Church Owo Caught (Video) / 19 Northern Youth Leaders Endorse Peter Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.